GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

34 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Disneyland does funny things to ya :lol:

Personally, I hate Disneyland, I think the place is creepy AF! 

Edit: lmao look at the one in the middle, she still does that pouting duck face shit even though she's on the floor haha 

Always wanted to visit Disneyland as a kid - it was my childhood dream. LOL  Just can't think what circumstances got them to lie around on the floor like that, pulling weird faces - yes, I noticed the one in the middle too! :D  

28 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

They're doing everything to show us that this band is better than the old one :smiley-confused2:

Well, they are certainly trying hard to do something! lol  No idea what though...

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Always wanted to visit Disneyland as a kid - it was my childhood dream. LOL  Just can't think what circumstances got them to lie around on the floor like that, pulling weird faces - yes, I noticed the one in the middle too! :D  

Well, they are certainly trying hard to do something! lol  No idea what though...

Fun fact. When I was a teenager my parents took me to Florida for holidays and we went to Disneyland. I was weirded out. To put it mildly. Everybody acted like a 7 year old and wanted to hug people in Disney costumes. I remember me and my family weirding out Pluto because we didn't want to hug him. Haha. I especially hated that section where they build famous buildings in miniature and it's a complete and utter cliche of streets in Paris or London or cities like that. I literally heard people saying "Oh, Paris is sooo beautiful" and I was internally cringing. Lol. Culture gap right there! I didn't grow up with Disney and it wasn't a big thing among my friends either. I knew all those characters at the time but I didn't care for them. So yeah, Alien in Disneyland. That's me. :lol:

Other than that I didn't know dicks shrink with age. Is that true, @killuridols? I'm quite shocked. ;) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I'll be in Poland too :ph34r:. You will recognize me easily, I'll be holding a banner and Gio will be trying to rip my ass in two :popcorn:

0eSTODs.gif

It would be cool to meet in Chorzów 

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I'll be in Poland too :ph34r:. You will recognize me easily, I'll be holding a banner and Gio will be trying to rip my ass in two :popcorn:

0eSTODs.gif

It would be cool to meet in Chorzów with you and Natty :)

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Isn't Axl into Disney?

I did grow up with Disney.  I watched them all and loved them.  Sleeping Beauty was one of my favourites because Maleficent scared the shit out of me. LOL

I grew up on Astrid Lindgren, the author who wrote Pippi Longstocking (I thinks that's her name in english, right?) and all those other books. So if there was a Lindgrenland - ah no. That simply wouldn't fit. But as a kid I would have been excited to see all those characters of her books (and films) like Pippis house, right a horse like she had and have a foto taken with Mr. Nielson. :wub:

It's all about what you've been into as a kid. :lol:

1 minute ago, Politania said:

Nooooo, he still has got niiiiiiice ass 😆😆😆😆😆😆

No he doesn't. He had a glorious ass. Now that place is kinda empty. :lol:

Edited by Tori72

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I grew up on Astrid Lindgren, the author who wrote Pippi Longstocking (I thinks that's her name in english, right?) and all those other books. So if there was a Lindgrenland - ah no. That simply wouldn't fit. But as a kid I would have been excited to see all those characters of her books (and films) like Pippis house, right a horse like she had and have a foto taken with Mr. Nielson. :wub:

It's all about what you've been into as a kid. :lol:

No he doesn't. He had a glorious ass. Now that place is kinda empty. :lol:

You are making me sad, now i gotta go and have a drink 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

2 minutes ago, Politania said:

You are making me sad, now i gotta go and have a drink 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

Cheers, darling! Why do I make you sad?  If you can still see ass, it's all good. After drinking I might see it too. ;) 

Edited by Tori72

5 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Axl still has an ass doesn't he?  Where's that gif @Andy14 posts a while back where he's walking and the camera is following him from behind?  Thought he had a pretty good ass in that. 

Now someone else knows what im talking about 😁 love this vdeo. It was on instagram. I found it

Edited by Politania
  • Like 2

Saying that I'm not attracted to Axl today...not his looks anyway.  

I am still attracted to his energy and his stage presence, and I think he still has nice eyes, despite whatever work he has done around them.  I still like the way he walks.  And he has a great laugh - actually that has improved with age.  And a fucking fantastic radio voice.  I mean, I listen to that interview he did with Angus a couple of years ago and I just can't think straight.:drool:  And the best thing is his radio voice today is pretty much the same as it was when he was younger.  Delicious.  So...Axl still has a lot going for him imo.  Plenty, actually. 

• GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Axl still has an ass doesn't he?  Where's that gif @Andy14 posts a while back where he's walking and the camera is following him from behind?  Thought he had a pretty good ass in that. 

I had to check twice if I entered the right thread or I might have missed something :ph34r:

xVA0IXK.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Yeah, see, what's wrong with that ass in that video, eh?  Pretty decent imo.

The wrinkles of his jeans over his ass disturb me. I love his voice but his ass is not appealing to me anymore. Neither are his o-shaped legs. Where do they come from? Or is the the angle of the camera?

Jeez, I'm sorry. I'm so blunt and mean. I had red wine and I simply can't lie.

Edited by Tori72

38 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I never went as a kid but I have taken my kids to the French one and it's the creepiest place, hate all of the rides that have mechanical puppets in them, which is most of them. 

I don't know why you would want to lie on the floor in a place that has so many little kids around...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

The wrinkles of his jeans over his ass disturb me. I love his voice but his ass is not appealing to me anymore. Neither are his o-shaped legs. Where do they come from? Or is the the angle of the camera?

Jeez, I'm sorry. I'm so blunt and mean. I had red wine and I simply can't lie.

Red wine and discussing Axl's ass sounds like a good night in to me! :lol:  Does he have o legs?  Bendy legs?  Bowed legs?  Is that what it's called?  I didn't really notice...hmm...

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I never went as a kid but I have taken my kids to the French one and it's the creepiest place, hate all of the rides that have mechanical puppets in them, which is most of them. 

I don't know why you would want to lie on the floor in a place that has so many little kids around...

I have heard from various people that the Euro Disney is either creepy or crap.  Either way, no one seems to like it. lol

• Like 1