General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, the secret of Ava and Stefan is out. lol

I'm wondering if Everett is lying about his so called coma since he was married to Jade? Not sure when he was married to Jade? Was it when he was with Stephanie or after when he was supposed to be in a coma? Can't wait for this to get out!

Okay EJ had a daughter named Sydney with Sami but Nicole stole the kid and made believe it was hers. Both Nicole and Sami were pregnant at the same time with EJ's baby. So yeah, he has a daughter. I was wondering if she would ever turn up. More trouble. I was glad when they got rid of Holly, but now we'll have this kid. Oh boy.

Yeah, Bold is terrible with their characters. They seem to be with the same ones and say the same shit over and over again. lol

Well if Eric signed a 3 year contract maybe his and Donna's marriage may last more than a few months! Guess we will see but I don't think the full story ever came out about that.

Omg. I'm sure you heard about Days..The actress that plays Holly was fired and she filed a lawsuit against them..sexual harassment, unlawful termination, etc. Everyone on Twitter are saying this will be the end of Days! I hope not because I really really like Days! Ugh. :mellow: I hope she wins though because that is not cool at all if those things happened. She is such a terrific actress! Maybe she can go to another soap. 

It's the actress that plays NIcole that was fired and she's filing a sexual harrasment suit. This is crazy. I loved Nicole. She has been on Days for a long time. Her first love playing Eric was Jensen Ackles of Supernatural. I'm curious to see what happens. Very sad if this shit is true, but I don't think she would lie.  I've been watching days for over 20 years and it's only gotten better, so I hope this is sorted out. 

I also think Jason is the assassin who is trying to kill Sonny.  I think he was captured either by Peter or Victor and turned. Probably lost his memory since all the stuff fell on him and they brainwashed him into an assassin. If this is true I hope he can be turned back. I would hate for Jason to be an enemy of Sonny. They seem to be hinted to this. Guess we'll see. He's supposed to be back either March or April.

Well, Eric seems to really love Donna and since he's super old, I would say this might last.

Also some people are hinted that Finn is Luna's dad. Yuck. I'm hoping it's Jack and Luna and Finn are siblings. Guess we'll find out sooner rather than later, but with Bold you never know?

22 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh yeah, I meant Nicole.

Most people on Twitter think that Finn is Luna's brother cause Finn isn't that old lol. It has got to be Jack.

Holly might be fired too.

The more I read about Jason coming back, the more I think he is the assassin killing the mob bosses. He must have either been brainwashed or changed somehow. I hope he realizes before he kills or hurts Sonny his connection to him and Sonny's family.

Have a good weekend.

Everyone might get fired....a lot of people say Days may not survive this. Only time will tell. I really really hope not. But tptb need to take these accusations seriously. No other actors have spoken up but Greg Vaughn did watch Ari's (Nicole's) press conference.

And Bold. Can't believe this storyline. I think Zende will take advantage of a drugged up Luna cause he is that guy I'm sad to say. His character has really gone downhill. And I read that they won't tell RJ. I hate secrets. But such is soap world lol. 

Enjoy your weekend!

Yeah, I hate secrets too, but what was in those pills? lol I hope the father story comes to an end soon too. The net is saying it will blow our minds and it might be Finn? Wouldn't Finn remember sleeping with Poppy unless she gave him her happy pills? lol

Well, if Nicole leaves for good there goes the baby switch story. Days is 6 months ahead, so she might still be on. I don't know what the hell is going on with these men? Morons. If more women speak up that's it for thos guys and maybe Days too. Damn it. I can't believe they might have killed a few characters off on Friday and burning the Horton House. That house has been hope and love for so many characters of Salem. And what about the Xmas ornaments? Come on!

And I hope Sonny doesn't kill Dex. He's the the assassin. Still say it might be Jason, not right yet again. lol

No more Nicole. Ari was straight up fired. Along with sexual harassment, unlawful termination was in her lawsuit. I watched her press conference.

And I like Dex a lot. They better not kill him off.

Edited by marlingrl03

Since Days is filmed 6 months ahead Nicole will return this week. I hate this whole thing. The character of Nicole needs to be replaced because she is a main character and I want the whole baby switch over and done with. I did read when Ari's contract came up they said take it or leave it and I don't like how they handled that.  This sucks if this is how they treat their actors. No one is safe from being fired.

Well, I hope Brick finds out that Dex is working for Michael too to keep Sonny safe and that's over too before Jason comes back. I hope they don't kill Dex because Jason is coming back.

And I know Bold is going to annoy me now about Luna and that drug and if she did sleep with Zende. Can't anyone be normal and have a nice relationship. lol Guess not.

I hope to God that Joss finds Dex or that Carly does and stops Sonny. This is absurd. All he has is circumstantial evidence from Brick and why would Dex give his life for Michael? WTF?!!! Just tell Sonny the truth! Brick is annoying me- he has like got it out for Dex which makes me very suspicious.

and I really hope that Poppy tells Luna about her so called mints but she probably won't since she likes to keep everything from her daughter. I feel awful for Luna. You can feel her pain and anguish over hurting RJ. 

and wow that Clive Weston wants to take everyone down! Now I know Steve Burton left the show but is that they did it, by killing Harris? and come on, are they really going to have Xander be the bad guy. Right when he gets together with Sarah? I do not like it one bit!

Days. I read online today about a a possible story. That it's Everett that's the drug boss and might have a dual personality called Bobby. Bobby is the guy that Jada was married to. Who knows? It makes a good story, but I still say it's Clyde. I hope that Jada and Stephanie realize Bobby and Everett at the same person or if he has a twin or another personality? lol 

I know poor Luna. I want to know what that drug is since Poppy doesn't seem high like Luna was unless it's because of drinking?  I also read that someone on Y&R might be Luna's dad and they will link those soaps? Crazy.

As for GH, I'm sure Sonny won't like anything that he will find out about Dex. Hopefully, (I know) but won't say, Dex will live but will he work for Sonny anymore? What will happen if Sonny finds out the whole story. I'm really hating Nina right now! What a spiteful bitch! She should know that when Carly is messed with she comes out fighting harder. 

Oh boy, oh boy...Everett being the drug boss AND having a split personality?!!!! Now that is some major soap drama right there but Days seems good at that. I guess we will see on Monday's episode when Everett sees Jada. On pins and needles here. And I loved seeing Nicole back onscreen again, but was sad about it too because I know we won't see her onscreen much longer. The whole situation is just sad and awful. I hope at least she will stay in the soap world by going to another soap.

and Luna, oh man what a horrible horrible situation. No one is liking this storyline, no one. I do hope she tells RJ the truth despite what Poppy said. She just LOVES keeping secrets. Jesus.

I also read that Evan/Dex is on contract so he will be back supposedly. Hopefully soon cause I do like Dex! 

Have a good weekend!

Sonny should have kept Dex on with him.  I hate that he made him go away. I wonder if somehow he'll run into Jason? They did hint he was related to someone in Port Charles, so who knows?

I know hate the whole Luna story. Zende should have stopped and let her sleep.  I doubt she'll tell RJ, but it will continue to haunt her and she'll eventually crack.

As for Days, the character of Nicole is a very important one and if they're bringing on Sydney, Sami and EJ's daughter, she should stay on. Nicole pretended Syndey was her baby first.  Also, I wonder which way Days will go with Everett aka Bobby or what? I read he will continue to be confused by Jada, so no closure yet? Days loves to drag stories out.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Omg, that whole convo yesterday between Everett and Jada?! Can you say awkward?! I'm kind of thinking either he had amnesia or is straight up lying. Hoping it's not the latter cause I like him. Jada will not give up. I'm surprised she didn't mention making him do a lie detector test. Sure that is coming lol. 

Well, Everett should take a DNA and a finger print test. I'm curious as to how this will go?

I really hope the Luna, RJ and Zende finishes soon. This whole back and forth thing is annoying me. lol

And on Days, I hope Xander and Alex find out who is really Victor's son.  Days tend to drag their stories out too long. Also the whole drug story.

I wonder if they will replace Nicole? She's on until the summer. I think Days will get a new Gabi too.

Oh boy, who could have seen this coming with Christina? Becoming to close to the baby....raises hand! I saw that storyline a mile away!

I am glad that Sarah is standing by Xander despite Stefan trying to frame him.  Can't believe he shot Harris. but glad it wasn't Xander. Oh and I knew something was off by that lady cop! 

So psycho Sheila is back again? Wasnt that just 4 months ago lol? Oy. Same old same old. Bold loves to recycle their stories! 

I knew Steffy would start Sheila up again. I hope this ends where Sheila is back in jail or skips town. Finn is a moron and is still getting sucked in by her.  And the whole Luna, Poppy, Bill, RJ and now Zende has got to go. Who the hell is Luna's dad? Get that story. Bold keeps adding characters that is just wasting time. If Bill was the dad, that would make sense, but who is it and will we care? Steffy's mom is gone and nothing was said. So stupid.

Well, now that Stefan has shot Harris, I don't know if he will stay long on Days? If they have a new Gabi maybe, but who knows? Holly will wake up this week. Will she clear Tate? I hope Tate and Holly leave again. Both are brats. lol And when Sydney comes to town, good luck. If she's like Sami, her mom, she will be BIG trouble. I do hope Paulina will be okay. I like her.

Well, Jason will be back on GH next week. Will it be the Jason we know? They are hinting he will be different. Now that it was mentioned that John's son is also Stone, they are thinking he might be the assassin. I'm puzzled because he said his son was on the spectrum like Leo, so can he be a big mob boss too? That would be something. Guess we'll find out soon. Both Martin (Michael) and Dex are still on contract so they will be back. Rena (Lois) is off contract) I bet she leaves after the wedding. Sad because I love her and Liv's friendship.

Hope you had a fun visit with your brother. Texas is going to be 90's today and tomorrow but then dropping to the 50's but back up again. I think winter is over for Texas this year.

It will be quite weird though seeing "Harris" in bed one week on Days and then the next week...poof, he is on GH! You gotta love soap schedules!  And will Nina and Sonny really split? It seems that way....I was surprised that Drew and Carly resolved their differences that fast though! and omg, that convo between Blaze and her mom was hella awkward to watch. Oy.

So this Everett storyline is really intriguing me! Ok. So he has a TBI, that has been confirmed.....but man, I hope he is not lying about not remembering his ex-wife. I do like him and Stephanie together. Oh, the drama. And yeah, I love Paulina too...but needing a heart transplant now? Poor thing? That is a very tough break.

I wonder how Finn will react to the news about Sheila. I read that she is leaving the show so she is "dead" for now and I say for now because that lady been dead before lol. 

I'm just glad Sheila is dead and gone. That was getting old. I wonder if this will split Finn and Steffy? Guess we will see.

Well, Wally who plays Ned on GH and Justin on Days has been on both soaps for a long time now.  It'll be cool to see Jason back on GH. Now some fans are saying it's possible that Morgan who was killed years ago, might be the Stone guy? I guess we'll see soon enough. I just know Steve hinted that Jason might not be the the Jason we knew?  I honestly don't like Nina with Sonny. She always goes back to be sneaking and will never forgive Carly for Nelle. Nina will never face the fact that Nelle was a psycho.

And on Days, I want Konstintine gone. I also hope Everett has a brain condition and doesn't remember Jada. She is also getting on my nerves now. Chad might fire him now that Jada blabbed about her problem with him. I hope if Paulina needs a heart she gets one. I love her and Abe and her family.  I just hope it doesn't mean some other character has to die unless it's Konstintine. lol The net is screaming that Maggie is a very smart savy woman and to have her being fooled by this guy is an insult.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how he is brought in. I assume it will be during that whole showdown that Sonny and miss Wu are involved in. 

Wonder how they will write Harris off? Glad someone knows about that dirty lady cop. I knew something was off about her. Clive is gonna be so pissed that Stefan didn't finish him off. 

As far as Finn, I don't find his feelings far fetched. He has had more conflicting feelings about Sheila and he did hug her when she was acquitted, remember? He said in an interview that they won't pair him and Hope together and I hope that's true. I'm sure Liam will run to Steffy though!