GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Brilliant!  

I still can't believe, was it Tom Zutaut? who said they actually had sex for a couple of hours. :blink:  Like it was no hop on, hop off thing.  Imagine sitting there listening to that play back on the tape?  I wonder if he got off on it. lol

Sounds like a fun time lol

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Brilliant!  

I still can't believe, was it Tom Zutaut? who said they actually had sex for a couple of hours. :blink:  Like it was no hop on, hop off thing.  Imagine sitting there listening to that play back on the tape?  I wonder if he got off on it. lol

I am sorry to inform you that I once saw an interview with Adriana. She said that it did did take a while because they wanted to get good sounds and Axl wanted her to not be faking it. But! Someone else said that Axl wasn’t even doing the fore-play with Adriana but at somebody else. So it can’t have  been good at all. She also said something like it wasn’t.  This is exactly how I imagined Axl between the sheets: Worst.Lover.Ever.:facepalm:

I always used to think her moaning sounds fake. After that interview I’m sure it was... :shrugs:

12 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yeah, I was! Not as fast as Duff, though, our quick shooter :lol:

OMG! You’re fabulous! :rofl-lol:

11 hours ago, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

And the posts from Steven's mom are so spot on @Andy14!!! It's classic mom spam which just seem so fitting based on her interviews.

So true! I must remember that to not do it once my kids are old enough for social media and texting. I’m a lot little scared I’ll do it without noticing 🙈

And last but my no means least, all praise for @Andy14 half woman half beast, making us laugh and love this band even more with gifs and magic of her own making!  :headbang:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Brilliant!  

I think it was one of the two who mixed AFD. The other one had left the studio because he didn't feel comfortable with watching/hearing :lol:

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I am sorry to inform you that I once saw an interview with Adriana. She said that it did did take a while because they wanted to get good sounds and Axl wanted her to not be faking it. But! Someone else said that Axl wasn’t even doing the fore-play with Adriana but at somebody else. So it can’t have  been good at all. She also said something like it wasn’t.  This is exactly how I imagined Axl between the sheets: Worst.Lover.Ever.:facepalm:

I've always thought her moaning sounded fake, too.  I think they really make a big deal out of the whole sex session because it adds to the shock factor, but you do have to wonder just how much of a big deal it is actually was at the time?  It was probably just  case of those two being drunk and fooling around more than it being some awesome, marathon sex session with her coming multiple times. :lol:  Not sure whether I'd use Adriana's experience with Axl to decide if he'd be a shit lover or not.  That was clearly a case of him just doing something for the album so he could be 'authentic'. LOL  Did Erin or Stephanie ever say anything about him?  

43 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Does anyone here know what this is about?  What did Izzy tweet?

From what I see he's been posting some videos like he said he would in November. Don't know if he tweeted something and then deleted it.  Some of the songs he picked make me think that he's sending messages or just playing with the fans. "Stranger's Blues",  "Don't Start Me Talking", "Walking The Dog"... The latter in particular, maybe Izzy listened to Arlett's interview and the story about him walking her dog? :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I've always thought her moaning sounded fake, too.  I think they really make a big deal out of the whole sex session because it adds to the shock factor, but you do have to wonder just how much of a big deal it is actually was at the time?  It was probably just  case of those two being drunk and fooling around more than it being some awesome, marathon sex session with her coming multiple times. :lol:  Not sure whether I'd use Adriana's experience with Axl to decide if he'd be a shit lover or not.  That was clearly a case of him just doing something for the album so he could be 'authentic'. LOL  Did Erin or Stephanie ever say anything about him?  

6 hours ago, Blackstar said:

From what I see he's been posting some videos like he said he would in November. Don't know if he tweeted something and then deleted it.  Some of the songs he picked make me think that he's sending messages or just playing with the fans. "Stranger's Blues",  "Don't Start Me Talking", "Walking The Dog"... The latter in particular, maybe Izzy listened to Arlett's interview and the story about him walking her dog? :lol:

He just deleted the songs he posted in November but let in the thank you note that also promised him being back in december which he is.

I really think he's not sending out any coded messages via the songs. Who on earth would be able to get as many coded messages like that? It would be funny but I doubt the "Walking the dog" is about Arlett's story either. Maybe it is, though. :P

Needless to say how happy it makes me him tweeting so much, I guess. It's such a sweet gesture to be reaching out to his fans like that. :wub:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

So fake that it sounds very awkward when you listen to the song. 

Or maybe that's just me.

• Like 1

And their new rhythm guitarist.  

The lads.  
I'd be so proud of them if I were their parents.  It's not hard to hear who their biggest musical influence is. :lol:  This is basically their Rocket Queen.  But they're so young and you can tell there's talent there that just needs some time to develop.  

The bass player is full of personality! 

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

And their new rhythm guitarist.  

The lads.  
I'd be so proud of them if I were their parents.  It's not hard to hear who their biggest musical influence is. :lol:  This is basically their Rocket Queen.  But they're so young and you can tell there's talent there that just needs some time to develop.  

The bass player is full of personality! 

They're acutally great! Young people picking up a guitar and rocking out. With talent! Rock'n roll will be so baaaaack! :headbang::lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Their bass player is quite charismatic....and have a good voice...he could fit.

Axl should go and see them....I have the impression (my opinion only) that London might like it.

Oooh...that is an intriguing idea.  I wonder if Axl has ever checked them out?  Drop over to Slash's for a cup of tea (lol!) and listen to the boys.  Probably more likely someone would send him a link to their instagram. :lol:  I do think the bass player could sing for them , at least temporarily until they find who they're looking for.

Edit: there's something about that bass player...his voice reminds me of someone else...I was thinking Tears for Fears guy but it's not him...can't think who it is but I'm sure it's someone from an 80s band...

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

6 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Edit: there's something about that bass player...his voice reminds me of someone else...I was thinking Tears for Fears guy but it's not him...can't think who it is but I'm sure it's someone from an 80s band...

He reminds me of Josh Homme for some reason

• Like 1