General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

So yeah I didn't watch the Emmy's but saw some clips and saw a list of the winners. 

I was touched by Stephen's touching story about Tyler. Very heartfelt. 

Melissa from Y&R should have won for best actress. She did an amazing storyline about attempting suicide. Jacqueline has won too many times, they need to pick someone else. Thorsten aka Ridge won? Wow. I think it's his first win. Need to Google it.

I felt very bad for Days. When was the last time they won an Emmy? That's gotta be tough and actually kind of embarrassing. It is no fun when the same soaps win all the damn time. I really like Days and am glad I started watching it. Yeah watching 4 soaps is a lot but hey I love em! :lol:

As far as Bold, I'm still clueless! Most fans say he is retiring so Eric is dying but then this? I just don't know! Oy!

Have a good weekend. 

Well, after Friday's episode either Eric will die and go to heaven with Stephanie or come out of it thinking of his family he has now? Guess we'll find out next week. I know I think Maurice Bernard (Sonny) should have won. He never gives a bad performance ever. I was glad Eden (Joss) won, but thought Spencer should have won again and not Marshall. Oh well. I'm nor sure if Days has ever won anything. It's sad really. I don't know why they include soaps that are on line. Who watches them? I forget they even exist. lol

It was touching when Stephen remember Tyler. I thought that was nice. He played his uncle on GH when he first came on as Laura's son from the other Cassadine brother. I forget who they are. lol Anyway, still sad about him and Billy Miller too. I hope GH does a dedication episode to Jackie Zeman soon.  She was on GH for a very long time.

Well, one more week until Christmas. I can't believe. All done with my shopping. Just have to wrap the gifts.

Yeah, I lucked out and got my shopping done while I was in SLC and a bit before. Usually I procrastinate but not this year....which I am glad because of all that has happened this past fall with my dad.

So poor Nicole, My goodness....I am not a fan of EJ but he has been extremely supportive and understanding. and thanks goodness Eric convinced Sloan not to press charges but the gall of her to even try that. That baby Sloan is not even yours you evil bitch. 

and on Bold I do agree with Ridge.  He is just honoring Eric's wishes....I know it is a hard situation but my father was exactly like Eric. No life saving measures like tubes...

Well, still not sure about Eric? Will he live or die? They are keeping this a secret. Zende wants to finish Eric's line with Ridge, but he already agreed to do it with RJ. This will be interesting.

I really hope the baby switch story ends soon. So sick of it. I don't like Sloane, never did, but to keep a baby from a mother! What a bitch for sure! I just hope Nicole and Eric don't bet back together, but I don't think EJ will accept that he's not the dad to the baby. 

As for GH, I do hope the Anna/WSB story ends soon. Sick of it too. lol

I'm done with my shopping. I usually try to shop all year round and put the gifts in my closet. Have to clean out that closet when Xmas is over. lol  

Hope Eric makes it, but they are keeping it a secret. I haven't read anything about if he's staying or going off Bold? Either way, all this week everyone is saying goodbye. I could have sworn I saw his head move today, but not sure if it's for the show or just him moving to get comfortable.  I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I know. I hope before Christmas they solved the puzzle. I think Zende is going to make a move on RJ's g/f lol It's a soap.

Tomorrow on Days they will hang the Christmas ornaments. It's done every year. It's very touching since so many characters are gone now.

And I'm so glad GH ended that WSB crap. Sick of it. Now we have to deal with Charlotte and her problems. She needs therapy fast before she becomes a little Helena. lol

Wow, GH is starting to get good! Esme getting her memory back..the big question is will her old personality come back too or not? Will she keep it a ascret? Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. And yeah Charlotte is still messed up and pulling the rug over most people's eyes, except for Laura's husband. Can't remember his name. Dr. Collins? Watching 4 soaps means learning a lot of names haha.

I enjoyed all the Christmas episodes. It's nice that Xander was invited to the Horton Christmas tree ornament hanging party.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas too! Enjoy the time with your family. I went to Petco this morning and got the kitties a gift. :heart:

Laura's husband's name is Kevin. Anyway, yeah, Charlotte has tons of problems. I wonder if Anna will stay on GH long? She has no love interest neither does Alexis. They need more men on the show.

Hooray, Eric is alive! What a shocker! lol Hopefully, he'll be okay in a bit and marry Donna and make her his wife incase something else happens.

I will be with my parents, so it'll be nice. You enjoy your holiday too.

Hope the new year is good for us all.

I know I have said this many, many times but I just LOVE Leo. I hope he never leaves Days! I just love that he is playing around with Sloan and making her all kinda nervous that he is going to tell the truth about the baby (which I still hope that he does!) and Constantine stepping on his ankle like that?! :vomit: Nasty, just nasty. That guy has no bounds. 

I am still curious about what Esme is going to do. I think they will find out soon that that is her red glove. Although who knows cause sometimes the PCPD are as dumb as rocks. :lol:

Oh! I heard that they recast Molly again. This has got to be some kind of record. If true, that is a shame because I thought she did alright. Better than the other 40 Molly's! Ha!

I hope they hire back the original Molly. She made a big mistake but paid for it.

I know I hate Konstintin too, why are they spelling his name like this. I hope Maggie doesn't get sucked in by him. Don't like him at all. I agree I love Leo too. Wish they would have kept his love interest. He was happy for once. I hope sloane gets found out and goes to jail. I hope Days doesn't keep the baby boy away from Nicole for too long.  I hate that.

Now Bold has an old character back now. Probably will cause trouble for Thomas now. Bold doesn' tuse the character they have now and why bring this guy back? 

I'm wonder if Austin took care of Finn's patient in Beecher's corner and didn't catch the cancer either? Will they throw the dead doctor under the bus too?

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I hope they hire back the original Molly. She made a big mistake but paid for it.

I know I hate Konstintin too, why are they spelling his name like this.

Nah, they won't hire her back. They don't forgive you for past indiscretions when you break the law.

and I didn't google his name which is why I spelled it the way I have seen it in movies haha.

and yeah speaking of old characters on Bold, where tf has Liam been. I mean he is annoying as hell and I don't miss him but it is weird. 

I know Liam is MIA for a bit. Now tihis character is back and was part of Thomas's scheme to kidnap Beth and pretend she was dead. I bet this guy gets together with Liam.  And Bill too. No one has spoken of Wyatt either. Crazy.

Bold was a repeat today.  Days is doing a drug storyline now involving the new teens. I hate these stories.  Not liking Holly either. She's super annoying.

I think Konstintin was involved with John and Patch when they were either working for Stefano or/and Victor. They were both brainwashed by one of more of them and did their dirty work. I didn't see it then, so this will be new to me too.

And on GH, sick of the whole Nina secret. I think next week GH will address Bobbie's death. This is will super sad.

Have a good weekend.

Glad I saw Aquaman 2 last weekend because since it didn't make billions, the movie theatres have already cut some of the times.

We all thought it was good and better than the first one. Weird.

Not surprised that  no one talks about Wyatt, they never did lol. But Liam? He is totally a main character so his absence is noted. But yeah it looks like all of Thomas' dirty secrets will come out once again. Oy. 

And well it looks like Lois is gonna open her big mouth and spill the secret about Nina. She just can't help herself. Oh Lois! :lol: and Esme visiting her mom Heather? Keeping this a secret will be too hard for her in the end I think. But we will see!

Happy New Years  Eve!  

I think Laura will figure it out about Esme. Esme won't be able to help herself from doing something bad. It's in her DNA. lol

Well, that guy who came back will probably spill the beans about Thomas. I thought that all came out? It was before my time. lol

Days was on today because it's on peacock and they don't skip anymore. Bold was a repeat and no GH. I think Carly will get the bad news about her mom this week. Going to be very sad. Bobbie (Jackie) has been on GH since the 80's before Luke too.

I don't like this drug storyline on Days. I really want Clyde gone and those teens too. Too much drama. Now Nicole has to deal with Holly's overdose after the so call loss of her baby. I don't know how that actress does it? lol

My New Year's was quiet. Watched the ball in NYC and Dallas. Was mostly wtching the Seinfeld shows on TV land. I did see some acts on Ryan's ABC show.  NYC wasn't too cold this year only 46 degrees lol. One woman had her infant baby in a wrap to her body. I was like why? I wonder how long she stood there with her baby. I thought that was very stupid. I'm just glad NYC was okay and no one did anything bad.

You can tell it's almost February sweep time cause the storylines are getting so juicy! On all the soaps.

I was sad about the last few seconds of GH when Carly gets that sad call but when the credits start rolling a happy Deck the Halls song starts playing! I was like what is this. Bad timing to have a jolly song right after Carly hears the news about her mom dying.  And know Sonny knows it was Nina. Oy vey!

and oh man Days. I know Tate did some bad shit in school but I feel that he a good guy and EJ acting like the most unethical DA ever is unbelievable. He doesn't want to hear facts, just wants a head to roll. Ugh. I was just starting to like him a little. As far as the drug storyline, I don't mind it too much cause you don't see it a lot but hopefully it won't last too long. 

Yeah, it's been very sad on GH. What a horrible 2024 for most of the characters! And Nick is back. That was a good kept secret. No one said a thing about it.  Tonight is the ABC special of 60 years of GH. My mom has been watching GH for over 50 years straight and off and on when she was in high school because it was on before Dark shadows. She began watching GH and the other ABC soaps when I was born and stayed home.

I know EJ and all the De Mera's are very vengeful family. He's still hurting over his "dead" baby so now this. I wonder where Holly got those drugs from? Anyway, soaps always make their teens annoying. lol

I wonder how long it'll take for anyone to realize Esme has her memories back? Now with Nick back, who knows?

I think after yesterday, Lois might be on her way out. I really wanted her to stay on for a long time. She's such a good actress and Lois is a great character.

OMG! I hope you watched the special for their 60th anniversary. Steve Burton as Jason Morgan will be back sometime this year. His contract with days was up and he'll still be on that that show until the spring and hopefully on GH sooner. Can't wait. So glad he'll be back.

As for Finn on Bold, what gives him the right to tell Thomas what to do with Hope? First off Steffy has told him about Thomas and why would he believe some guy he just met over her? If he continues, their marriage will be over soon. He's getting on my nerves.

I also think and you probably do too that Luna is Bill's daughter. lol Not a far stretch.

FJ on Days is becoming a vengeful prick. I hope the baby switch comes out soon because I'm tired of the same stuff. And Honestly, I wish Holly goes away. She's very annoying. Now Tate will go to jail and probably get beat up because it seems that's what happens in jail.

Have a good weekend.

I did watch the special....not too easy to find on Facebook. But thankfully I got a tip to find it easier so that helped! Um, Idk...it was ok. I would grade it a C. It should have been longer with more clips from the past and certain people like "Robin" etc should have been there. The best part for me was the clips/bloopers with Kin. I heard that he is like Scotty in real life and you could tell that! And wow, Stone Cold coming back. I did not see that happening! And a lot of Days fans are mad because some people got let go to pay for him and now he just ups and leaves. Unfortunately in the soap world it is like that....but what can you do?

Well, Steve only signed a year contract on Days so when I read it was up I was hoping he would go back to GH. I wonder about the covid vaccine? Does Disney not care anymore? What about Ingo? He was let go too because of the vaccine mandate. I bet he's pissed. Anyway, I love Jason, so glad he is coming back.

The whole thing with bringing up Thomas's past again is annoying me. I didn't watch it then, but since it's over the Beth is with Hope, what does it matter now? I swear I think bold wants to break up all the happy couples. Now Zende is making a play for Luna? Come on

Since Days filmes 6 months in advance Steve will be on until the spring. Not sure when he'll return as Jason? I wonder where that will leave Dex?  And I thought it would come out that Cody was Mac's son, but Sasha interferred now. Come on. lol

I agree I thought Kimberly (Robin) should have been on the special too.  OH well, 

Yeah that kiss move that Zende tried to pull on Luna was just gross. He is something else. First we had whiny ass Liam now we have whiny ass Zende. I always say that Bold has to have at least one whiny ass person on the show at any given time haha. #sadbuttrue

I am glad that GH is not rushing Bobbie's death and involving everyone that knew her. I really liked the scene yesterday between Carly and Sonny. Maybe they can be friends after all. I still am not sure what he is going to do bout Nina though. He has mentioned divorce yet.

So Jason aka Steve Burton was able to come back because he didn't sue Disney first of all, make some horrible statements about trans people and bad mouth other actresses like Alexis (Nancy). I have read on Twitter all the shit that Ingo has done since he was let go and it is NOT PRETTY. Steve understood the mandate and left without saying a word like the professional that he is. Ingo is not. He is a world class asshole. They will never ever hire him back. Never. He made his bed and now he has to lie in it.

Edited by marlingrl03

I guess disney doesn't care about vaccines anymore. My brother got covid last week and now my mom has it and she got vaccinated.  This sucks. She really hates being sick and it's been since Sunday and she really feels terrible.  Doesn't the vaccine help at all if you get it and then get covid?

yeah Zende is apieice of work. I'm glad Luna told RJ. This is going to be another war. And Finn really needs to stop believing in someone he met 2 seconds ago. WTH?

Yeah, Ingo was terrible about so many things. He can never take those things back. The memorial for Bobbie was very nice and sad. it's very sad when the actor is really dead. So many actors on GH are gone now. Very sad.

And Days. I know Nicole is grieving her "dead" son, but Holly has been trouble since she became a teen and now Tate trying to protect is getting the worse of it. I really wish her character would just stay in a coma and go go another place and let's move on.

The soaps are really getting on my nerves these days. lol