Street Of Dreams song,.??

23 minutes ago, Mendez said:

I think Riad has a solid chorus (especially the longer 2nd chorus), but the everything else is lacking. On Scraped, i think it has a killer backing riff for the solo section, but i hate those damn "ayooooo"s. I think Axl should have done away with the "dont you try to stop us now" chorus part and just kept the backing "i'd give anything to know..." parts instead as the chorus. Also doesnt help that both of these songs have 5+ guitars at the same time, making it a shitty mix, (plus synth parts that dont add anything useful to the song)

Damn. Almost forgot that shit existed. I just hope CD material is totally dropped for the AFD 30th anniversary tour with Izzy and Adler. 

12 hours ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

There's not much I don't like with Axl on it. Off that album Rhiad & Scraped are ordinary but the rest is awesome. Every album has at least one poor track but Shacklers IMO is not one of them.  

Fair enough. I just never seemed to like it because the style of that song was so far from the Guns style that we all know and love. I get that there were completely different musicians on CD but it was such a drastic change in sound for a lot of the songs. I will agree you about Riad and Scraped though.

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2016 at 11:30 AM, Apollo said:

This I love has the cheesiest lyrics of any GnR song in history. 

Were the crowd reactions louder and stronger for TIL than for other songs? 

Not one person has said that SOD was from the Illusions era. But it does sound like it could have been. 

Musical taste is all about personal preference. 

The croud reaction to TIL were the strongest from any CD in the set, im fine with the lyrics they are simple and heartfelt. i like SOD but i like TIL better

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 3:05 PM, AslatIE said:

I never knew he did the split jump then :P

Damn neither did I, but you know David Lee Roth was still able to do splits and kung fu movies, just can't sing anymore lol

16 hours ago, NOVEMBER COMA said:

Can't see a 30th Tour happening without the current lineup. Izzy hates the spot light. 

Izzy needs to get over it. He can always stay in the back.

Now Richard Fortus is a great guitar player and he makes his presence onstage without overdoing it, but you know he's there and a member of GNR.

I think next   tour GNR should have Steven play all the AFD songs and Frank can play the rest. He would be so happy.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say