General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

21 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I hope Eric finds a cure to whatever he has. I know we get older and get sick, but not now! lol

And Sheila and Deacon talking to Finn. Here we go again!

Yeah, cooler weather has come to Texas. it's a fall day today.

Can't wait for Tuesday when Lois returns. No one better do anything stupid to interrupt it!

Well if Eric just signed a 3 year contract, he will most definitely have found a cure! maybe not for awhile but he will "not die."

and Finn! wow....I liked how strong and forceful he was with Deacon and Sheila. I saw a preview of Deacon telling Hope and yeah that doesn't go smoothly either! and yeah he talks about redemption but I am pretty sure Deacon didn't kill nobody. Good grief. 

and am looking forward to seeing Lois today.

Oh! and it is was very very weird to see "Gwen" be "Theresa". I heard that Days does that alot, just switch who the actor will play instead of hiring someone new. So does that mean she will not play Gwen anymore since she got on the plane or do you ever have an actor do two roles at once? Hopefully not, I am already having a tough time with this switch-a-roo lol. :lol:

Gwen is gone and now she's Theresa. It was a shock for the original actress. Weird. Anyway, I read on line that Eric might be getting poisoned and that's why he's having those symptoms. I hope it's not Donna? Can she be crazy? lol

GH was not on today. Showed a repeat episode because President Biden is going to talk about Israel. This is one hell of a mess again.  Jews have been targeted since the beginning of time. If this Hamas terrorists have been staying in Palestine the whole time, why hasn't their government done anything about it. Israel will fight to the last man and won't ever back down. There are going to be many deaths before this is over, if it ever is!

Rena looks amazing as Lois amazing. Guess it'll be tomorrow. 

I have watched Days for over 20 years and I don't remember them changing characters with the same actors? they said it could be because of the budget, but why have the original Theresa come back only to fire her. Stupid.

Yeah,  I mean that would be nice if Lois stayed until then but guess we will see! So wow, this week crazy at GH. Ava gets kidnapped and Michael finds out that the whistle-blower is Nina? Yikes 

And Bold ....I just can't with Deacon. GoIng to throw his whole family away for psycho Sheila??!

I read two different versions with MIchael. First he finds out it's Nina then I read Valentin, so guess we'll find out.

I know and Cyrus is out! I swear crazy time for sure. Sonny better be told what's going on and get his ass back to PC.

I know Deacon will lose his daughter for sure. what will he do? Keep it a secret? Please.

And Finn is back on his commercial. Very fun this time. 

My mom and I are seeing Avenged Sevenfold in concert tonight. Not nuts about their new cd, but they do older stuff. It might be the last time for these guys so we want to say goodbye. lol

Sarah annoys me.....she is so forgiving of Xander and then finds out that he wants full custody and goes ape shit on him instead of working it out because you could tell that Xander would have dropped the whole thing and compromised a custody arrangement but nooooooo. no compromising with the almighty do no wrong Sarah!

and wow, is Sasha really leaving? I had not heard that the actress was leaving but would not blame her. All they put her though was hell on earth. 

and ha yeah I did see Finn's new commercial! He is like extra money? Yeah I will take the job. :lol:

hopefully Sasha is just going on her maternity leave and will come back to PC after a while.

I'm going to hate when Lois (Rena) leaves GH again.

Well, Sarah is a goodie goodie, so anytime Xander screws up, she's crazy. Maybe Maggie can calm her down. She usually does.

So happy Ava is okay. I hope Mason doesn't recover well. Maybe Sonny will finish him. and I really hope Austin (Roger) gets a better story line.

yeah, Finn is funny in the Liberty Mutual commercials, but I like Doug and Limu Emu better.

And what the hell is wrong with Eric? I don't think that doctor has the right treatment.

And wait until you hear Li's story about her sister. it's so damn lame and stupid.

Didn't Sasha already take her maternity leave though? I feel she had. But I have not read anything about the actress leaving. I did however hear of Wyatt leaving Bold. I dont know if he was let go or hw chose to leave. It's sad though causemI liked Wyatt....good sounding board for whiny ass Liam but he hasn't had a decent storyline in years! And his soap wife Flo is now on Y&R! So yeah....

So just a heads up but I will probably not be able to watch my soaps this week. On my way to Mexico to get my Mexican passport and other things pertaining to my dads property and visit his memorial site. 

Have a good weekend!

Okay, well I know it's going to be hard to take care of your dad, but you have family to help. I wish you well.

yeah, Darin (Wyatt) is going. I think it was his choice. He has no story at all. And Liam does and says the same shit over and over again. I read online someone's opinions on Bold and they were spot on. lol I don't get Bold. They just seem to concentrate on the same characters. Maybe they should go to an hour. lol

Not sure about Sasha. not sure if she was on maternity leave. lol Steffy is coming back October 30. Liam did the wrong thing by calling her on Friday. He's a moron. I hope she doesn't go back to Liam. he's a loser. lol

Talk to you when you get back to Alaska. Safe trip

• 2 weeks later...

Had a very busy and productive week taking care of some things down in Mexico but it is nice to be home in the land of the cold! I am just glad it didn't snow while I was gone!

Caught up on all the soaps  I saw a preview from Days that showcased the next couple of months and it looks good. Can't wait.

I loved the black dress that Eric designed. Beautiful dress...I still am curious how Eric's medical condition will play out if he really did sign a contract. 

And will Austin really kill his cuz or will TJ stop him. So many questions lol.

glad you got your stuff done. I know no matter where you go, it's always good to be home. I bet your cats loved you coming back home. We've had some cooler weather here finally, but back in the 70's for the weekend, but I'll take it over 100's.

I do hope Eric is okay, I'd hate for him to die. I do like him and Donna. I think his designs were beautiful too. I think he might have won too. 

Yeah, Days has some good stuff coming up. I know the actress that plays Gabi is leaving and I heard she might be murdered, which will suck. I love that character. Guess we'll see.

And Cyrus is making the rounds sprouting his word of God is so funny. Love Jeff, but Cyrus has got to go. Wish Austin had killed Mason. I want him so gone. I wonder how GH will do when Spencer has to do that series for Ryan Murphy?

I can't believe the news I read when I came home.  First we lose Billy Miller, then Matthew and now Tyler Christopher?! I am heartbroken. I always held hope that even with all of his issues, that be would return to GH one day. Only 50 years old. So much life to live still.  So very upsetting this is. :cry:  Simply devastated.

I know I read it too. So sad. Maurice posted on his instangram account.

So many deaths and many young. I feel so bad about Tyler. I was so hoping he would overcome his problems too.

So many of us hoped he would return to GH as Nicholas. This is just too sad. I was very shocked about this.

I know so many people at GH are very sad too.

I didn't know he was also bi polar. I know so is Maurice and Billy too.

I think those years of covid hurt so many of us with depression and anxiety.

I hate hearing all this bad news.

It really sucks.

I read online, not sure if this is true? that both Leslie (Monica) on GH and John (Eric) on Bold haven't signed any contracts yet and not sure what will happen to their characters?

I know Leslie hasn't been seen for a long time and John might be dying on the show, so who knows? I would hope both actors return, but guess time will tell.

It was good to see Steffy back today. I also liked that Ridge was okay with his dad. Anyway, guess we'll see where is goes with Eric now.

As for Leslie (Monica) it would be nice for her to come back for a bit and then retire. I would hate for her to never be seen again unless she's ill.

Not sure about you, but the whole Charlotte revenge aganist Anna is getting old now.

I read that Eric signed a 3 year contract a week ago but now some of the fans are saying it is not true and it is just a rumor, while the other fans are saying it IS true....so at this point I don't know who to believe! But I guess we will see. I highly doubt we will really see Monica again, I think the actress has health issues in real life but the actor who plays Eric is healthy I think.

And yeah seeing Ridge's face with the pain knowing his father is dying was all too real. I know that pained face of grief sadly enough. :( I have also been watching clips from when Tyler Christopher was first on GH because I wasn't watching it back in 1996. I was sad about Billy and Matthew Perry but absolutely heartbroken over Tyler. 

I know Tyler was very young when he came on GH. Lucky was still on the show too. Nicholas gave Lulu is bone marrow to save her life. He and Lucky didn't get along at first. Luke was shocked that Laura had another son. It was super good back then.

I know it seems like so many people have died this past month. Very sad and some shocking like Matt and Tyler. I wish they had had a longer life to get well and stay that way. It is very sad. 

Because the Texas Rangers won the world series my soaps aren't on. Will have to On Demand Bold and GH tonight. Days is on Peacock so I can watch that anytime. I don't understand the whole deal with sports. They make too much money. America's priotities are out of wake.

Maybe John (Eric) wants to retire? Guess we'll see soon enough. glad Steffy is back.

Have a good weekend. Our warmer weather is back. Into the 70's and 80's next week. Crazy Texas weather. At least we had some nice cooler weather for a week.

Always wanted to watch Maurice's State of Mind interviews.... but watching it right now. The episode with Tyler. He looks good and it is just so sad that he is gone. So much life left to live and he had children so young too. 

And yeah I do think that Eric will pass away on Bold and that the contract rumor was just that, a rumor.

Enjoy the warmer weather! I wish we had it here. It snowed for the first time this winter. On daylight savings day. Booo.  :thumbsdown:

Well that sucks if Eric dies unless he wants to retire? Guess we'll see.

Wait until you see today's episode! OMG! Steffy is something. lol

Another soap actor who was on All my Children has died too. He was over 80, but it seems the soaps have lost so many actors this year. I really hope they have th daytime emmys. We need to honor all those we've lost. So sad.

Well, these 3 days will be in the 80's, but then we get rain and it gets cooler again. I want Fall weather.

I hope you were able to help with your dad's stuff. I know it's so hard to go through things. My mom packed all my mom's things and then when she passed down here, we donated it all to charity. My mom does have a box with both her and my dad's things.  It's just weird when you see all their things, but also good memories. My mom has pictures of everyone all over the house and my grandparents urns are here too. Our memories keep them alive but always in our hearts.

the actress who plays Gabi on Days is leaving the show, so I guess she will be going to jail yet again. She was in jail already 2 other times. lol She just got married in real life and wants to begin a family. She was a great actress. I love Gabi. Such a tough character.

Yeah we are leaving my dad's house as is. His bedroom will remain the same like a shrine. Maybe not healthy but it is my brother's request and the house is still big enough that there are extra bedrooms for us kiddos when we go down. I did help with cleaning and throwing some stuff away, but it is a slow slow process because my brother is very very sentimental. It is hard for him. But yeah in the end, the house will stay pretty much untouched. We are not selling it and right now we put a locked gate, cameras, lights, and more security since we aren't living there. My brother will return in January for a week and he and I will both go back down in July to celebrate my dad's birthday. My uncles have keys to the house just in case. So my brother has said he may move down one day for a couple of years but he is just taking it day by day. As we have found out, you can not forecast the future!

As far as Gabi, I don't like her lol. Sorry, but find her annoying....she and Stephan are so evil with all their backstabbing plans haha. Ousting EJ from the CEO position?! Dayummmmmm.

Hey if you can keep the house as is, I see no problem with it. Since we live in Texas my mom took some stuff with her and other stuff was mailed and my uncle and cousin took some other stuff. The furniture had to stay there. I'm sure the landlord threw it out. Most of the stuff was old. Anyway, personal my mom took and my brother and I got some things. My grandparents weren't very rich, so there wasn't really anything of value just good memorie.

When my poppy passed my grandma threw most of his stuff out or gave it away except for some stuff. The next year we went up, she had all her stuff in the extra room and all my poppy's stuff was gone. I think she just didn't want to see it anymore. it was a small apartment. But I know it's hard. It seems like you and your brother will meet up to celebrate your dad's life and that's a good thing.

Well, Gabi wasn't always like that, but she is a force. lol I guess since she's leaving Days she will go to jail or on the run incase she wants to come back. I thought they would kill her but they kill Li instead.

This whole thing with Anna shooting Charlotte is probably to break up her and Valentin. Honestly, I didn't think that relationship would work as long as Charlotte didn't like Anna. She's got issues. lol

I worrying that the Adam kid will mess with Joss, so she better watch out. he's super stressed and he's got a thing for her. I hope Dex warns Joss and she listens. lol

One more warm day and then another cold front. Can't wait.

Um yeah, Charlotte most definitely has some issues. Hope she gets the helps she clearly needs! It is good though that all the children involved like Danny are seeing counselors to talk about Charlotte being shot. 

Why does Sarah and Xander always get so close like they will make piece and then boom, something happens again and makes Sarah angry.  I feel that this has happened a lot in their relationship lol.

I will take any of your warm fronts for we had a major storm starting last night and schools were canceled, etc. but because I work for a hospital you still have to report to work. :/

wow, when Alaska gets storms it's not easy. Schools closing that's something. When New york would close schools you knew it was bad. Here if there's ice schools close down. It's not easy driving on ice here and Texas drivers are bad in good weather.

that's how it's been with Xander and Sarah. They were happy for a while and then he tries to get money quick and it all falls apart. Eventually they will get back together. Not many couples on Days are happy and if they are something happens. lol Yesterday was the last day for Gabi. I would think they would replace her, but probably not for a while.

GH was awesome today. Yeah, Charlotte definitley needs help. This is all Victor's fault and Valentin hiding it from Anna was not a good thing. I honestly, want Anna with someone else.  He will never go against his brat daughter. lol

Well, be careful and have a good weekend. We got cooler weather and I'm happy.