General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, if Finn keeps pushing Steffy away, I think this marriage will be over.  You know Liam will be by Steffy's side once he finds out sheila's dead. I'm just glad she's gone.

Well, Jason does show up today, but will he be the old Jason? Who knows? 

As for Days, I do hope they find Trip and Wendy before they die.  As for Clyde wish he would be gone too. He's been on too long and the whole running stuff from prison is getting old too. And who knows is Nicole will ever get her baby back? Days takes too long to finish story lines.

Well, I am not a huge Steve/Jason fan per se.....but I will see that how they reintroduced him back on screen was very well done. Definitely seems like the old Jason so yeah, I liked what I saw!

So Finn walked out on Steffy a second time? Oh boy, you know daddy Ridge is gonna be pissed about that lol. I hate the way he talks to Finn though, so damn bossy and self-righteous.  Can't stand him at times. I feel bad for Deacon though. I mean he did honestly love her and to see her huge blood spot there had got to be very hard for him. 

Edited by marlingrl03

I read an article about the actress show played Sheila. She was disappointed that they killed off her character. She thought she was set until she retired. Guess no ones's job is secure these days. Yeah, I thought Deacon could save her but I guess not. Hopefully, after Liam talked to Finn, he will go back to Steffy. The whole Zende, RJ and Luna story is getting on my nerves now too. lol

Well, it seems Jason may be trying to save Sonny, but from who? Who is the big boss? I'm really not liking John aka Jagger. I heard he's on contract, so guess he'll be around for a bit. Damn it. So happy Maxie and Spinelli are back together. I love them. I read that Dante will survive, so that's good. 

I wonder if Jason is working two sides and got rid of the other mobsters so Sonny could be safe? Guess we'll see. 

I guess now all the kids are teens now. Saw Rocco today and he's a teen too. Wonder if Lulu will ever come back?

Yeah the actress who played Sheila seemed really close to the producer I think it was so I am surprised too that they killed her off.  But she knows and all we fans know that Sheila has been killed before, so I have to say....you just never know! 

It's nice seeing the GH kids aged out. I almost forgot that Laura was Rocco's grandma because she never mentions him! It's always Ace or Spencer. And I did like the Carly/Jason scene...nice reunion for them.  And I'm really curious how Ava is gonna help Nina get back with Sonny. He can't even hardly look at her! So....good luck with that!

I don't like Nina so I hope Sonny never goes back to her. I think Ava would make a better partner because she knows Sonny's world. Wonder if Jason goes back to work for Sonny, where does that leave Dex? I read an artiticle saying Dante is leaving. I'm thinking maybe he'll nee rehab to get well and be gone for awhile or forever? Guess we'll see. I hate when they let good actors go and hire new ones, like John. Not crazy about him and Anna is getting on my nerves too about Jason.

As for Bold, maybe Sheila hired someone to wear a mask or her? She's done it before, so who knows? I'm glad Finn is coming around. Maybe he and Steffy should move?  And i'm tired of RJ, Luna and Zende. Who really cares? I don't

Days will finally find Wendy and Tripp. Hope they kill off Clyde he's been on too damn long and super annoying. I also hope Rafe really looks into Li's death and gets Gabi out of jail. That's just too dumb.  And after this Ava and Stefan should to go jail. Holly better tell the truth. Nicole better get her baby back. We will wait until the kid is 10? lol

Yeah, I forgot about Rocco too. He's Dante and Lulu's kid. I was hoping Lulu would wake up and go back to Dante and Sam can be with Jason again.

Ha, I know you are not a Nina fan. I still am. But yes, I can't deny that Ava and Sonny have chemistry cause they most certainly do but let's see how this all plays out.

I think it will take Finn some time to get past his conflicted feelings about Sheila but at least he didn't run away a third time lol. 

and yeah I hope everyone on Days lives! and Holly, Holly Holly.....girl you better do the right thing and tell your daddy EJ how those were your drugs! The guilt over your friend getting punished for your misdeed should make you do the right thing!

Well, not sure if Carly and Drew will be a couple much longer with Jason being back. Carly and Jason have been friends for a very long time even before Sonny.  

Not sure about Holly. she's a selfish brat so who knows? Poor Tate should have stayed in LA. 

Well, I think Finn and Steffy have to move. I wouldn't want to live in that house after the murder. not a good vibe anymore.

Well now we know, Drew is a whiny insecure little man. Carly is better off without him.  It's sad how they have made his character lately. A sad shame! and that was crazy how Sam was like yeah Carly, call the cops on Jason if you see him. Cold as ice! Damn girl, have you forgotten already how he is your baby daddy and once was the love of your life and plus you don't know at all for sure that he shot your current love Dante. :/

I agree. Put up that beach house for sale now. Finn is going to keep having these visions and will make himself go crazy. 

Yeah, I wouldn't want to live in that beach house anymore. It has to be hard for both of them.  They have enough money to buy a nicer bigger house.

I know all of a sudden Sam thinks Jason could have shot Dante. Wow! I mean yeah, he's been gone for years, but you go right to him being a bad guy now. Goes to show Carly knows Jason better than anyone else. I do hope Dante wakes up so he can tell them it wasn't Jason who shot him. Also eventually Jason will tell someone that it's Jagger who is the bad guy. This is his way to get even with Sonny. I think Jason killing those other mob bosses were a ruse to he could get Jason to kill Sonny.  Who is he threatening to hurt or kill if Jason didn't do what he says? This story better end soon so Jason can prove he's a good guy and get on with his life. I'm pretty sure Jason and Carly will get together this time for real. 

I agree about Drew. I mean Jason saved his life and gave his own for them. I guess he forgot that. They were working together before Jason supposedly got killed. Guess he forgot that part. I think eventually Drew will be leaving GH soon enough.

Hope you have a good weekend. It's going to be rainy and cold here. Spring break is over. Back to school on Monday. Why do holidays go so fast?

Yeah we had a cold weekend too, even had a few snow flurries yesterday. Yuck, so over it. 

So Jagger is Jason's go to. Shoulda figured because of how much he was trying to go after Sonny. Will be curious to see how this all plays out. But sure is nice seeing all the kids more like Danny and Jake. 

I can't believe Holly went to the police station and still didn't confess. That girl be driving me crazy! And I feel bad for John...he didn't realize nor remember that he killed Constantine's daughter. And what exactly is his revenge going to be??

Not so sure about John killing Konstantine's daughter since we never saw that. lol I love how soaps change history so much. Anyway,  Konstantine isn't a good guy and Steve needs to tell Maggie asap. Can't stand him. Since he has that card that would control the Pawn, he might make John kill someone he loves who knows?

I hope Hope says yes to Thomas. I want this done with already. I also think Finn's dad is also Luna's dad. I wonder if Li knows Poppy slept with her husband. This guy has had tons of affairs what the hell?

As for GH, I think John might be working for Selena since he hasn't targeted her.  The whole mob hits was probably to cover the real target which is Sonny. Anyway, John is on contract so he might change sides after awhile. You never know? lol

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

They started re-running the Bold from the beginning. Caroline found out Ridge cheated on her and Rocco is pretending to like Katie to get close to Donna.

That is funny you mentioned that. I was too young to watch Bold when it first aired so I am now watching it from the very first episode on You Tube. Ridge was always a pompous womanizer lol.

23 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I hope Hope says yes to Thomas. I want this done with already. I also think Finn's dad is also Luna's dad. I wonder if Li knows Poppy slept with her husband. This guy has had tons of affairs what the hell?

Oh boy, she said no....and he walked out! This doesn't look good. I know he loves her but man alive, he should have given her more time. Hope did just get divorced. and yeah I totally think Jack is Luna's dad and she brought Finn in to help her cause he is her older brother!

• Like 1

I know Hope said no. I understand her wanting to wait, but Thomas loves her and what more does she want? Anyway, whatever. I heard that Finn is Luna's brother. Let's see if the net is right. I think it's true. Poppy must have slept with Jack too. Oh boy. No wonder why Li hates her. lol Poppy better fess up and tell Luna who her dad is. This has gone on too long.

I hope the whole Jason story comes to a head soon. I want Sonny to know he's on his side. I hope Dante wakes up soon too. I'm so sick of Sam thinking the worse of Jason. come on! Whatever!

And honestly, I knew Marshall was diagnosed wrong. My grandma didn't find out she was bi polar until 20 years after she was depressed. She also went to a city mental hospital because she didn't have insurance. Finally in the 80's she found a doctor who knew she was bi polar and took test to find out. Thank goodness she finally found out. She was in hell before that. Unfortunately doctors didn't know about it until the 80's.  A lot of illnesses weren't found out until later on.  Doctor's aren't Gods no matter how they seem. I also heard Marshall is off contract, so will he go away again? Honestly, don't care.  And I didn't like Stella take it out on Tracy.

I also read that Holly will finally tell the truth and the christening for Jude will not go well. lol What else is knew?

On 3/21/2024 at 5:28 AM, EvanG said:

Beth is going to cater for the Forrester party and Brooke is going to meet Ridge for the first time.

You are ahead of me. I am only on season 1, episode 16. Where Ridge is engaged to Caroline but was caught cheating by her dad. And Brooke's sisters are so young, in highschool lol. Gotta love the past! :lol:

On 3/19/2024 at 9:26 AM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I also read that Holly will finally tell the truth and the christening for Jude will not go well. lol What else is knew?

Uh, I hope so. Someone needs to get the truth out of that girl! So Stefan turned himself in? He must really not want to go to Russia haha. and I'm sorry but Jada gets on my nerves. She is always in people's business and seems like a negative Nelly. But Leo I love. Can't believe he crashed the mayor's welcome home party to get the interview. He cracks me up!

I always forget about March Madness and no CBS soaps for TH/F. Good thing I got my other 2 soaps to fall back on! Have a great weekend. :)

Edited by marlingrl03

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

You are ahead of me. I am only on season 1, episode 16. Where Ridge is engaged to Caroline but was caught cheating by her dad. And Brooke's sisters are so young, in highschool lol. Gotta love the past! :lol:

I'm on season one too, Beth just catered for the Forrester party and saw Eric again for the first time in years and I thought Brooke and Ridge would meet too at this party but it didn't happen, so it must happen in a later episode. I do remember they meet when Brooke was catering, but it must have been another party then.

• Like 1

Saw a preview for Days and Holly confesses to Eric that the drugs were her and then it shows her talking to EJ at the party for the baby so hopefully she confesses to him too. Which is good that they aren't dragging this out.

And here we go again with Steffy butting into his brother's life...although I can kind of see it from her perspective as a big sister. I think she's older? But anyways...IF he wants to continue a relationship with Hope, then she does need to respect his decision bottom line. He is a grown ass man who can make his own decisions.

On 3/22/2024 at 3:47 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Uh, I hope so. Someone needs to get the truth out of that girl! So Stefan turned himself in? He must really not want to go to Russia haha. and I'm sorry but Jada gets on my nerves. She is always in people's business and seems like a negative Nelly. But Leo I love. Can't believe he crashed the mayor's welcome home party to get the interview. He cracks me up!

I always forget about March Madness and no CBS soaps for TH/F. Good thing I got my other 2 soaps to fall back on! Have a great weekend. :)

I do like Leo. He does have a good heart, but sometimes he does get carried away.  I read Jude's christening is going to be explosive! I do hope Holly tells the truth. I think maybe next week. Also Konstintine only forgave John to impress Maggie. I bet he will use that card to use John as his pawn now. Hate that guy.

How are you doing watching GH with Gregory? He seems to be getting more symptoms and I don't think it'll be much longer for him. Going to be very sad.  I was so happy today when we found out more about Jason. Wait until you see and hear it.

And Bold, I think Thomas is going to take Douglas and skip town for a bit.  I think Hope talking to him is a little too late after Steffy got his ear.

I have been doing ok with watching Gregory but yesterday's episode was tough and hit me hard and I did tear up. Gregory was like my dad, strong, stoic and fiercely independent.

He refused a feeding tube which led to massive weight loss which I feel contributed to his heart attack which was actually the cause of his death...but he did start to have respiratory issues the last 6 months of his life like the coughing, sputtering and slow speech because it gets harder to breathe. So Gregory is playing that part right....just wonder how far they will take it. Of course like with any disease every person varies with their symptoms before it takes their life. But it is a difficult role and the actor is doing a good job with it. Oh and yeah my dad refused nursing care. Everything was 100% on his terms. I am glad that he did pass away peacefully the way he wanted without machines and devices and the whole thing. A man with incredible strength and determination with a huge heart and soul till the very end. 

I totally understand your dad wanting to be independent on his terms.  My parents are older but in good health right now, but seeing my grandparents die, it sucks whether they are sickly or go quickly.  I guess Gregory will eventually pass on screen. That will be very sad, but if GH wants to do it right that's probably will happen. His passing will effect many lives on GH and they do drama best.

I do hope Anna confronts Jagger about Jason. Don't know what she's waiting for? I want Dante to live so he can tell ALL that Jason didin't shoot him. So sick of all these morons not believing Jason. Love that Carly is standing by him and Drew is a jerk. Jason saved his damn life too. Guess they will never be close brothers.

As for Bold, glad that Thomas will be leaving for awhile. Hope has to see what exactly she wants, but not sure if Thomas will ever come around again. Can't blame him for feeling rejected again and again.  

As for Days, I think Holly will confess finally she's the addict. Tate needs to get out and she needs rehab. Not sure how much longer the whole baby switch will go on? It's making me nuts. Melinda tells Sloane she has everything she wants. Eric and a baby. I doubt sloane cares much for the whole mother thing. It seems all on Eric. I really hope Nicole gets her baby back.

I read that the actor who plays Thomas takes some vacation time each year, so think he is coming back. And Steffy is being a major bitch to Hope...can't stand her right now and also can't believe how disrespectful Douglas was to her. Unbelievable. I felt badly for Hope. She needs a break too. 

I was very glad that Carly was there for Jason. Christina, Sonny etc. are rushing to judgment on Jason and that is so uncool.  Hope they all feel terribly awful once the truth comes out. That will serve them.

And of course I want Nicole to get her baby back but what good will it do since they fired the actress who plays her....unless they hire someone else to play her.  And Leo.....will he tell the truth? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

K wait until you watch GH today?  some secrets came out and I was pissed. Anyway, we find out why Sonny is going off the handle too much. I only hope Ava isn't in on it. I think some characters will be gone when all the truth comes out.

I doubt Leo will tell the truth. He makes a pact with Sloan and Mellissa and it's probably about money. Damn it. But Holly will finally tell the truth.

I know Steffy is going overboard with her brother and Hope. Maybe by the time Thomas comes back something can be worked out. I think next week is Sheila's funeral service. Oh boy!

Have a great weekend. It'll be in the 80's. Here comes summer in Texas.

I just hate how Valentin is a bad guy again, Sonny has no faith in his long time trusted friend and partner Jason and so on and so forth. Come on new writers.  But it does kinda seem that Ava is on it. I wonder if she is messing up his meds cause he is so angry and down lately, just like she did with Morgan's meds.

Well, I am glad that Holly finally told the truth. I hope EJ apologizes but I am sure he won't. and man Leo. You disappoint me yet again! Yeah, yeah I know he is money hungry, but I also know that he does have a conscience somewhere deep in there! oh and loved Hope standing up to Steffy and basically threatening her in that last scene. You go girl!

Happy Easter. :)