General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Yeah Idk about Ava? Like how long is her son and his GF gonna be in China for? Cause he didn't leave the show, right? But I also haven't heard that Ava is going to leave either? So who knows? :shrugs:

Hope you don't get too hard hit by the storms! Stay safe. 

We were okay. Just some tree branches. Other places were a mess. Some people lost their homes and some lives were lost too. I hate spring/summer here. It's always bad storms and then all summer we get no rain and it's always hot. I'm sure this summer will be terrible.

Well, Harris/Jason is leaving soon. So is Nicole and Sloane. Not sure how this baby story will last. I also read that Clyde says Abby is alive. Who knows? Changing history again. I'm anxious to see the new Gabi. If there is another Abby, wonder who it'll be? I hope Leo stays on. I do like him. Wish they would give him a love interest. The poor guy is always alone.

As for GH, I can't believe Sonny went after Jason? WTF? Will Ava step up or someone figure out he's not righ? IDK. They change writers, I hope these writers go back to something better. Sick of the Pikeman storyline. boring. And if Valentin is bad, get rid of him too.

We had some storms again, but nothing major. 

Yeah, this Pikeman storyline has been dragging but maybe we are one step closer to it ending now that Anna knows that Valentin is involved. I think she suspected all along, but now with him answering that phone call, she knows for sure. and did Sonny really order that hit on Sonny? I know they kept saying that but I truly hope it is not true and what on earth is Ava going to do with that recording of Blaze's mom and her homophobia? So interesting. Hmmm.

I guess yesterday was Sloane's last day, I mean she was ok but I would absolutely MUCH rather have Nicole stay than her. It will be weird if Holly stays behind. Like really weird. amd Yes I freakin LOVE Leo, The writers do a magnificent job of writing his funny lines which he delivers perfectly dead pan. He is a shining star on that soap, that is for sure!

Yeah I love Leo too. Hope he stays on Days and maybe gets a love interest. I wonder when/if the truth about Eric being Jude's daddy will come out before Nicole leaves the show. I read that the actress AnnaLynne will be the new Abigal. She was married to Chad but was killed by Clyde. Guess they are changing that story now. Anyway, there's all kinds of ideas that she has lost her memory or whatever? lol Here we go again. I hate Clyde and want him gone.

I do hope Sarah and Xander find out that his mom slept with Victor and he's the son not Alex.  I like Xander and Sarah and want them happy.  Good to see Lucas. Hope he stays on too.

I don't think Sonny put the hit on Jason. Valentin wanted these guys to kill Jason and blame Sonny and get rid of both of them. Well, that didn't happen. Now Anna and Jason know it's Valentin, Anna wants to wait and get real proof. Here we go again.  And Ava probably wants to show Sonny how Natalia feels about Kristina and her daughter being together. I wonder if she will ever tell Sonny about his meds. I read that Valentin might make a deal with Ava to keep quiet about Sonny's meds. I hope this doesn't happen. I want this story to end too.

Also my mom has her parents ashes in urns, but Chase could have gotten a small urn to keep some of his dad's ashes. Why does he hav to let go of all the ashes. Anyway, I think it's over for Finn and Liz. Not feeling them anymore. Maybe they want her and Jason back together? Not sure?

Chase does not have to let go of all the ashes. 

So for my dad, we divided him into 4 urns. A big one which we buried in this beautiful memorial garden in Mexico where we can send flowers and his family can visit to pay their respects, especially on "The Day of The Dead."  We then each picked a small urn which we took on the plane with us back to our homes. I have my little urn in a silver plated heart shape with birds on it, very pretty....next to a picture of him and us three children. and my brothers have done the same, a little shrine of course. 

Not traditional but what we all wanted, a small piece of him with us always. <3 

Sounds beautiful what you did with your dad's ashes. My mom has both urns and pictures of them in front of their urns. I don't know why Chase didn't keep some of his ashes. Oh well, it was a beautiful ceremony for Gregory. Great character and actor. He will be missed. GH always does drama well. I really hate how Natalia talks to her daughter. Either accept her and Kristina or get the hell out of their way. lol

I'm so glad Bill is Luna's dad. Now Li should shut the hell up. lol And Brooke working with Steffy. Can't wait for this.

And now Abby isn't dead. Oh well, is anyone ever dead on the soaps? lol I just want Clyde gone. And Konstintine too. hate them both. I hope something happens at the wedding so Maggie doesn't really marry him. He has to go. And I'm hoping when Xander's mom comes to their wedding she will say how he is Victor's son and not Alex.

I am SO hoping that Hope was just daydreaming because I can't believe Finn and her would do that! Oh wow. This will be very dramatic if it is real. And Thomas is set to come back too sometime I heard. Boy oh boy lol!

I am relieved that Konstantin was finally outed for the dirty scheming man that he is! And admitting that he played a part in Victor's death??! Does he have a death wish or something? Seriously stupid.

I dont ever watch the Emmy's but I catch the winners on Twitter and watch their speeches too. I was surprised by the winners but Courtney has done a great job and Michelle is always good too, was nice of her to give a shout-out to Finola. But what I absolutely don't get year after year is how Days is COMPLETELY ignored. I just don't get it. I have only been watching for 6 months but absolutely love that soap! They deserve some love and to be ignored year after year is.just downright cruel.

Days is always ignore by the Emmys. They never win, but I knew Dick would win. I mean he's 98 years old and he was there so we all knew he would win.  I hope Konstintine goes to jail. Can't stand him anymore. Someone gets shot next week. I hope it's him.  And Abby is alive and being played by another actress. This is nuts. lol No one ever dies on a soap unless they are really dead. They will be honoring Doug soon since he died earlier this year.

And since the Emmy show is on CBS most of their people win. I was glad GH won best soap 4 years in a row and best writing and directing. That's pretty cool.

I know I was hoping the same thing about Hope daydreaming too. I would hate this if it was real. Come on already. Steffy would kill them both.  What is it with Hope? First Liam and now Finn. I hope Finn isn't this stupid. He's already on Steffy's shit list about his mother. lol

Well, at least for now it is just a daydream for Hope but honestly, I hope that Finn does leave Steffy. I absolutely hate the way that she treats him! So demanding and strict, like a child...stay in your lane, don't see Sheila, don't you ever talk to Hope again. Like who talks so awful to their partner like that? Seriously here? It would serve Steffy right if he did leave her. Sorry not sorry.

I am glad that Xander didn't have to go to jail but that was kind f'd up of everyone to just throw him under the bus like that. Come on now! At least Sarah is still in his corner. 

And it's very very sad to see that they are turning Finn into a full fledged alcoholic. Alexis can maybe help him hopefully cause he is about to hit rock bottom any day now. And Violet can't be anywhere near that. OCS may need to be called to step in since he has full custody. About to get ugly. 

Yesterday after the end of GH, they showed a picture of Johnny and his birth and death date. Still can't believe this has happened. So very sad.

I don't understand them on Bold, they make Hope go after every man Steffy is with? WTH? I mean I did like her with Thomas, but Steffy ruined that. I wonder what will happen when he comes back. Hope seems so needy sometimes. Finn is too good and doesn't see what't in front of him. I'm stll wondering if Sheila was lying about her ordeal. Most think so and so do I? Guess we'll find out. And what happened to Katie and that guy? Damn forgot his name. I thought they were an item now she's thinking about Bill again? Come on. There's not enough people on this show for each other. lol

I know poor Finn he's reeling from his dad's death. But he has plenty of family and friends to help him. I know he wants to avoid grieving but that doesn't work. I'm hoping Alexis can help him. And when is Ava or anyone else going to help Sonny.  I hate seeing him like this so out of control.  And GH is hinting another male character from the past is coming back. I would love for either Lucky or Morgan to come back, but they're not saying.