Amber Heard's Video of an Angry Johnny. What do you think?

AdriftatSea

The vid is just not very clear on it's own. Like I said, was it a daily, weekly, monthly thing? After her donating the money and her behaviour through all of this, she won my respect and I believe her.

I once had a boyfriend, who was a complete bad drunk. Nights out always ended, with him being an ass. Personally my reaction was not the same as Amber's. No smoothing things over, just calling him a few names, shutting the bedroom door and give him the silence treatment untill sobered up. I looked at him, as a bad annoying drunk.  I never tried to talk to him, like Amber did in the vid, when he was in that mood. No use in that, it just made him behaving even worse. He once threw the vacuumcleaner through the house and I helped him, by throwing it off the balkony and be done with it. But if Johnny was at times also physically abusive in that mood, I can understand her reaction. Like not wanting to push anymore buttons that could upset him.

This vid only proves him being a bad drunk, but her reaction is more telling actually. 

Also some of you are way too harsh on Adrift. It's hard not to project personal experiences as Adrift faced on situations like this one. There are different levels of abuse (it's all bad ofcourse), but if your experience is to get the shit beaten out of you and you see a vid like this, you think 'well if this is all he done, it's not that bad'. While if you never had any experience at all, this already seems really bad. Not saying, I share her first stated opinion, just trying to clearify where she is probably coming from. It's not so black and white.

• Like 1