07/10/17 - Vienna, AT - Ernst Happel Stadium

alfierose

28 minutes ago, EricA said:

vvVFPwc.jpg

cEv21RS.jpg

@Natty has already summarized everything well from our yesterdays show, i'm so happy for her that she got something from Duff, and that she shared that doctor-story, because i'v allready read a few dumb posting (on other forums aswell) why the show was a bit shorter than the ones before (Prague,Paris...) 

So all in all i'm a bit sad today because our small common GnR tour is over now, but yesterday was the perfect ending in our hometown, THANK YOU GNFR and thank you Natty!

@EricA thank you too for being so GNR crazy as me and for the 3 great  concerts together!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Snytefant said:

Patience, and parts of Civil War (Double neck, with one of the necks acoustic)

Oh I didn't know he played an acoustic during Patience. Didn't he play an electric guitar during that song?

That means he also plays an acoustic solo during patience? I gotta check this out!

9 minutes ago, Harry Sunrise said:

Oh I didn't know he played an acoustic during Patience. Didn't he play an electric guitar during that song?

That means he also plays an acoustic solo during patience? I gotta check this out!

Here you go... it's from the finnland show, but these video is only focused on Slash playing acoustic!

Edited by EricA
  • Like 2

Does anyone know how to grab a video from Instagram or snapchat? I don't have an account, but there's a video from yesterday during kohd, and I would really love to see it. 

There might be some girls on the rail holding up a banner :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hejanne said:

Used to love her, recorded by me rock4

I'm uploading Nigthrain right now. I've also uploaded a couple of songs from Paris, Prauge, Copenhagen and London. All from front or second row, center.

Mad recording skills. Maybe a bit too much focus on Axl 

21 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

Does anyone know how to grab a video from Instagram or snapchat? I don't have an account, but there's a video from yesterday during kohd, and I would really love to see it. 

If you using desktop (especially using Firefox browser), just go to the instagram post, play the video (let it play until the end so you know it load completely), click circled i logo near the address, click right arrow, click more information, go to the media tab, scroll and find the mp4 file and just save as.

If on Android just install OGMods version of instagram, it's basically a modded version of instagram that let you download any pics, video, even stories. But you need an instagram account.

6 hours ago, Hejanne said:

Used to love her, recorded by me rock4

I'm uploading Nigthrain right now. I've also uploaded a couple of songs from Paris, Prauge, Copenhagen and London. All from front or second row, center.

Great video.. That is two solid performances in a row of this show.. Up until then I haven't really liked this lineups version.. Seeing this and Out Ta Get Me back to back is my favorite part of the setlist

• Like 3

Vienna concert was also great - not as good as prague but as it was my hometown concert and I met a lot of people there it didn't bother me so much that the concert wasn't that long as the one prague.

Also waited in front of the hotel to maybe meet one of the big 3 - as Axl did a lot of photos and autographs the day before. To bad I just saw the rest of the band  - no Axl/Slash/Duff. Frank even came out at around 12 to do some pictures but I didn't bother to get one with him. One thing I was really wondering: Why the hell do people want to take pictures with Beta?!?

So all I got is a short video of alle the others driving to the soundcheck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQVc9Ic7Kw

To bad the NITL tour is over for me - saw two absolutely great concerts  - the sad thing is - even if they come back to europe next year - they will never reach that level of excitement again (ever in this lifetime ;) ) 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

One thing I was really wondering: Why the hell do people want to take pictures with Beta?!?

@Natty i'm pretty sure this question is addressed to us:rofl-lol:

Answer: Why Not?

She was fine with it and talked to us very nicely for a little while !

and btw next time you need permission for filming the back of my head the whole video long...<_<

j/k :P

• Like 2

As you know by now concert was great all the guys were kicking ass. Slash is the beast . Duff is Duff, working the stage  he is all over the place working the crowd! Axl, Screaming his ass off, bowing to the public almost after every song, sometimes even takes off his hat if we are loud enough :)   About his voice, thats how he sings now, high tones we are not used from him (from 90s)  but thats what we have i like it in most of the songs, it works just fine. 

About setlist it is perfect! If you go to 1 maybe 2 or 3 concerts the setlist is perfect. Only people who are bitching about set-list are the ones not at the concert and that is a fact. I have talk to many people and 0 of them complained about the set list :)  A friend of mine went to 3 concerts and guess what, he didnt complain about the set list :)

I have some pictures but the ones that are on forum are better then the ones  I have, you motherfuckers have some good phones or you got cameras ;)  

• Like 2