General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

The vaccine prevents death and hospitalization...it was never a real vaccine to prevent you from getting it. and it is working because people aren't dying like they were pre vaccines. But if your mom is sick enough, she can get her doc to prescriber her Paxlovid. Sorry to hear that she and your brother have it. :( 

and yeah probably Disney dropped the mandate.

and Finn is really starting to annoy me which actually annoys me more because I liked the character. Damn you Bold! :lol:

Edited by marlingrl03

My mom is on the meds. Slowing getting better, but it sucks.

I know I'm hating Finn now. He will ruin his marriage due to believing a stranger. Crazy. Also whiny Liam is back. God help us.

Today they did some nice memories of Bobbie. Very sweet. Still sad she's gone.

AS for Days, I hope Holly wakes up and tells them she had the drugs and not Tate. I understand Nicole is suffering, but this whole thing is annoying me too.

Today's episode of GH was a killer. I cried at the end when I realized who that woman was. Such a perfect ending to honoring Bobbie Spencer and Jackie  So sad to have lost so many last year.

21 hours ago, Zint said:

Watching the old Gothic soap Dark Shadows on Tubi. It's quite a hoot.

Vampires, Werewolves and Ghosts... oh my!

This was my mom's favorite show back in the 60's and early 70's. She would rush home from high school and watching it. She actually bought the whole Dark Shadows dvd set and it took her a year to watch the whole series. She loved that show. So many of the actors are gone now, but for the time it was a fun show to watch.

Enjoy. Those actors were super famous with fans.

I'm sure you heard.  Billy Hayes who plays Doug on Days passed away at 98.

Lately he's been either absent from the show or sitting down for most of his scenes. He and Julie were really married for a very long time. probably not to get to his death for about 6 months. Days films way ahead. Very sad.

On 1/12/2024 at 8:17 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

This was my mom's favorite show back in the 60's and early 70's. She would rush home from high school and watching it. She actually bought the whole Dark Shadows dvd set and it took her a year to watch the whole series. She loved that show. So many of the actors are gone now, but for the time it was a fun show to watch.

Enjoy. Those actors were super famous with fans.

Jonathan Frid (Barnabas Collins) was from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.... just down the road a bit from where I used to live.

I did read about that Days actor...very sad but it seemed he lived a very long life. 

GH did great with how they said goodbye to Bobbie and even having the original BJ come back as the ghost. 

And is EJ finally realizing that darling Holly is NOT at all innocent? Hope so and hope he let's Tate go, the right thing to do!

16 hours ago, Zint said:

Jonathan Frid (Barnabas Collins) was from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.... just down the road a bit from where I used to live.

I know my mom told me all about the show. Dark Shadows had many great actors and she loved that show so much. So many actors are gone now, but the show lives on.

18 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I did read about that Days actor...very sad but it seemed he lived a very long life. 

GH did great with how they said goodbye to Bobbie and even having the original BJ come back as the ghost. 

And is EJ finally realizing that darling Holly is NOT at all innocent? Hope so and hope he let's Tate go, the right thing to do!

I know my mom watched GH since the 80's and didn't realize until she called Lucas champ that it was BJ, then she lost it. I cried for a lot of those shows too. GH knows how to do drama so well.

yeah, Bill Hayes lived a long time. I'm sure his wife Susan is very sad. They were together so long. It's sucks that Days films 6 months ahead so we have to wait for his memorial until then. 

I saw part of a pod cast with Steve and Spinelli talking about how he was coming back to GH. It'll be intersting how they will write him back? Was he help prisoner again or lost his memory? Guess we;ll find out.

Well, winter has come to Texas. it was 15 degrees today. I feel bad for the cats I feed. no one came out. I hope they will be okay.

I am shocked that Spencer let Nikolas go with Ace and I thought for sure he would run into her as he was leaving but nope! Oh man can't wait to see how Esme reacts to this news. Oy vey!

Some people online don't like hearing how Sonny had put a hit on Cyrus but come on people, you all know he is a mob boss. Don't pretend like you all don't know! But yeah when Jason comes back, not sure how Dex will fit in all of this. 

So Nicole is going to Europe with Holly? I hope she won't be gone too long, I really like her as an actress. And drunk Sloan yesterday? Yikes that was rough lol.

I honestly hope Nicole comes back, but Holly stays away. Tate too. Sick of both of those brats. I wish Harris would have gotten the drugs. I want that story to end too.

I know Sonny has had tons of people killed. Mostly by Jason. lol

I'm reading that Hope still loves Liam and might go back to him. If this happens, they deserve each other. I'm also hating Li and her big mouth when it comes to Luna and Poppy.What is her problem? Everyone is saying  jealous and I agree. She's such a bitch. Get a life and move on. I hope Poppy and Bill become a couple and Luna is his daughter. That would really bug Li. lol

Since I didn't watch bold when Emma died, who knows what happened? Honestly if Thomas was chasing her, it stands that he did cause her to crash. Let's see how this goes. I hope Finn stops listening to that other guy. What a jerk to listen to someone who you have no idea who he is? Also the actor who plays Finn has been having some more funny Emu commercials and calling him BeeBoo is so funny. Have you seen them?

Lol. I don't mind Tate. Although it was annoying at first how obsessed he was with Holly but when she treated him like shit he finally stopped all that. 

Hope still loves Liam? Oh hell no. Dont put them back together. They were soooo boring. Nope.

Oh and I have seen those Emu commercials but only like once. They are never shown on streaming services. But they are cute. :)

I hope Hope doesn't go back to Liam either. He is such a bore and a whiner about everything. I guess Wyatt is going off Bold now.

After all this stuff about Thomas, I doubt Hope will want to marry him ever. I swear Bold doesn't want anyone happy. lol I do  like Poppy and Bill. Hope they become a couple. Glad Eric is home and hopefully he'll be well soon.

Well, I think Days realized those teens were annoying, especially Holly, and got rid of them. I wish Clyde would go away too. He's been on too long and he's a damn murderer for goodness sake.

I wonder how long it'll take for Nicole to get her baby back?  I hate that Sloane has her baby and could care less about him.

I'm hearing rumors that when Jason comes back to GH he might be a very different Jason. There's talk he might get his original Jason's memories back as well as his Stone cold memories. Should be intersting.

Well, I've seen the Emu commercials alot. I love them.

Omg, I know you are not team Nina like me, but my word Drew has become sooooooo f'in annoying lately. The way he talks to everyone is awful. He needs some counseling like yesterday! Let's see how his little plan will work out. Running a magazine nowadays is no easy feat.

Speaking of GH, I am sure you heard that they canceled the 2 headwriters! Made pretty big news all over Twitter. They were saying that GH films 2 months out so we won't see the new headwriters work till then. People are hoping for less Carly, they are sick and tired of seeing her on screen all the time.

I know I wonder why they fired those writers? I know when there was the writer's strike they had other writers and I was so glad when they got rid of that Pikenton story. I hope these writers are good. You just never know? Probably paying them less. Everything is about money.

Well, Nina needs therapy fast too. Her mother fucked her up so much when she put her in a coma and took her babies away. Her mother is the root of all her problems. I also think Drew is losing it too. And you know Esme will probably get out of town especially if they suspect for the "old" Esme.  

I am not sure if Carly can run a magazine. She will need much help. I wonder who she can get that can work with her? Should be interesting.

I also read that there will be a new woman in Liam's life. lol Hope he has a change of personality. He has to stop whining about everything and move on. I doubt Hope will stick with Thomas after what he told her.  Also I think Li is going nuts about her sister and her niece. She has such hate for them.  She neeeds a life too. lol

Diane must be making bank. She is representing everyone lol! Glad that she and Robert worked whatever issues they had out. But I hope that Finn wins his case because this all trial is absurd.

I think I did see a pic of the new actress coming to Bold. With 4 soaps it can sometimes be hard to keep up on all the comings and goings. And yeah I don't know what is up with Li. To have that much anger for her sister after all these years is insane. She needs some anger management. :lol: It is nice though seeing Bill back on screen again. 

Well, honestly Diane might lose this case. I hope Finn doesn't mess it up feeling sorry for the widow. He has to think about his life and career.

Days is getting new people too.  Not sure when since Days films 6 months ahead of time.

I swear on Bold it's the same stuff everyday. I wonder if they get tired of saying the same words. lol Yeah, what's up with Li. She's so hateful of her sister and her niece. But Poppy annoys me because she won't say who Luna's dad is? I mean why and also what has Poppy done all those years to support herself and Luna? Maybe Li is right about her getting rich men to pay her way. Should be interesting to find out.

I really hope now that Esme has her memory back she gets caught and goes off the show. So sick of her now.

Well, our weather is back into the 70's. Texas is so erratic with their weather. lol

Yeah Texas weather is like Denver where it can change by the hour! Denver weather be crazy. :lol:

So what do you think of Everett. I like him....but the part where he is the ex husband of that lazy and cheated on her (with Stephanie?) is a bit suspect. I want him to be a good guy because I do like him but it seems that he is definitely hiding something. I thought for sure he would tell Stephanie that he was married to her friend but nope. Hmmm.

I'm not sure about Everett. He told Stephanie that he got hit by a car and was in a coma. What about his family? Did he marry Jade during that time? Was he really in a coma? lol Not sure since this is a new character. Guess we'll find out.

What do you think when Finn told Luna that Poppy lived with him and his parents when he was in college? I think either Finn's dad is Luna's dad too or maybe Li thinks this and this is why she hates Poppy? If Finn's dad is Luna's dad then this guy was cheating all the time. lol with Poppy and Sheila?  Poppy's face looked worried. I was hoping Bill was her dad, but not so sure now? I mean Li hates her sister so  much and Luna too. It would make sense. 

And honestly, I want Esme so dead. Wait until you see today's episode. Now since Spencer has to leave and do that other show, I assume he'll be missing and presumed dead for a bit. I really want Esme dead. She's been on too long now and since she has her memories back and the bitch is back, I want her gone. Not sure how long the other show will take to film or how long GH films ahead of time?

So many mysteries. 

Well, Texas never seems to get a spring and that bugs me. We go from 40 to 70 in the same week. for the past 3 years February has been very cold and icy, so let's see how this year goes.

OH he is? I thought Everett had been on before....like before he had his coma. This makes it even more interesting! Hmmm.

Yeah I was surprised when Finn said that. Poppy for whatever reason does not want to talk about Luna's dad and I just want to know why already lol. Stop dragging it out Bold. Man, if Finn's dad is Luna's dad AND slept with Sheila to make Finn, then that guy is one hell of a player and that is most likely why Li is always sooooooo bitter and angry with the world. Some people were saying that it could not be Bill, too easy. Maybe they were right????

Esme is 100% now Esme of old. Just like with Nelle, here we go....yet again! Oy vey.

Spring....what is that? We won't see that till April at the earliest. We just passed another record of getting over 100 inches of snow and the season is not even over yet. I do love Alaska but the weather has been really testing me the past 2 years. :/

The actor who played Everett was on Days years ago,, but a different character and he was killed off. HIs character was nuts. lol

Well, Poppy really should tell Luna who her dad is. I mean come on. I also want to know what Poppy did for money all those years they were together? Maybe she did have rich men pay her way and Li is right? I hope this comes out soon. I'm really hating Zende these days.

And please enough already with Thomas and Hope and will they won't they? That's all anyone talks about. The net is saying how Eric should marry Donna and I agree.  If Eric were to die, Donna has nothing.

I guess we'll have to think Spencer is dead since the actor is doing that Ryan Murphy show now. I hope Esme is dead, but I doubt it. I really want her gone. She is a crazy bitch. lol

Well, Texas skips Spring. We go from heat to a/c in a matter of weeks. Right now we're in the 70's, but it feels like 80's. I don't want hot weather too soon, but you just don't know? I guess we can still get colder weather since it's only February.

Just wish we had a longer winter.

Okay my mom filled me in on Agent Jagger. He was played by Antonio Sabato Jr. back in the 90's. He was with Brenda for a time. His brother Stone was the guy with Robin, who died of AIDS, who GH has the wing dedicated to. Sonny was friends to them also. Stone died in Sonny's apartment back in the day. I guess this new Jagger is a FBI agent.  Don't know when this happend? My mom doesn't remember. lol 

Anyway, I do hope they find out who is after Sonny and I heard Steve (Jason) might be back by April. He starts filming next week.

Spencer will be gone for 3 months filming that other show.  I do hope Esme is dead and gone. So sick of her.

Anyway, have a good weekend.

Yes, it was all over Twitter. Esme is dead for real. The actress is done with GH but the actor that plays Spencer IS supposed to come back! 

Antonio Sabato Jr. had a clip of him on Twitter talking about his replacement cause he is butt hurt that he wa not asked to come back and all this kind of nonsense. Sounded like a whiny egotistical tool. Glad that GH didn't ask him back. Ha! 

And yeah Zende is a freakin piece of work. Where does he get off talking to RJ like that. He can leave the show,  I truly dislike his attitude. Gbye!

Enjoy your weekend!

Well, my mom said Antonio was awesome back on GH. I wonder why they didn't ask him? 

Anyway, Spencer will be back in 3 months. I wonder if he filmed some scenes where we can see he's alive and where he might be? Glad Esme is gone. I really hated her.  Now I want to know who's targeted Sonny? Another mob boss? Who knows?

I know Zende is a moron. Where is Paris? Wasn't he with her? I tell you Bold does where stuff with their characters. I now say, Luna is Finn's sister because they both her the same dad. I wanted Bill to be her dad, but Poppy's face said it all.

And I really hated that Stefan and Ava had sex on Days. so stupid. I know Days is replacing Gabi, so I expect her to some back soon. don't know about John's past as the pawn? Never watched it then. I really want Konstindine gone and leave John's past alone. I also want Stephanie and Jade to realize her husband is now Everett. Should be fun to watch!

Oh my, did you read that the actress that plays Esme may be going to Days to be EJ's daughter?! I am actually very intrigued by this if it is true!!! Fans were saying that she would fit right in into the dysfunctional DiMera family. 

Paris? Yeah she is just like Flo.... forgotten and gone. That is what Bold does and it drives me crazy. 

and yeah Stefan and Ava...eww. Not surprised by that but was happy to see Everett and Stephanie together.....but he has this big secret so I am sure there happiness is gonna be short-lived. :/