GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

31 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

Yes. That is a productive topic.

Also nobody answered my question about Duff's, um, size. I'll be wondering about that for a while.

I was wondering either. He is a tall so...😆

About Axl being kinky.. it is hard to believe that we dont know anything more 😀

Edited by Politania

Just now, Tori72 said:

Nope to both hands or feet. Sorry girls. Not in my experience. Both completely unrelated in my experience.  Why don't you just look at his crotch? Bulge or no bulge would be a better indication than hands and feet. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

That could work too...but that brings into question if he is a shower or a grower lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Nope to both hands or feet. Sorry girls. Not in my experience. Both completely unrelated in my experience.  Why don't you just look at his crotch? Bulge or no bulge would be a better indication than hands and feet. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I've looked...there's nothing there or Duff hides it very well.

Also his shoe size is 11. I forgot he mentioned it in his book.

Just now, Rocketqueen76 said:

It means that you see the whole package after...a man gets excited 

Just now, janrichmond said:

it means what you think it means:lol:

Just now, Tori72 said:

It means what you think it does.

That's what I thought. Like a game of sexual hide-and-seek in the pants.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I'll just leave this here... :lol::smiley-confused2:

fb5761678d70ccd87964e8fd37d8fd4b.jpg

Put this together with the link @purplestargirl posted - Izzy Stradlin / Ex-Guns ‘N Roses:  Our source reveals he is a VERY good lay! Sometimes those guys who aren’t the pretty boy of the bad are better lays than the good lucking guys. - and think that you fools were discussing about banging Axl or not :awesomeface: I mean, Axl who? Looks like Stradlin is not only the unsung hero in the band, he must be GNR holy grail, really :ph34r:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Put this together with the link @purplestargirl posted - Izzy Stradlin / Ex-Guns ‘N Roses:  Our source reveals he is a VERY good lay! Sometimes those guys who aren’t the pretty boy of the bad are better lays than the good lucking guys. - and think that you fools were discussing about banging Axl or not :awesomeface: I mean, Axl who? Looks like Stradlin is not only the unsung hero in the band, he must be GNR holy grail, really :ph34r:

You are wicked lol

Just now, dgnr said:

Put this together with the link @purplestargirl posted - Izzy Stradlin / Ex-Guns ‘N Roses:  Our source reveals he is a VERY good lay! Sometimes those guys who aren’t the pretty boy of the bad are better lays than the good lucking guys. - and think that you fools were discussing about banging Axl or not :awesomeface: I mean, looks like Stradlin is not only the unsung hero in the band, he must be GNR holy grail, really :ph34r:

I've seen that picture so many times. I was told that wasn't Izzy's bulge but a pouch he was wearing that makes it looks like he has a huge cock.

1 minute ago, dgnr said:

Put this together with the link @purplestargirl posted - Izzy Stradlin / Ex-Guns ‘N Roses:  Our source reveals he is a VERY good lay! Sometimes those guys who aren’t the pretty boy of the bad are better lays than the good lucking guys. - and think that you fools were discussing about banging Axl or not :awesomeface: I mean, looks like Stradlin is not only the unsung hero in the band, he must be GNR holy grail, really :ph34r:

But Izzy is good looking...! WTF are they talking about?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I've seen that picture so many times. I was told that wasn't Izzy's bulge but a pouch he was wearing that makes it looks like he has a huge cock.

Fake news!! Izzy's hung like a horse and you know it. :P

• Haha 3

Just now, Zoot said:

Fake news!! Izzy's hung like a horse and you know it. :P

That picture came up in another thread on another website I was apart of where I was told that it wasn't his crotch.

Looking at it now, that's definitely his cock and I am definitely a pervert for looking at it one too many times. How the fuck did Izzy get that thing into those jeans!?