07/12/17 - Nijmegen, NL - Goffertpark

alfierose

1 minute ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Cool to see Angus with the GNR again. Whats not to like... :headbang:

What's not to like? It's simple, I come for GN'R with Slash after 23 years and I wanna hear Slash, not some 100 years old fucking pseudo-schoolboy with Slash serving him as some background. I also wanna hear GN'R material. Waste of time, waste of songs, waste of Slash. If I wanted to see some Angus Young I'd go for AC/DC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Asia said:

What's not to like? It's simple, I come for GN'R with Slash after 23 years and I wanna hear Slash, not some 100 years old fucking pseudo-schoolboy with Slash serving him as some background. I also wanna hear GN'R material. Waste of time, waste of songs, waste of Slash. If I wanted to see some Angus Young I'd go for AC/DC.

Angus is just 5 years old what  Axl

2 minutes ago, Asia said:

Well to be fair Guns N roses were playing Whole Lotta Roise live long before most of their recorded stuff was ever put out, so whilst it may not be a Guns song, it has at least got a strong connection to the original band.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

I fucking hope not. Sick of this shit. We basically have Angus on tour but can't get Adler or Popcorn or Don't Damn Me or Slither. But we get 2 boring songs with Angus and Slash can't solo when Angus is there. BULLSHIT

Do you think the paying concertgoers feel that way today?

2 minutes ago, koldweather said:

Well to be fair Guns N roses were playing Whole Lotta Roise live long before most of their recorded stuff was ever put out, so whilst it may not be a Guns song, it has at least got a strong connection to the original band.

Yeah, which is why I don't mind it all that much with just Slash although it's still a mostly shitty and unnecessary song. I'd take seeker over it anytime.

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Angus is just 5 years old what  Axl

Jesus... Well, I thought he was 20 years older. But never mind.