Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

12 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Not gonna happen but OMG, Mark Lanegan is gonna open for GnR in Madrid. I believe Mark and Izzy are friends, they've played together a couple times, wouldn't it be EPIC Izzy playing with Mark before GnR??? :rofl-lol: The whole stadium would go down and I would die a happy woman. :lol:

I wish we were getting him in London, can't help but feel a bit cunted off by the absolute shite we got for openers for saying our ticket prices were the highest in Europe :( GnRs Facebook is funny, all the other announcements have thousands of likes and good comments and then there is Londons haha...

Not that they give a fuck though. 

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wish we were getting him in London, can't help but feel a bit cunted off by the absolute shite we got for openers for saying our ticket prices were the highest in Europe :( GnRs Facebook is funny, all the other announcements have thousands of likes and good comments and then there is Londons haha...

Not that they give a fuck though. 

Yeah, I saw it, I'm sorry. And then Stockholm gets the fucking Backyard Babies and The darkness???!!! Come on!!! :max:

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

Yeah, I saw it, I'm sorry. And then Stockholm gets the fucking Backyard Babies and The darkness???!!! Come on!!! :max:

Well it will be their own fault when they come out to a completely drunk and hostile crowd :lol:

Some places have Biffy Clyro too, wtf are they doing?? They've sent all the British bands everywhere else but here lol. 

I love Backyard Babies, they would have got the crowd in a good mood and they can't be more to pay than The Kills. GnR management :facepalm:

At least you guys got a decent opener :) 

I wish he would open up with Mark.. it would be a slap in the face.. Guns wants opening acts that are not expensive so they can bank more money for themselves.  That is why I am not wasting my money on this tour.  I would rather save my money and buy IZZY's songs.. I hope he relases more songs.. Izzy please tweet I miss your tweets.

I don't know any of the special guests. In Munich it's The Kills and Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons. Checking them out on Spotify now. If I got the right Kills, they sound awful to me. :(

Izzy opening for GnR? I don't wanna see that. He is too good for that. He should play with them, tour on his own or stay where he fucking likes. But opening for GnR? No.

Sorry :P

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

I don't know any of the special guests. In Munich it's The Kills and Phil Campbell and the Bastard Sons. Checking them out on Spotify now. It I got the right Kills, they sound awful to me. :(

Izzy opening for GnR? I don't wanna see that. He is too good for that. He should play with them, tour on his own or stay where he fucking likes. But opening for GnR? No.

Sorry :P

You get The Kills too? :lol: They're terrible, who the hell picked them? ?

Id rather have Skrillex. 

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

HORRIBLE! :anger:

Will check out Skrillex now. :ph34r:

I wouldn't bother, they were considered a terrible opener on the US tour. Id still rather them than The Kills :lol:

What are The Kills going to do but drive everyone to the bar or "kill" the atmosphere :shrugs: I was going to say my usual paranoid theory of this proves Axl hates us in England, but Germany get it too so I'll have to find something else :D 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wouldn't bother, they were considered a terrible opener on the US tour. Id still rather them than The Kills :lol:

What are The Kills going to do but drive everyone to the bar or "kill" the atmosphere :shrugs: I was going to say my usual paranoid theory of this proves Axl hates us in England, but Germany get it too so I'll have to find something else :D 

Well, the gigs in Germany are well known for not being well known. - Apart from the one in Mannheim 1991 after which Izzy decided to fucking leave the band. 

So ... :shrugs:

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why does it look like there's an evil ghost stood behind him, peeping over his shoulder :confused:

Hahaha! I love that pic, he looks super young like he is 15 or something. He kinda reminds me of young Leo DiCaprio :lol: (Don't judge me me, I have an unconditional love for Leo since I was a kid too.)

Since I found out I'm gonna see Mark Lanegan live (so excited!) I've been listening to his stuff again and just remembered how much I love this song where Izzy sings backing vocals. :wub:

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Makes You wonder if there are another Izzy bands tht We dont know

He probably was in a LOT of bands when he was still a no one (musically speaking). I love that about him, his determination to get into the LA music scene from the very bottom, coming from Indiana with just a car and a drum kit is admirable.  

• Like 1

On 4.4.2017 at 3:03 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

You get The Kills too? :lol: They're terrible, who the hell picked them? ?

Id rather have Skrillex. 

Really, all of you are The Kills haters? They're not my favorite band, but I love the song Satellite and I think some their songs have good hooks.

28 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

Really, all of you are The Kills haters? They're not my favorite band, but I love the song Satellite and I think some their songs have good hooks.

Judging by GnRs social media, yes we are all The Kills haters :awesomeface:

I see in the past they supported Metallica here too. I wonder if Guns and Metallica think we are all indie wankers in the UK? It's not far from the mark, but all the indie wankers will be at The Stone Roses show down the road at Wembley that same night :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, downliner said:

Got a bit tired of looking at the Big Three's ugly faces so knocked up an extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox tonight which replaces the Mygnrforum banner :lol:

tumblr_inline_omtyajfst51ugh4mk_500.gif

That's amazing!!!! So can I replace the banner for whatever pic I want? :dance:I'm gonna put 7 Izzys, one with blue hair. :lol:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, downliner said:

Got a bit tired of looking at the Big Three's ugly faces so knocked up an extension for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox tonight which replaces the Mygnrforum banner :lol:

2rzf153.jpg

It also adds an additional widget to the sidebar which shows only Izzys tweets, which will save me having to actually check twitter since his tweets are few and far between :P

I've pushed it to the extension store and will post the URL if anyone else wants to install it once it gets approved. I'll also post the code on Github tomorrow so that anyone who wants to use their own banner will be able to easily do so, since my Photoshop skills suck lol <_<

I so don't get the technical stuff you're saying but I want this, too. Thank you :lol:

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

Especially for the twitter widget. His tweets always get buried before I see them so that's super helpful. Thanks! :headbang:

This.

2 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

tumblr_inline_omtyajfst51ugh4mk_500.gif

That's amazing!!!! So can I replace the banner for whatever pic I want? :dance:I'm gonna put 7 Izzys, one with blue hair. :lol:

And THIS. The gif and @Darkenchantress, can you give me the 7 Izzys indluding the blue haired one, please? :awesomeface:

• Like 1