British Pedo Hunters

Len Cnut

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

They're quite addictive. They are just so hilarious. It is the ultimate caught with your pants down thing. Dark Justice are the geordie ones by the way. Chris Hansen is also back doing a youtube only show, Hansen vs Predator.

oh i want to see the British ones! but glad Chris is back, he probably got a little depressed not being validated asking everyone basically you know who i am right? :lol:

• Like 1

What law have the nonces broken though, how does this work? Grooming I suppose, but if it's just people pretending to be a 13 year old is that even grooming? They haven't technically sent any explicit messages to a kid just an adult pretending. There's no actual victim is what I'm saying. 

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

What law have the nonces broken though, how does this work? Grooming I suppose, but if it's just people pretending to be a 13 year old is that even grooming? They haven't technically sent any explicit messages to a kid just an adult pretending. There's no actual victim is what I'm saying. 

It's the intent though innit?

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Grooming, but I understand your point. There must be some law pertaining to intent to groom. If it is established that you are willing to talk like that under the impression that it is a 14 year old girl you are talking to, this establishes intent regardless of it being a decoy. There is also the issue of Entrapment. There are also a few clips where the public get noticeably miffed seeing random members manhandled by these (civilian) rather thuggish Cockneys and Geordies. There is one where his (nonce's) Rugby teammates get involved in a fracas, and another one where one is yanked from a pub to much consternation from the publican and other drinkers.

This is why it sits a bit uneasy with the law. There (the hunters') device to manhandle a member of the public is Citizens Arrest of course, but it is a dicey gray area.

53 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Grooming, but I understand your point. There must be some law pertaining to intent to groom. If it is established that you are willing to talk like that under the impression that it is a 14 year old girl you are talking to, this establishes intent regardless of it being a decoy. There is also the issue of Entrapment. There are also a few clips where the public get noticeably miffed seeing random members manhandled by these (civilian) rather thuggish Cockneys and Geordies. There is one where his (nonce's) Rugby teammates get involved in a fracas, and another one where one is yanked from a pub to much consternation from the publican and other drinkers.

This is why it sits a bit uneasy with the law. There (the hunters') device to manhandle a member of the public is Citizens Arrest of course, but it is a dicey gray area.

I suppose it would be the same sort of judgement applied in precedent cases like foiled terrorist plots or when West Ham Vs Millwall fans get there Saturday afternoon fight scuppered.

13 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Which one gets yanked from a pub, that sounds funny :lol:

• Like 1

I've been discussing this with my husband. These guys names go on websites for eternity. Eternity lasts much longer than a prison sentence, and there is a question of justice vs. vengeance. My father-in-law's name is listed on one of these sites. Since I took my husband's surname at marriage, and we live in the same city as him, this could potentially put my husband and I, and our children at risk (regardless that I've never met the guy). This has already caused trouble with my sister-in-law and her family. Getting news that a family member is a paedophile is absolutely heartbreaking. You can't ever get over it, you don't see them in the same way again. This call to arms of vigilante justice is always specially directed at paedophiles as the worst of the worst. These people have families. Did my mother in law know she was "harbouring" a paedophile? No. Did she suddenly lose all of her friends for it? Yes. The man in question has been out of prison for over a decade, and while he's moved onwards and upwards, the family name is always associated with him being listed on those websites. 

10 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I've been discussing this with my husband. These guys names go on websites for eternity. Eternity lasts much longer than a prison sentence, and there is a question of justice vs. vengeance. My father-in-law's name is listed on one of these sites. Since I took my husband's surname at marriage, and we live in the same city as him, this could potentially put my husband and I, and our children at risk (regardless that I've never met the guy). This has already caused trouble with my sister-in-law and her family. Getting news that a family member is a paedophile is absolutely heartbreaking. You can't ever get over it, you don't see them in the same way again. This call to arms of vigilante justice is always specially directed at paedophiles as the worst of the worst. These people have families. Did my mother in law know she was "harbouring" a paedophile? No. Did she suddenly lose all of her friends for it? Yes. The man in question has been out of prison for over a decade, and while he's moved onwards and upwards, the family name is always associated with him being listed on those websites. 

The one with the kid dressed as an elf is particularly heavy handed. They exposed him to his family, and had him arrested, which you might say is fair enough for what he did, yet additionally exposed him online which is in many ways a much harsher sentence. He is just a gormless young internet obsessive kid who got into speaking filth to what he thought was a thirteen year old (he never turned up to any of the arranged meetings), yet his life is basically ruined by the putting of that clip on youtube.

It is a rather different scenario from a filthy old man waiting at a training station for a thirteen year old to arrive.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

The one with the kid dressed as an elf is particularly heavy handed. They exposed him to his family, and had him arrested, which you might say is fair enough for what he did, yet additionally exposed him online which is in many ways a much harsher sentence. He is just a gormless young internet obsessive kid who got into speaking filth to what he thought was a thirteen year old (he never turned up to any of the arranged meetings), yet his life is basically ruined by the putting of that clip on youtube.

It is a rather different scenario from a filthy old man waiting at a training station for a thirteen year old to arrive.

Theres one vid where someone on the street intervenes when some Sikh guy is getting served when the guys being quite aggressive:

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Theres one vid where someone on the street intervenes when some Sikh guy is getting served when the guys being quite aggressive:

With a knocked off Guns N' Roses no less haha. The guy is expressing what I was saying, these people possessing no authority. I think there is also an element of ''youtube celebrity' egotism with these hunters: some of these Hunter groups have their own t-shirts and logos for Christ sake, and get cheered on by the public, such is their fame. Nonce Hunters is the one with the nutter cockney (that is him) - he is the most belligerent. Still, when you see some of the sick fucks they stitch up (and the filth they spew) there is also a side of me that wants to give them a medal.

I have mixed feelings on it.

PS

At least it wasn't Monty Panesar, the culprit in the video!

Edited by DieselDaisy

15 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

The paeds are always pathetic weedy little fuckers. It would be funny to see one where they turn up at the train station to see a 6.5 foot brick shit house with his bottle of Smirnoff ice and Justin Bieber dvds. "Er shall we give him the benefit of the doubt lads :lol:"

I wonder if Purple Aki counts as a pedo.  I mean he does in their book right, i mean he goes after young boys at gyms, I'm sure some of em were under 16...he ain't hard to find, they should go looking for him.  I mean he'd be sort of a marquee catch, wouldn't he?  The Moby Dick of noncery.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I wonder if Purple Aki counts as a pedo.  I mean he does in their book right, i mean he goes after young boys at gyms, I'm sure some of em were under 16...he ain't hard to find, they should go looking for him.  I mean he'd be sort of a marquee catch, wouldn't he?  The Moby Dick of noncery.

It'd take 10 of them to bring him down. They'd have to shackle him like Mongo off Blazing Saddles :lol: