07/12/17 - Nijmegen, NL - Goffertpark

alfierose

54 minutes ago, BloodyMary said:

Is there a list of forbidden items anywhere? In English? I hope we can take an umbrella...

No umbrella. Can't find the list right now, but basically you can't bring anything but a small bag.

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

No umbrella. Can't find the list right now, but basically you can't bring anything but a small bag.

here's the info, but it's in dutch:  https://www.mojo.nl/goffertpark-gnr/

You are right: no umbrella's, no food or drink and only small bags under A4-size and max. 10 cm wide. They will be checking every bag.

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

So u think there will be merch shops outside the venue, before you show your ticket

Probably, but I doubt they'll have the official merchandise. Mostly scammers trying to make some cash. I'm expecting the official merch stuff to be inside the park. 

1 minute ago, username said:

Probably, but I doubt they'll have the official merchandise. Mostly scammers trying to make some cash. I'm expecting the official merch stuff to be inside the park. 

You know if you can go back and forth from the park to the parking?

1 minute ago, Ender04 said:

The Goffert website says you can't. You can not leave the park and then return.

Fuck that. So i have to stand in the golden circle with my litho in my hands? They better soll those outside the venue

Edited by xBrownstonex

26 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Fuck that. So i have to stand in the golden circle with my litho in my hands? They better soll those outside the venue

Yes, that's shit. I won't be buying anything untill after the show for this reason. I hope they don't run out of the good stuff, but :wacko:

3 minutes ago, Duff80 said:

Put something like a plastic bag over the Litho. I did the same in Hannover and  the Litho is in perfect condition.

Good idea. I think I'll bring a plastic bag just in case. 

19 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

I will stream jungle through my facebook and maybe some other songs! Search Melvin Bevers 

Please don't. People who hold their stupid phone up all the time are annoying as hell. You're ruining it for actual concert goers behind you. Seriously, don't. Having people on the internet watch you is NOT this important. 

Edited by username
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, username said:

Please don't. People who hold their stupid phone up all the time are annoying as hell. You're ruining it for actual concert goers behind you. Seriously, don't. Having people on the internet watch you is NOT this important. 

Ok :P

• Like 1

Werchter was so much better arranged. They had lockers, you could leave and bring stuff to your car, I could bring my walkingstick (I can bring crutches, still trying to figure out the difference) stuff like that. You expect Belgium to be this strickt, but they were very cool. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MB. said:

Werchter was so much better arranged. They had lockers, you could leave and bring stuff to your car, I could bring my walkingstick (I can bring crutches, still trying to figure out the difference) stuff like that. You expect Belgium to be this strickt, but they were very cool. 

I remember in 2006 (GnR at Goffertpark) I wasn't even allowed to bring in a camera. They were being taken away from a lot of people. Just basic small camera's. I got mine in storing it in my boxers, no joke. I'm pretty much assuming they're not THAT strict now. 

• Like 1