GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

And Slash the Mermaid explains why Axl keeps reeling him in :ph34r:. That's how you flirt with a mermaid!

:rofl-lol:

Never thought of that but you're right!!

Slash The Mermaid is a popular Slash fan account in TumblR AND/OR Instagram.... that's why I mentioned it :ph34r:

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Steven Adler with Classless Act today:

I don't have enough heart emojis for this pic :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Imagine London getting some drumming tips from Steven :drool:

11 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Does that mean Slash and Popcorn are still hanging out? I was under the impression they weren't because of Steven's recent interviews. He made sound like they weren't on speaking terms all.

I remember that right after Steven's interview, he was hanging out with Slash at one of the Sunset Strip bars. So, I guess they're cool with each other.

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, dgnr said:

I don't have enough heart emojis for this pic :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Imagine London getting some drumming tips from Steven :drool:

I remember that right after Steven's interview, he was hanging out with Slash at one of the Sunset Strip bars. So, I guess they're cool with each other.

Maybe it wasn't Slash who was behind this :ph34r:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Steven Adler with Classless Act today:

I always get the feeling that Steven gets Yanked around by Slash. Uses him when he wants to, dumps him when he wants to....Steven seems like such a forgiving soul but he reminds me of the kid in that game ' Piggy in the middle '.

• Sad 4

22 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Can someone who is either American or knowledgable about American accents listen to Sparklefuck's IG story and tell me what kind of accent he has? It doesn't sound like what I imagine LA accent to be? 

I’m American. What do u need? Where’s the link to what needs to be listened?

24 minutes ago, Gabrielaerojas said:

I’m American. What do u need? Where’s the link to what needs to be listened?

I don't know if you have an instagram account but his IG story is this little icon that appears at the top and you have to click on that, I can't link to it - I think you might have to follow him? Sorry, it's probably too much hassle for you unless you're already following him. ^^  Thank you for offering to help out though! 

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle