Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

@bucketfoot is posting like a bat out of hell.  So much for being in sync, lol.  

Day 5: A song that needs to be played loud.  

Day 6:  A song that makes you want to dance.  My top pick was Billy Idol's Dancing with Myself, but that's already been listed a couple of times.  So I'm going with something newer.  I never thought of this guy as playing danceable music until I saw this video.  

Day 7: A song to drive to.  Again, my favorite, Paradise City, has been posted to heck.  So this.  

3 minutes ago, triad said:

@bucketfoot is posting like a bat out of hell.  So much for being in sync, lol.  

Day 5: A song that needs to be played loud.  

Day 6:  A song that makes you want to dance.  My top pick was Billy Idol's Dancing with Myself, but that's already been listed a couple of times.  So I'm going with something newer.  I never thought of this guy as playing danceable music until I saw this video.  

Day 7: A song to drive to.  Again, my favorite, Paradise City, has been posted to heck.  So this.  

Sorry bout that triad, thought I better get a move on coz gonna take forever just doing one a day! :lol: If you're quick you'll catch up!

• Like 2

I've held off posting Axl or GNR, but Axl has my favorite voice of all time so I got to. And this song in particular, just really captures everything great about his voice. I'd be so bold as to say, this might be the best vocals he ever laid down.

Edited by J Dog
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I've held off posting Axl or GNR, but Axl has my favorite voice of all time so I got to. And this song in particular, just really captures everything great about his voice. I'd so bold as to say, this might be the best vocals he ever laid down.

I think the acoustic version really does show the strength his voice had. He sang with so much soul and pure grit and that's what makes it so great.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I've held off posting Axl or GNR, but Axl has my favorite voice of all time so I got to. And this song in particular, just really captures everything great about his voice. I'd be so bold as to say, this might be the best vocals he ever laid down.

Agreed, it's right up there, he sounds fuckin' monstrous on that! Always loved that "Briiiiiing it down!" at the end. :shades:

• Like 1

Day 29

LOVED the Go Go's and

this song was cool! had to post this because it's hard to find i guess Belinda did not like how she looked as a guy....i thought she pulled it off!:lol:

2 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

DAY 29

Why? Because I used to dance to it in front of the tv when I was 5-6 (my parents have proof of it, stupid damn recorder).

show itttttt! ;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Day 29....

My mother would play this song constantly while cleaning the house or entertaining company. 

But this is one that all us kids used to dance to....and yes we tried to do all the moves too lol

oh my goodneess i just love this! great pick girl :dance:

• Like 1

Day 7 a song to drive to

this was my fave song to drive to in my '70 Nova SS. i named him Trickster. we blew away so many guys. we'd be at a stop signal and the guy would look and see me, this innocent looking chick. then the light would change and BOOM! Trickster and i would be off. i only lost once cos i saw a cop coming and slowed down :P

Day 29....I am the baby (youngest) on both sides of my family. My older girl cousin used to babysit me when I was little...leave it to me to go hang with her brothers and their friends....long haired, pot smoking teenager's riding their dirtbikes and hanging out in their basement...I was little but had huge crushes on them...I remember this song playing sometimes when I was hanging out with them

• Like 2