British Pedo Hunters

Len Cnut

This is hilairious, basically its groups of parents that get together and entrap these pedos, link em up somewhere and catch em and detain em til the filth arrive, their reactions are hilairious, its sort of like Dateline NBC but more british, more threatening and more hilairious.

This next ones a right mongo :lol:

Theres tons of others, the northern ones are particularly funny.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

This makes me really sad.. :( I really hate pedo's. But the way some of the guys don't even seem to understand they're doing something wrong is just...saddening. Lock these people up. 

I mean, when you're 25 and a girl who's 15 tells you she's 19 (and looks the part) in a pub I really don't think you did anything wrong. I know I wouldn't ask for ID before a shag. But if you purposely look up minors, fuck you. 

Edited by username
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Have you seen that chris hansen one where a big blob of flubber with a southern accent is caught. The police tackle him (the cops in America are crazy, aren't they?) and he goes: ''oh Lordy''. Hahaha

No but im gonna now :lol:. The Geordie ones are quite nice, the London area ones are aggressive and lairy and you can tell they are really enjoying themselves.

Edited by Len Cnut

Top of the Pedo Pops...and here is your host, Jimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy Saville! :lol:

'now then now then, welcome to Top of the Pedo Pops, your weekly rundown of stinky fingered bush dodgers, and this week, straight in there at number 30, incidentally his age, A BIG BLOB OF SOUTHERN FLUBBERRRRR :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

Don't know how I feel about all this. Pretty close to home. My husband grew up living with three paedophiles at different times, his best friend has also been convicted of something related, and one of my friend's boyfriends is currently serving time for something he did aged 15 to a primary school aged girl. 

And any man who thinks what they're doing online with a girl who is 16/17/18 is ok because she's over the age of consent is kidding themselves. Still has a lasting impact. 

Those videos show how weak men can be, when you catch them of doing something they know is wrong. 

I do not know what to make of the vigilantism? These paedos are disgusting sacks of excrement no doubt, but the idea of members of public seeking justice like that seems to not fit with British justice somehow. That first clip (Len posted); jesus; they're like the Mitchell Brothers. The Geordie hunters are almost polite.

24 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not know what to make of the vigilantism? These paedos are disgusting sacks of excrement no doubt, but the idea of members of public seeking justice like that seems to not fit with British justice somehow. That first clip (Len posted); jesus; they're like the Mitchell Brothers. The Geordie hunters are almost polite.

Yeah, it's the vigilante justice that I feel uncomfortable with. Who the hell do they think they are, Hercule Poirot?! :P 

I'd like to imagine people doing this to other crims who get away with it… people who don't pay 5p for a carrier bag, the person who wanders off with my wheelie bin. Someone can jump out and film me crossing the road too soon and upload it to YouTube. 

Tbh good on them. It seems to work and it's a brave thing to do. 

29 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Still though, if these people can catch pedophiles and make the world a safer place so easily, why won't/aren't the cops? I can somewhat understand people taking matters into their own hands when the police either can't or won't do their part. Provided they handle within the boundaries of the law of course. Then again, if it was my child they'd tried anything with, I probably won't rest until I have their fucking head on a plate. I can understand how people can get very frustrated with the lack of action the authorities take. 

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Something happened between me and a 23yrld woman when I was 15. Do you think that's bad? I'm not so sure. It seems not as bad to me honestly.

If you were into it, sure. Legally though, you could end up in court. But who cares when everybody agrees. I remember the story about something with a female teacher an 8 year old boy on the news a while back. That's a whole other story. To be honest, 15 is a blurry line anyway. Entirely depends on the situation. The age-difference matters too. And even the gender does. Fuck, my friend from highschool got an 18 year old bf when she was 14. They've been together for 18 years now, so that can hardly be called a bad thing. But legally, it's thin ice. If the shit hits the fan....

It just does not sit well with common law. At least in the Chris Hansen thing, the police are included and observing throughout, but these ad hoc vigilante groups leave me feeling a little uneasy. The weird thing is, hardly any of these Paedos run, or knock the person out (it appears to be a lone female with a rather pronounced cockney accent in the latter two), and the vigilantes are saying things like, ''stand over there, keep over there, have you got a phone on you etc etc''. They are just civilians yet they are acting like law enforcement, and presumably the Nonce is too stupefied at the revelations to realise that he can run off.

There is also the issue of entrapment but that is another can of worms.

PS

Good to see the good ole' British bobbies in all three clips, are as punctual as ever haha. The Nonces could have been half way to Thailand before the Old Bill arrives.

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Coppers said in an article in The Metro that a lot of instances of it has jeopardized investigations and made it harder to convict em.

45 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It just does not sit well with common law. At least in the Chris Hansen thing, the police are included and observing throughout, but these ad hoc vigilante groups leave me feeling a little uneasy. The weird thing is, hardly any of these Paedos run, or knock the person out (it appears to be a lone female with a rather pronounced cockney accent in the latter two), and the vigilantes are saying things like, ''stand over there, keep over there, have you got a phone on you etc etc''. They are just civilians yet they are acting like law enforcement, and presumably the Nonce is too stupefied at the revelations to realise that he can run off.

There is also the issue of entrapment but that is another can of worms.

PS

Good to see the good ole' British bobbies in all three clips, are as punctual as ever haha. The Nonces could have been half way to Thailand before the Old Bill arrives.

Theres no lone females, theres a couple of geezers with em just off camera.