Amber Heard's Video of an Angry Johnny. What do you think?

AdriftatSea

10 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

Now you make a point I can understand. I didn't see that Toroymoi or tiny robot was making that point because she just came off as extremely rude to me rather than trying to have a discussion.  

I agree though he should walk away. That sort of tantrum is unacceptable. I don't understand her releasing this to the public. Why is she doing this? I understand releasing it to the judge however all of this can be sealed.  

Divorce law interests me. This just doesn't make since what she is doing. 

My guess is she released it because Depp is a very popular actor and is getting a lot of support from his friends saying they don't believe he did what she claims. Just a guess I am thinking she released it to show she was not lying about his abusive behaviour.

I have no issue with her doing this as she was taking a lot of shit from his friends in the press and wanted to show she was telling the truth........

California is a 50/50 community property split State for divorce I beleive and they did not have  a prenup so she was going to get a large settlement no matter whether she released the video or not so I don't see this a ploy for more money...........:shrugs:

http://www.etonline.com/news/189633_johnny_depp_and_amber_heard_to_divorce_with_no_prenup_who_gets_what/

Edited by classicrawker

3 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

What you think isn't what this case is about though. You can think she's a snake or whatever, that still doesn't excuse his behaviour. Again, I have no idea what you mean by "she isn't presenting herself as a battered woman", I didn't realise there was a specified way in which someone needs to present themselves for their story to be believed. Your entire argument against her is based upon your assumptions about her character, and not fact. You bringing up Katie Holmes once again keeps showing that you think there's one way to act; THERE'S NOT. Every person is an individual and will act/react differently. It's not a difficult concept.

There are women that will do that, sure. There are men and women who will do that. There's men that hit women, there's women that hit men and so on and so forth. You bringing that up is attempting to subvert the narrative of this story, you've already decided that Amber's a gold-digging harlot no matter what. So no amount of evidence to the contrary will ever convince you, and that's the worst mindset to have.

Abuse and it's effects aren't straight-forward. 

Why is this so difficult for you to understand? It is not about how someone appears to be it's about what they do. Their actions. This chick is trying to bleed him for money! And that is it! Now if they had been married for years, she had given him her best years, had children then yes, he owed her something, but they've been married just over a year.  He has tantrums and she's trying to make a video to extort money from him! She proved herself with making this video she had extortion on her mind. If he's an asshole then leave him.

8 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

My guess is she released it because Depp is a very popular actor and is getting a lot of support from his friends saying they don't believe he did what she claims. Just a guess I am thinking she released it to show she was not lying about his abusive behaviour.

I have no issue with her doing this as she was taking a lot of shit from his friends in the press and wanted to show she was telling the truth........

California is a 50/50 community property split State for divorce I beleive and they did not have  a prenup so she was going to get a large settlement no matter whether she released the video or not so I don't see this a ploy for more money...........:shrugs:

http://www.etonline.com/news/189633_johnny_depp_and_amber_heard_to_divorce_with_no_prenup_who_gets_what/

I had read there was no pre-nup.  This is why I don't understand why she has made everything so public. It makes no sense. 

6 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

Why is this so difficult for you to understand? It is not about how someone appears to be it's about what they do. Their actions. This chick is trying to bleed him for money! And that is it! Now if they had been married for years, she had given him her best years, had children then yes, he owed her something, but they've been married just over a year.  He has tantrums and she's trying to make a video to extort money from him! She proved herself with making this video she had extortion on her mind. If he's an asshole then leave him.

What actions of hers have led you to believe this? Your bit about her being owed something if she gave him the best years of her life/kids, is just beyond a response tbh. She could've only suffered his abuse for one and she'd still be owed something, financially or not. There's no time-span for abuse to become abuse.

Reducing violent behaviour and physical violence down to tantrums is disgusting. Making a video doesn't prove that she had extortion on her mind, it proves that she was being proactive if there came a time when he didn't change his behaviour or personality.

Again, it's not as simple as "just leave". Countless psychological studies prove that, abuse is very complicated.

13 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

I had read there was no pre-nup.  This is why I don't understand why she has made everything so public. It makes no sense. 

Like I said she was being attacked and called a liar by Depp friends and supporters so I am speculating she was trying to clear her name by showing that he was indeed violent and abusive........you have to remember she lives in L.A. where people are very judgemental so why should she live with the stigma of people thinking she was lying and  possibly shunning her as a result? nobody likes be called a liar and havng their reputation damaged as a result........

Edited by classicrawker

2 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

What actions of hers have led you to believe this? Your bit about her being owed something if she gave him the best years of her life/kids, is just beyond a response tbh. She could've only suffered his abuse for one and she'd still be owed something, financially or not. There's no time-span for abuse to become abuse.

Reducing violent behaviour and physical violence down to tantrums is disgusting. Making a video doesn't prove that she had extortion on her mind, it proves that she was being proactive if there came a time when he didn't change his behaviour or personality.

Again, it's not as simple as "just leave". Countless psychological studies prove that, abuse is very complicated.

Wow! We see things completely different. You think she was abused. I don't.  I think she should get money if she gave him the better part of her life without abuse. That's what I meant there. As classic mentioned there is a pre-nup so she is going to get money anyway. I think she wanted a lot more possibly. That comment had nothing to do with pay for abuse.

And yes, there is a huge difference between physical violence and a temper tantrum.  I understand all the countless psychological studies and how complicated it is but you see she's bypassed all the difficult parts and fast. She didn't stay with an abuser for years and years. She was filming him less than a year into it and filing divorce 15 months into the marriage. And she was married to a woman prior. Took her last name too. And was arrested for assaulting her. She is a gay woman that married him for a payday. 

8 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

Wow! We see things completely different. You think she was abused. I don't.  I think she should get money if she gave him the better part of her life without abuse. That's what I meant there. As classic mentioned there is a pre-nup so she is going to get money anyway. I think she wanted a lot more possibly. That comment had nothing to do with pay for abuse.

And yes, there is a huge difference between physical violence and a temper tantrum.  I understand all the countless psychological studies and how complicated it is but you see she's bypassed all the difficult parts and fast. She didn't stay with an abuser for years and years. She was filming him less than a year into it and filing divorce 15 months into the marriage. And she was married to a woman prior. Took her last name too. And was arrested for assaulting her. She is a gay woman that married him for a payday. 

I see her as being abused because I'm looking at the evidence and accusations without a bias for Depp. I know exactly what you meant by that, but I disagree. We'll just ignore the part where you dropped the suit for spousal support too, because that doesn't suit the narrative you're trying to promote.

She'd been dating Johnny since 2012... it doesn't have to be 16 for it to be an acceptable amount of time (in your mind) for abuse to develop and her to be proactive in how she approaches it. It was clear in the texts released between her and his (I think) manager, where she held hope that he could change his ways. Being in a relationship she experienced his bad side, but also the good... and it's the good that will convince people that the bad is something that can be changed. If he was violent, she probably recorded it as a precaution; just in case he didn't change and it led to the situation she's currently in.

Yep, she was married to a woman prior. Yep, she was arrested for abuse (as Johnny has been in the past). She's not a gay woman, so you can stop the erasing of her sexuality right there. She's bi-sexual (aka, likes both women and men) and has identified as such for a long time. Way to try and play up the idea that she's a predatory lesbian though, really admirable.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

I see her as being abused because I'm looking at the evidence and accusations without a bias for Depp. I know exactly what you meant by that, but I disagree. We'll just ignore the part where you dropped the suit for spousal support too, because that doesn't suit the narrative you're trying to promote.

She'd been dating Johnny since 2012... it doesn't have to be 16 for it to be an acceptable amount of time (in your mind) for abuse to develop and her to be proactive in how she approaches it. It was clear in the texts released between her and his (I think) manager, where she held hope that he could change his ways. Being in a relationship she experienced his bad side, but also the good... and it's the good that will convince people that the bad is something that can be changed. If he was violent, she probably recorded it as a precaution; just in case he didn't change and it led to the situation she's currently in.

Yep, she was married to a woman prior. Yep, she was arrested for abuse (as Johnny has been in the past). She's not a gay woman, so you can stop the erasing of her sexuality right there. She's bi-sexual (aka, likes both women and men) and has identified as such for a long time. Way to try and play up the idea that she's a predatory lesbian though, really admirable.

You still don't get what I'm saying about money. Why should someone payout for spending such a short time with someone? But that's a non-issue because it's a community property state. 

I have nothing against gay ppl. She is a predator. Nice how you try to twist my words. 

So did your tiny robot account get banned because you would continue to strike out at the person you were speaking to rather than stay on topic?

12 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

You still don't get what I'm saying about money. Why should someone payout for spending such a short time with someone? But that's a non-issue because it's a community property state. 

I have nothing against gay ppl. She is a predator. Nice how you try to twist my words. 

So did your tiny robot account get banned because you would continue to strike out at the person you were speaking to rather than stay on topic?

Because that short time was awful and terrible? It's not hard to understand, but whatever.

Yet you painted her as gay (which she isn't) as an attempt to say she preyed upon him; obviously a gay woman wouldn't be interested in a man. Admitting that she's bi would mean it's possible she married him for love, and you want to erase all possibility of that argument it seems. I didn't twist your words, they're right there.

I have no clue what you're on about. Idk who that user is and I'm most certainly not striking out at you.

14 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Oh yeah, cuz he's well hard :lol:. A little 5 foot something wine sipping pisshead poof that stomps around his kitchen gobbing off to his missus.  

Lol, thinking about it, it's a good job my husband doesn't film me when im pissed up and looking for the kebab shop menu :lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

MOS: CHINKIES, CHINKIES, CHINKIES!!!  I WANT A FUCKIN' KEBAB, WHY ARE ALL THE MENUS CHINKIES?!?!  

HUSBAND *timid voice*: I'm sorry, there was a kebab house one this morning but i used it to scoop up Rovers droppings, i was taking him walkies and he done his business on the doorstep

Mos glares daggers at him

MOS:  My mother was right about you!

slams random kitchen cupboard doors

MOS: Muddafucker!!!  Muddafucker!!!!!

throws ring in his face and stomps out of the room, tripping as she exits the door and faceplanting.

MOS: Look what you made me do!!!!  

:lol:

You are so funny! :lol:

• Like 1