Only Women Bleed/Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

ENCORE:

Sorry
Patience
My Michelle
The Seeker
Paradise City

That is just typical. The last 5 or so shows they played 3 hours and the one I attend (Vienna) was a shorter one.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Who cares about you? Angus is a rock legend. And 40.000, out of the 50.000 attending, love to see legends.

Who cares about what you think people love? Have you aksed the 40 000? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

NO. It's a fact. There are more people, who love that rock legends show up unexpected at concerts they attend, than there are miserable cunts like you, who constantly bitch and whine because their favourite singer has the audicity to work with an artist they don't like.

Thank you for your answer. You admitted you're talking out of your ass or shitting with your mouth, whichever you like better.  Have a good night.

11 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

NO. It's a fact. There are more people, who love that rock legends show up unexpected at concerts they attend, than there are miserable cunts like you, who constantly bitch and whine because their favourite singer has the audicity to work with an artist they don't like.

Angus, we have all see you play many times.. You were at your peak during the Razor's Edge tour.  You were great also on Ball Breaker and even Black Ice... But you suck now.  Your tone is shit and your chops are falling off.  Let Slash and Richard solo some and/or play better AC/DC songs.  Thanks Angus!!

5 minutes ago, Asia said:

Thank you for your answer. You admitted you're talking out of your ass or shitting with your mouth, whichever you like better.  Have a good night.

Yeah. Seems like you got first hand experience with that. Come back to this thread tomorrow and ask around how many people hated that Angus was there. Better yet, make a poll. And even on a GNR forum, you'll see that most fans will be delighted. And that percentage in a crowd of 50,000, which doesn't consist exclusively of die hard GNR fans, will be even higher.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. Seems like you got first hand experience with that. Come back to this thread tomorrow and ask around how many people hated that Angus was there. Better yet, make a poll. And even on a GNR forum, you'll see that most fans will be delighted. And that percentage in a crowd of 50,000, which doesn't consist exclusively of die hard GNR fans, will be even higher.

This is a GNR show and that's what we pay for and expect to get. No AC/DC. No Angus or any other idiot almost every second show. If you can't stop drooling at the site of Angus Young, go masturbate in the bathroom, choose an AC/DC show next time and enjoy your orgasms - they should come easier there, you'll have him bare-legged.

4 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

would prefer to have izzy instead of angus but if theyre gonna play acdc covers, then might as well have that fucker up there. if they cut gnr songs for dc songs id be pissed but they didnt. makes up for the shitty opening bands imo

Not a Biffy fan?

1 hour ago, Asia said:

What's not to like? It's simple, I come for GN'R with Slash after 23 years and I wanna hear Slash, not some 100 years old fucking pseudo-schoolboy with Slash serving him as some background. I also wanna hear GN'R material. Waste of time, waste of songs, waste of Slash. If I wanted to see some Angus Young I'd go for AC/DC.

What a a crybaby. I'm sorry. Angus is legendary, he's so bright people has to wear shades.

But what are you gonna say this fall when the who will join GnR on stage? Is The Who a waste of Slash?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

What a a crybaby. I'm sorry. Angus is legendary, he's so bright people has to wear shades.

But what are you gonna say this fall when the who will join GnR on stage? Is The Who a waste of Slash?

The difference between Angus and the Who is that Who is really legendary and Angus doesn't even come close to them. But if you ask me wheather I would like GNR to play 3 Who songs instead of their own and wheather I would want that on their show, the answer is simple - No.

2 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

After Coachella Angus should have never come back.  It is so tired and played out now... We already have to deal with the Seeker, now we have an Angus worship session every night while Don't Damn me or Slither don't get played.

Exactly. The same guest every second or third show? It's ridiculous.

• Like 1