07/12/17 - Nijmegen, NL - Goffertpark

alfierose

11 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

BTW, for those that care, Duff's wearing these kicks:

ebzetagubp6ikuekbydn.jpg

And this is Slash in the heyday wearing the original model that Duff's pair is based on:

500x1000px-LL-097c0e78_8DB30A96-8362-4AB

10254078_742175972558756_356866920_n.jpg

3be68978_2rrut11.jpeg

Sorry to hijack, but I couldn't help pointing this out! ;-D

I'm one of those that cares, so thanks very much for that info. :)  I want to know if Duff's spotty shirt that he wears on occasion (and wore for Vienna) is the original from back in the day?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I'm one of those that cares, so thanks very much for that info. :)  I want to know if Duff's spotty shirt that he wears on occasion (and wore for Vienna) is the original from back in the day?

The only reason I care about the kicks so much is because I'm an addict for sneakers...

Just waiting out for hope on that Axl hi-top Converse Retro re-release...

And yeah, I've clocked Duff's "Big Polka" tee, so punk that! ;-D

2 hours ago, BadApples99 said:

I'm waiting outside the Goffertpark. According to their soundcheck it sounds like Angus will at least be playing Whole Lotta Rosie and Riff Raff. :) Also heard a snippet of Hell Aint a Bad Place To Be, doubt they will play it though... :(

Theres many lining up already?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BadApples99 said:

I'm waiting outside the Goffertpark. According to their soundcheck it sounds like Angus will at least be playing Whole Lotta Rosie and Riff Raff. :) Also heard a snippet of Hell Aint a Bad Place To Be, doubt they will play it though... :(

I might jizz my pants

• Like 1

Dang, LAST Euro show (not counting Israel for 1 second here) and it feels like only Yesterdays that London 1 let alone 2 were a worlds away... ;-D

I think I can actually die happy at this point with hindsight and mid-week drunkeness tinged with some reminiscence 

• Like 2

Really hope, from an outsider/casual from afar/Periscope/half steppin' perspective they at least swtich up the supports for the US Arenas!

I know they got the likes of ZZ Top and such and so far, but theres's still vacant slots and a lot of potential heftiness to fulfill for thier next best homecoming, right? ;-D

Then again saying that, they got Deftones for a few of them too and I think that's really cool!

TB are past it, they need to be shoved along! ;-D