GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

@Andy14  I've said it before, I'll say it again, you are a fucking legend.:headbang:  Or was that comic genius?  Both!  omg you have Duff nailed. :lol: I also loved Axl's 'you need me to tell you what to do!' lol  And we finally finished Rocket Queen.  Axl: not yet. :rofl-lol:

'yeah, fucking'. Hehe.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

'yeah, fucking'. Hehe.

Brilliant!  

I still can't believe, was it Tom Zutaut? who said they actually had sex for a couple of hours. :blink:  Like it was no hop on, hop off thing.  Imagine sitting there listening to that play back on the tape?  I wonder if he got off on it. lol

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Brilliant!  

I still can't believe, was it Tom Zutaut? who said they actually had sex for a couple of hours. :blink:  Like it was no hop on, hop off thing.  Imagine sitting there listening to that play back on the tape?  I wonder if he got off on it. lol

It wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Just now, GuitarFanfromNYC said:

This is hysterical! Love the little details like Duff being so drunk that he mispells 'beer' and 'bear' which is then liked by the Bear Association. This is gold!

I know, right?  It's the little details that get to me.  I don't know how her brain thinks up these things.