General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Enjoy your cooler weather! We are having another snowstorm tonight. :wacko: I am already done with winter lol. Getting a break from it soon cause I'm flying to SLC this Friday night to see Depeche Mode, then to CO to spend turkey day with my mom. My brother from San Antonio will be there too so it will be nice!

GH was good! Finally someone sees that Charlotte has issues and Valentin FINALLY told the truth to Anna. I am glad she slapped him, he deserved far worse. She has been killing these scenes this past week, Emmy worthy! But yeah Charlotte being shot is on him 100%. 

That's cool you are taking a trip.  It's nice to be with family for the holidays.  We always spend it with my parents.

Well, our weather is back in the 60's and going into the 70's.  They keep saying we will get a cold winter, but who knows?

Snow already. Wow. I miss the snow. Texas basically gets ice and that's not good.

Yeah, GH was awesome last week. So glad Ned is back too and with Olivia. I love them as a couple. Yeah, Charlotte is telling everyone how Anna shot her on purpose. This kid needs professional help fast.

And Liam on Bold is a moron. I really want to smack his face with Steffy. If Finn finds out what he's saying to Steffy, Finn is going to kick is ass.  Telling her she's the only woman he loved? What about Hope? This guy is a jerk. lol

Have a great time at the concert!  It's great to be with fans that love the same band and enjoying yourself. Going to concerts is awesome.

School has been "remote learning" for 3 days and will continue tomorrow. You would think for a northern city, they would be prepared for two back to back record breaking storms. But nope! Its an actual shit show up here. The kids have not been in school since last Wed. Our neighborhood roads are still not plowed, let alone sidewalks. So many cars and even huge trucks are getting stuck. It's crazy.

But back to soaps. Yeah Liam is something else still trying to break up a marriage. He needs to go away again, nobody missed him lol. Today's episode though with Steffy and Thomas finding out about their granddad made me teary. So sad. :(

and Days! Omfg. I HATE baby switching storylines....hate, hate, hate. I love Nicole! How can Sloan do this, it makes me sick..oh and I also love Leo. He has got the best lines haha 

I know I hate the baby switch stories too.

Nicole has lost 2 other babies since being on the show. One was born dead. Her character has always wanted a child so Chloe carried Holly for her and Daniel who was killed by drunk Eric.  One New Year's eve. Anyway, Nicole does an amazing job when given such sad story lines, but I really hope if Sloan and Melinda realize how much Nicole's has lost they might give it back or maybe Leo will be the hero. I hate seeing Nicole like this. I think Days wants to break up her and EJ and get her back with Eric, who annoys me. lol

Yeah, it was sad today telling Steffy and Thomas and today Hope. I still give them credit for trying to hide their feelings around Eric. I want if John is leaving the show. Nothing has been said and it annoyes me too.

I agree with you even New York would prepare for a snow storm and have the roads plowed the next day and highways too. I wonder why Alaska wasn't doing this? Maybe they figure most people work from home now and kids can work from home too. This is getting to be too much at home. lol

Anyway, I hope Liam makes a mistake and talks to Finn so Finn can punch him out. lol

ON GH, Cyrus is running around threating everyone and yet he keeps quoting God. lol I love Jeff, but hate Cyrus and I hope someone takes him out soon. This story is getting old. TJ and Molly got some bad news, but I'm wondering if all is what it seems?

I haven't watched Days for that long but based on what the other fans are saying, it is like Nicole is treated how Sasha on GH is treated....so just basically suffering heartache, loss, always taking the gut punches all the time! and I don't know if they drag out their stories but I hope Days does not and that the evil bitch Sloan and that other lady and caught and pay for their crimes. How they can they both look at themselves in the mirror? This storyline is the worst!

and omg, I loved Hope's attitude towards Liam when he showed up at her house and she answers in lingerie for Thomas! She was not sorry and was not holding back. I freakin love this confident Hope, It was amazing lol! Liam has got some nerve telling Hope he loves her when he is actively trying to break Steffy's marriage so he can get with her! I just can't. :facepalm:

I leave tonight for SLC. I will be tired. It is the red eye and I don't really sleep on planes. The concert is tomorrow at 7:30. Hoping I can take a short nap at the hotel beforehand. It is like right across the arena so I can just walk right there. Super convenient!

Yeah, Days hasn't treated Nicole very well and losing 2 babies already isn't fair to her. And really hope this story wraps up quickly. Days has a habit of dragging it on. 

Loved Hope telling Liam off. What a moron! And Brooke! Come on! Hope is a grown woman and if she's screwing Thomas around what's it to you. Let the girl have some fun. I hope Hope and Thomas do stay together. I know Douglas would love it. I have a feeling since Liam has nothing to do, he might want full custody of Beth stating what Thomas did and Hope's relationship with him. I wonder if they'll talk about what happened to Wyatt? lol

I wonder who shot Austin? I really wish GH would give Roget a better character! Maybe if Austin dies, they can get Todd Manning from OLTL. Who knows?

Well, have a great trip and enjoy your concert!

Omg, the concert was f'in AMAZING! I had a great seat and each person next to me loved Depeche Mode as much as me and we danced like the whole concert. They sounded superb and Dave is such a great showman getting the crowd going. Such energy and charisma he has! I am still on a concert high and am soooooo glad that I went. The SLC crowd was very excited and full of energy which makes it all the more fun! :shades:

Awesome! It's always great to be near fans and have fun!  I've met so many awesome people at the concerts I go too. Most of them I go with my mom and my brother. We all love the same music. lol

Wait until you see GH. I was so pissed by Friday's episode. Not sure how this is going to go!

One thing about Texas they do love their music and their favorite bands.

Glad you had a good time.  We so wish everyone could be that happy as they are listening to music at a concert. What a better world it would be!

Agree with you there...when you have both the crowd and band into it on the same wave length, it just makes the experience soooo much more! I'm used to going to concerts alone but that is nice that your family goes with you! :shades:

But yeah GH was good and now it is known that Roger aka Austin is leaving GH. That's too bad that he wasn't given a great storyline. Hope another soap scoops him up.

And hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I fly back home tomorrow. Redeeming miles was way cheaper doing it tomorrow and the airports should be quieter.

I'm hoping Roger comes back as a new character. This time give him a better story. He's a great actor and has been on the soaps for a long time. My mom used to watch One life to live and he was on it since he was young. He was a bad character in the beginning then they gave him a great story and he went on from there. GH should have never killed off Franco.

Glad you had a good day. We did too. Now we have to get ready for Christmas. A lot of people already decorated. lol  I don't like to decorate too early because then I'm sick of it by Christmas lol.

well, have a good flight back to Alaska.  and enjoy your weekend.

I love Christmas and will be spending it alone most likely so will probably go to the movies. Have been alone before... I'm used to it but will travel next year for Christmas!  It will be nice to be home all cozy by my tree with my cats. I have traveled so much the past 4 months. Time for a break! :heart:

Caught up on the soaps, was very surprised there was not a new Bold on Friday. Interesting. 

I wonder how long it'll take anyone to find Austin. lol I still hate that they fired Roger.

Well, Christmas is bittersweet for me and my family. It's just us. Not many family left. I have an uncle in New York and cousins, but since we moved here we've lost touch. Anyway, I'm glad for my daughter since she makes the holidays better.

Well, I do hope Eric on bold lives. Haven't heard anything about him signing a new contract.

I wonder if the soaps will address the deaths of key characters by next year.

The daytime emmy show is December 15. They will be honoring many who have died this year.

Well, I know our cats and even my brother's dog make our lives better.

I know, that was a very nice picture that they had of Tyler, it still makes me so sad to know that he is gone. :(

But at least Days made me smile yesterday, I LOVE a happy Xander and Sarah! When they are happy, they are so cute together.

Constantine is annoying though. and when Nicole held her baby and told Eric that that was her baby, oh my! I just hope that this means the storyline won't be strung out for months but who knows?

Yeah, Days makes things drag on so I hope the whole Constintine liar goes away soon and we find out that it's Xander that's Victor's son and not Alex. I hope it ends soon. Also, I do hope Stephanie finds out that Chad bought the paper and had her ex fired. This will definitely be the end of Chad and Steffy.

I read that Liam on Bold is turning to the dark side. lol  I also hope that Finn finds out that Eric is not dying. I hope that's true.  I don't want him to die, but I really wish the whole family would go to him and tell him they all know. This secret keeping is dumb.

And I wonder who killed Austin? I bet it's Cyrus. I doubt it's Ava. I hope it's not her. But she's killed before so who knows? 

Also I don't like that lawyer for GH going up against Finn. She's a real bitch. She comes into his office and doesn't close the door. Is she supposed to do that? I find that so rude. lol

Ha, yeah that lawyer for the hospital is not pleasant at all, Martin has his work cut out for him! I don't think that Ava killed Austin either, too convenient and easy.

Liam to the dark side?! Oh lord, well maybe I can take that better than poor crybaby Liam cause I can't stand that guy haha. :lol: and yeah Eric will get sicker that is a fact and the family is right that he won't be able to hide it much longer.

Well maybe we have seen the last of Constanine. What a weasly creepy liar. Eww.

And I don't like Chad and firing Everett was not cool so I do hope that Stephanie dumps his ass! and good on Nicole's daughter for asking Eric for a DNA test but am sure he will tell Sloan about it and that will be the end of that. :/

Have a good weekend!

Well, GH better not make Finn take the blame. Doctors can only do so much and if you refuse to get tested for anything, it's not their fault.

I do hope Ridge and the others tell Eric they know he's ill and do something. All this pretending is so stupid. I understand that he doesn't want to worry his family, but it would be harder if he just died and they weren't there to comfort him.  I think something is doing something to Eric to make him sick.  It seems Li, Finn's mother, is going to get annoyed with him when he starts looking into Eric's condition. Could she be doing something?  With a soap you never know? She's been showing a bitchy side when it comes to her sister, so who knows? Back in the begnning she wasn't too happy when Finn fell in love with Steffy, so who knows? Maybe there's more to that story?

Yeah, Chad is a DiMera and they all do anything to get what they want. I'm sure once she finds out it was Chad and not Gwen who fired Everett, that'll be it. Chad has issues too.  I do hope by Christmas, Nicole gets her baby back. Like I said, she's lost two babies already on this show. Enough now. I also wanted her to stick with EJ and not Eric.  She and Eric go back and forth and it's done already. Since Eric is the baby's real dad, I'm sure his DNA will pop up unless Sloane changes it. It's been known to happen on this show many times. lol

I'm wondering if Nicholas came back and killed Austin?  It still makes me pissed that they fired Roger. I want him back with a better story. He's such a good actor.

Have a good weekend.

Ooooooo Days is getting good. I can't wait till Nicole finds out the truth about her baby and I hope EJ nails Sloan's ass to the wall! I can not stand her. I love Leo though- he is such a great character on Days! So unlike his Y&R character who is not on much but when he is on you would not even notice, kind of a boring character.

And yeah the whole pretending we don't know Eric is sick while he throws a big party is so stupid, especially since he is fainting and collapsing now and STILL refusing medical attention. I mean, come on now! As far as Li's bitchiness, I feel that is just part of her personality but coming out a lot more now.

On December 15 is the Daytime Emmy awards. There will be so many in memorial people to remember. Very sad. I read that Billy Miller committed suicide. Very sad. I wonder if he was on Medication for his bi polar and had a therapist. My mom did both. It's a hard mental illness for so many.

I know the whole Eric thing is annoying me and many fans now. I hope when Finn takes his case he finds something to either confirm or help Eric. He should get a second opinion for sure. Not sure why?

Well, I also read that I'm pretty sure Sloane or someone else changed the DNA results and it'll take longer for Nicole to find out that baby is hers. I really hate these stories. Like I said, Nicole has lost two other babies to death, so this is really annoying me that Days is putting her through this shit again. Days has done the switch the DNA story so many times. 

Now GH is bringing in a new bad guy who is the head of the WSB.  I wonder who did kill Austin. Really wish GH would bring Roger back as a better character.

Oh man these last 2 days on Bold has been hard to watch. I can feel all of their pain and sadness. Losing a father is one of the hardest things. And everyone looks beautiful but I just wish they didn't have to hide that they all know about Eric. There is no way that I could. I have a hard time hiding my emotions. 

I like Stephanie and am glad that she left Chad. And that is crazy that Nicole has lost 2 other babies, poor lady! I saw a preview where she was  holding the results and it said it was her baby. Guess Days was just teasing us....damn it Days! Just reunite Nicole with her baby and theow Sloan's ass in jail 

I agree. I want Sloane and Melinda in jail and Nicole to her her baby, but the baby is also Eric's not EJ's. Damn it. Sloane switched those results. That was stupid to just do EJ's DNA. Nicole is right there! DUH.  She could have given her DNA there. Kayla is a moron. lol

Well, today's GH was awesome. So many happy events. Finally. I love Lois and Liv together. I want Lois to stay forever.

I know Bold was terrible, but I wish someone would have said something to Eric. He needs his whole family's support. Li is getting on my nerves so bad. she seems to have to bother someone these days. I do hope Finn finds something. Not sure if Eric will really die. Haven't heard anything about it. The women looked awesome. Loved the gowns, but yeah, very sad. I hope there is a cure or maybe that other doctor is wrong.

I watch the show Mystery Illness and so many doctors are wrong about so many people and what they have. Then they finally find a doctor that does certain tests and finds that the others are wrong and save their lives or at least help them. It's really good to get some info from.

Have a great weekend. Finally we will get cooler temps. I hope it stays this way. Makes it feel more like the holidays.

What a great ending on Days! Leo will be the one to take Sloan down and reunite Nicole with her baby. Can't wait to see it all play out. Gonna be good!

So I'm still confused about Eric. I read that the 3 year contract thing was just a rumor so is the actor really retiring or not? No one seems to know and it's starting to drive the fans crazy. 

Dex's story was sad....what a messed up violent family. I really like his character. I love Christmas but am getting sadder as it gets closer to the day knowing that my father is not here to celebrate with us all. I never would have thought that last Christmas would be his last. So glad we all got to spend it together in San Antonio. I will treasure those memories forever. :heart:

Hope the weather stayed cool for you! Still mild and cool up here. I really need to go to a beach. Maybe Hawaii next year! 

I know the holidays are bittersweet for my family too. I was very close to my mom's parents and they have been gone a long time. My mom isn't happy about the holidays much either. She has one brother in New York and they hardly speak much. He's never visited us here. We would go up to NY every year until my grandparents died and now he's divorced, so me and my cousins are not close anymore either. It sucks. At lease I have my parents and my daughter and my brother. We make the best of it, but we miss our family very much.

I hope Leo confesses to Nicole, but who knows? Days usually drags their stories out.  I still don't know why the doctor didn't take a sample from NIcole when she was right there? So stupid.  Guess we'll see. Fans want this ending soon too. I honestly would want Nicole to stay with EJ, but once it comes out that the baby is Eric's, I doubt it.

I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with Eric on Bold? Did that doctor ever say? And also if there's a chance you can live, do whatever Finn has in mind. Eric is dying anyway, so what do you have to lose? I don't think we can die with dignity and I really hate when they say it. Most of us suffer, so that sucks.  I wish we could all die peacefully in our sleep or at least not suffer. 

Well, our weather goes from 50's to 60's and that's okay.

I hope this whole Anna and the WSB thing ends. Also they are involved with Sonny too. Wish it would all go away.

I read that Monica will be on GH this week. Not sure for how long? And I hope they can do something special for Bobbie.

Don't forget the Daytime Emmys is on Friday. There are a lot of actors we will be mourning.

Yeah not sure if I can watch the Emmys because I assume it is on cable? But I always catch the highlights on Twitter and Instagram.

So speaking of Days, I heard that the actor who plays Dimitri is leaving?! What on earth will Leo do now? I LOVE that character and hope he stays! and I hope that he does the right thing and tells Nicole.

and yeah this WSB storyline is a bore. Snooooooooze.

The daytime emmy show is on channel 11 tomorrow night at 8.

It was great finally seeing Monica today. Probably not well since she was sitting down the whole time. everyone online is hoping for a Bobbie Spencer episode. It's a been awhile and her death needs to be addressed. yeah, not crazy about the whole WSB thing. Enough already.

I hope Krissy having the baby for Molly and TJ happens. I would hate for something to go wrong. At least this baby will be part of Molly through her sister. I hope it works.

And I do hope the Eric story ends soon. One way or another. They are keeping it a BIG secret what will happen to him.

And on Days, Nicole and EJ got the fake ashes of their fake baby. I really hate this! I want Sloane to go to jail for putting Nicole through this horror again. I also want Holly gone. She's a spoiled brat. Why is it everytime a soap ages the kids they are annoying teenagers. lol