Clue or mistake

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Alright, number 8 is missing. And there's IIII instead of IV. 

Axl's new clock available in our store. Soon is the word. 

zEpFAj.jpg

I'm not surprised at all. In the twisted GNR world, even the time runs differently :shrugs:

:wow: This could mean only one thing. Actually both 4 and 8 are missing so.. a new album in 8th of april or 4th of august! :smiley-confused2:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hellow said:

:wow: This could mean only one thing. Actually both 4 and 8 are missing so.. a new album in 8th of april or 4th of august! :smiley-confused2:

It's Izzy's b-day on 8th April :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

GNR should go on the road soon or there's going to be a worldwide crisis.:smiley-confused2:

Not necessarily, one (passive-aggressive) tweet from Izzy and the forum will be busy for a whole month :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arrio said:

I was watching a new teaser about a hammer hitting a clock....and i'd noted on the clock there's no ninth spot ????? but two 12 ????

I'll have some of what you're smoking there, mate.

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 1

They think the UK is not Europe, I'm not surprised at all. :D

BTW, until the middle age, IIII was actually used instead of IV when they decided it was too complicated to read more than 3 equal letters together so they changed it to IV, but some clocks still use the four letter thing, so not weird at all. 

Edited by Darkenchantress

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Definitely a clue, only Reverse Terra Clocks are missing the ninth. Clearly made to look like a mistake, but someone is being very clever. I have a Gigantic Drive Transformer Panel at home. I'll check back later with what I find!

One thing is for sure- this will lead us to new music

i hope so! get on that plz @ZoSoRose :D