Wolf whistling now a hate crime it seems!

Dazey

14 hours ago, HeartbreakerWoman said:

If a guy does it ONCE at an attractive woman passing, he should get a fine or be locked up and have "verbal assault" on his record, and be fucked in his life forever?

Yeh, it depends on how it's done and if it's welcomed or not. 

Also, the whole "if a guy does it ONCE" thing doesn't really hold up that well. If a guy does something inappropriate once, that can sometimes be once too many... again it depends on what it is that's being done. If its flirtatious and welcome OK, but! if it's threatening etc. then that person needs to be put back into line.

How does one 'welcome' it or 'not it'?I would have presumed one would simply walk past it in either scenario (I'm picturing a scenario of a woman walking past a building site incidentally). And how does a whistle become 'threatening'? Absurd.

Just analyse what you typing here? It is beyond common sense. We live in the realms of absolute absurdity.

6 hours ago, HeartbreakerWoman said:

I'm not reaching.
You want the guy to be arrested, and convicted of a hate crime or "harassment" for one singular whistle.
He will likely go to prison. He will likely get raped there. Even if he is not raped, he will have "verbal assault" on his record for the rest of his life, and even though it is a minor crime, employers will be very hesitant to hire him, thus fucking over his future. A potential employer won't care to look over the details of the case; all they will see is the guy was arrested and convicted of a crime and decide not to hire him. All because you were offended at a 'whistle'. A whistle is not an 'assault'. Please grow up and stop being so sensitive.

This shit made me laugh so hard. 

Edited by Jakey Styley