General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I will take 80* temps over 100* any day of the week! I'm coming down the 3rd week of October where we sometimes even get snow up in AK then and it's dark, so will be happy about the sun this time! 

Ok, this back and forth with Elizabeth and Finn is tiring..even when they were together it didn't seem like they were. They are great as pals. 

And wow Li ain't holding back lol....and yes Finn needs to stop hugging Sheila and stay the hell away from her but I am still #teamfinn and he has a right to defend his family from the likes of Liam who hello kissed his wife TWICE. Yet is still in the dark about that! 

Finn is a moron if he believes Sheila can change. This is getting old too.  Finn needs to grow a pair when it comes to Sheila because once she finds out that Steffy has moved out, she'll be over there in a shot. This has gone on too long too.

Speaking of GH, I know Sasha is going on Maternity Leave, but this whole committing her is taking too long. Kevin needs to get back home and help her. And why is Dante keeping what Cody told him about Gladys a secret? He also needs to tell Sam although I think she'll be finding out soon enough. I'm tired of these stories going nowhere? And does Cyrus know about Austin? Seems like he does.

When Brick told Sonny to just kill Mason, Austin and Betty he held back because Ava admitted to killing Nicholas, but if they are dead there's no one to tell the cops. This makes no sense at all. His wedding to Nina is making Sonny drop his eyes off the ball.

And now Valentin is involved with that group that wants Sonny to work for them? WTH? lol

I didn't get to watch GH last night, for some reason it is uploading to Hulu super late or not at all. Very annoying....<_<

I know that Sasha is going on maternity leave, but seriously they could not think of a better way to make her "go away" for a couple of months then to lock her in a mental ward. Jesus. A lot of the fans are DONE with it.

and Liam I am all done with too. He has no f'in shame! #teamfinn

Yeah, I know poor Sasha. I hate this story line. Cody told Dante what Gladys is up to, yet he's done nothing.

I don't think the soaps have the regular writers. They all seem to feel differently to me. Too many stories doing no where these days.

After today, there's no secret that Anna is a target for sure, but who and why now?

I feel badly for Finn. He will try to stay away from Sheila, but we all know she won't stay away from him. She has to go.

Have a good weekend.

Seeing Loverboy and Foreigner tonight in concert. It's 107 here today and I doubt will be much cooler tonight. God help us all.

Yeah, I'm sure with these temporary writers the storylines will be disjointed and all over the place, but so far I think they are doing an ok job. Curious though as to who set Anna's house on fire?

I saw a promo pic of Liam trying to kiss Steffy.....yet again! 3 times now. And yet NO ONE believes Finn about Liam trying to sabotage his marriage. Awful!

So how was the concert?

Well, Liam is telling everyone how he still loves Steffy and wants her back. lol  And everytime Wyatt comes to talk to Liam, I'm wondering if they will ever mention where Flo went to? lol

I just wish GH would get the whole Mason/Betty story overwith. Tired of them both. Who the hell do they work for and why should we care? I also want Gladys gone but since Sasha will be on maternity leave soon, they won't happen anytime soon either.

It's still very hot here. My mom, and brother and I saw Foreigner last Friday. It was like 107. We were sweating just sitting there. We kept drinking water, so we were okay. But even the band was saying how hot it was. lol  These bands should stick to indoor venues.

Days of our lives is finally going to do shows about Victor's death. John Aniston died last December but since Days films to far in advance they re finally doing it now. I know I will be crying.

There is pretty much like no one (fanbase wise) that is rooting for a reunion between Liam and Steffy. I mean just a week ago he was in love with Hope. and now omg, Steffy I love you, if I had you back I would never let you go. :vomit:

Yeah the Mason storyline is getting old, he is always like hey cuz lol. Dumb.

First off Eric Branden from the Y&R is cancer free. How great is that?

Yeah, I don't think Liam knows who the hell he loves? lol And where is Flo? Wyatt and her got engaged and she's gone. No one talks or even mentions about her. Weird.

At this point, I don't give a shit who the hell Mason is working for? Should we care? I think Valentin is the head of the organization who wants Sonny to work for them. I also think he's the one haunting Anna? Years ago before the character of Valentin came on, even Helena was scared of him, so maybe this is the Valentin who's the real bad ass. lol  It seems the stories are taking too long without any good ending.  The stories feel all over the place. Probably the other writers?  I hope this strike is over soon.

I read that about Eric- being cancer free is always a huge positive! 

Ha, Liam is probably the most wishy-washy whiniest character I ever did see. I wonder how he feels to play him. and Flo....yeah Bold tends to bring characters in and just drop then whenever they feel like it.  I don't think we will ever hear about her or see her and if we do, color me shocked!

I also hope this strike is over soon....

Yeah, me too about the strike. There won't be any new tv this fall. lol

It's weird because Wyatt is just a sounding board for Liam now. What a waste of a character. I wonder if these actors tell the writers if they have a problem with their stories? Probalby can't if they want to keep their jobs. lol

I wonder how Steffy will leave for maternity leave?

I do hope Gladys and that doctor are found out soon and then Sasha goes to a better hospital for a while for her maternity leave. This story makes me sick. I don't know why Dante didn't do anything after Cody told him Gladys is taking Sasha's money? This is going on too long. I do hope the whole Mason, Betty story is going to end soon. I ope they both get wacked lol

Wyatt is a good brother who always has sound advice and a good listening ear. My two brothers are the same. :) but Wyatt deserves a real storyline too than what he is doing now! 

So I have started watching Days this week. I wanted to see Greg Vaughn's temporary recast Jason Gerhardt who uses to play Cooper on GH. Just happened to also be the same week they told everyone that Victor died. I never knew this character but still got teary. Days did a great job.

Oh! And how the heck does the guy who plays Ned do 2 soaps at once. Ah...mazing. Isn't he the only actor who does that? I wonder if he ever gets confused about what character he doing haha. Busy guy! 

Wally has had a character on both Days and GH for a long time. It was cool that both shows allow him to continue those rolls. This week will be Victor's memorial, so more tears to come and more characters who haven't been on for a while will return to mourn him.

I know Wyatt should have a better story line. I wonder if he's doing other projects and doesn't have time? I mean he got engaged to Flo and she was welcome into the Logan sister club and got a job and then nothing. That is so weird. I think Hope will go back to Liam because this week she dumps Thomas. Wait until she finds out that Liam kissed Steffy and wants her back.  It'll start all over again. Everyone was so damn annoying telling Hope she needs to go back to Liam and her family. Meanwhile, Liam is still loving Steffy and Ridge also knows this.

I don't know if you caught it, but everyone on the net is talking about it. When Mason first talked about the boss, he said "she". The other day he called the boss a "he". Most fans caught it and now we're all wanting to know if this was an error or what the hell? I really want this story to be over, but even with Sonny planting fake info and Betty got it, it doesn't seem to be solving Ava's problem. What the hell is GH doing these days? Their story lines always went quicker than this.

Great you have brothers that are so cool and help one another. My brother and I are like that even though we butt heads now and then.

Hmmm, nope....didn't catch Mason saying that. But Cyrus being so involved in Austins life and fans are saying that he is his father? Interesting! And amazing how fine you can cut your hair with a straight edge knife lol. Only in soap opera land!

So Brooke is happy her daughter is going back to the way she is? Seriously? So we only got that confident independent Hope for one week? So what...now she will break Thomas's heart and go back to that whiny good for nothing Liam who changes who he loves from hour to hour? Come on now Bold!!!!

Well, I doubt Liam is going to go back to Hope, so I hope this will shut up Brooke and RJ too. they need to mind their own business. Staying with someone to keep a family together is not the way to go. 

Anyway, I saw online the hair dresser who cut and styled Cyrus's hair. lol I guess Cyrus is back to his own tricks. I wanted this story to end, already.

Gladys has to go. Everyone online hates her and she's why Sasha is a mess again. I hope before she's on maternity leave she gets real help.

Going to see Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie in concert tonight. It's 105.  It is crazy. Water is $5 each and we drink lots. They don't take money anymore. Everything is credit. Nuts!

Brooke and RJ stop interfering in Hope's life? Ha....not likely. Like mother, like son. :lol: Bold needs to listen to their fan base and put Thomas with Hope. But these soaps never listen to their fans. 

I saw that clip of Cyrus' haircut too. Great cut! I agree about Gladys. She is a good actress who plays a bad character you love to hate but that character needs to do the time! Glad that Sam will help Cody get into the mental institution. He is the only one who can help Sasha.

Oh and I love seeing Jason Gerhardt back doing soaps. He is doing great as Eric's replacement and I hope he goes on a soap permanently!  And do you agree with Sarah for not telling Xander about his baby? 

The actor playing Eric is actually good. Don't know why the other guy is off. Maybe covid since it's back and no one on Days had to get vaccinated?  Yeah, Sarah was married to Xander, but he did some bad shit and she left him. I also read she might lose this baby which would suck since she already lost a baby already.

As for Hope, Thomas begs her to come back to him. I hope she does. Steffy goes back home, but Sheila won't stop trying to get to Finn. I'm hating all the stories right now.

And I read that Betty the nanny from HELL might be Sonny's daughter by Lily which was a million years ago. Last we saw Lily she died in a car bomb meeat for Sonny and if she had his kid the kid would be like 40 not in her 20's. I tweeted on the GH account and said stop changing history because we fans remember the story. GH must have some stupid ass writers these days because these stories suck and they are going on too quickly. Someone suggested that Austin might beCyrus's son. Come on already. I want these people gone.

It is hot as hell here. Supposed to go into the 90's and Texas calls that a cold front, but back in the 100's by Thursday again. I have a GHOST concert September 5 and it's also outside and it'll be 105. I can't stand this weather anymore. It's making me crazy. lol

Yeah the actor who plays Eric (Jason Gerhardt) used to be on GH. He was Maxie's boyfriend. Named 3 at first and then she found out that his name was Cooper. He worked for Jerry Jax. Him playing Eric while Greg Vaughn had Covid was why I started watching Days but once I watch a soap, I'm hooked. So I will keep watching it lol. And we all know you can still get Covid multiple times despite being vaccinated. Just lessens hospitalization and death which is obviously still good! I hope Sarah doesn't lose the baby....I think she will indeed tell Xander too. 

I never watched when GH had Lily on, so Betty being Sonny's daughter would a be a interesting twist. Ava will sooooo not like that. She can't stand the girl~

Soaps and weather making you crazy...we gotta find you something that you like lady. :D

Lily was on a long time ago. Not sure when, but she died in a car explosion done by her father because he didn't want her to be with Sonny. I guess she could have lived to have a baby because she was pregnant, but Betty would be too young. Anyway, she's gone I hope for good.

Yeah, I remember that guy was with Maxie. Sometimes I forget all these characters lol

If Finn and Steffy get back together you know Sheila will mess it up again. I wish she would just be gone already.

Today President Biden interrupted GH's last 20 minutes. I will have to On Demand it tonight. He couldn't wait 20 more minutes. I'm so sick of all these politicians. lol

Days is a good soap so you might just like it.

Wow, so Cody got in....and even more surprised that Gladys confessed, ok not everything but A LOT to Nina. She just better not take that 50 grand to pay Miss Wu off instead of paying the doctor to get Sasha out. But with Gladys her life comes first. and not others. I really dislike this whole storyline but I do hope that Dante OR Cody can save her! Anyone!

and I do like Days. I told my mom that I added another soap to my soap watchlist and she was like what?! Cause she is always trying to get me to watch these shows on Netflix and there is not enough time lol. But she admitted to watching All My Children back in the day so she does understand my love of soaps. I told her that they absolutely help me to unwind as soon as I get home. I look forward to it every day. :)

Yeah, my mom used to watch AMC, OLTL and GH and then added Days. She used to watch Port Charles too. She was a stay at home mom so she had plenty of time to watch them before getting us from school. 

I know I wish Sasha would get out of there and go to another mental hospital that would really help her. I really hate that doctor so much. 

I read fall previews online and plenty of stuff is going to happen on all the soaps.  There is a rumor Ted Knight might show up on GH again. He might be the bigger boss. lol Crazy. I agree Gladys will do what's good for her. She's so horrible. Once this is all sorted out, she'll be on the next plane back to Conn. lol 

I agree love watching the soaps. It takes your mind off everyday stuff.

Have a great weekend.

Going to see Asking Alexandria in concert tonight and going to the Meet and Greet. My mom is coming too. We love the same music. lol A little anxious in meeting them. Should be fun though.

Temps are going back into the 100's again. Thank goodness tonight's concert is indoors.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Bold and the Beautiful and GH are repeats tomorrow

Days is new

Oh, good to know! But weird that Bold is a repeat because they always have new shows even on holidays. Weird!

So Steffy is on for like 2 more days and then leaves town aka maternity leave. She took one look at Sheila through that glass door and was like F this, I'm outta here! :lol: Sheila is so stupid for stalking them like that...and Deacon too for shacking up with her. Gross.

Well it seems you are enjoying your concerts despite the heat, so that is good. Enjoy! 

Edited by marlingrl03

Well, Asking Alexandria was indoors and we got VIP tickets so before the concert we saw them do an acoustic show and a Q&A. They performed "Numb" by Linkin Park. They have been one of my favorites bands since before they were known, so it was touching to my mom and I. I asked Danny, the singer, why that song? Anyway, it was super cool because before they left I told Danny about my favorite song of theirs and how much it means to me. Very cool guys too. The drummer has an Annabelle tattoo. We asked what he would get nexted? My mom told him to get The Nun. They laughed. He has a little son and figured she would scare him. My mom said he would get over it. They laughed. My daughter has known about horror movies since she was little and we always told her it was make up and make believe. She's even been to a Texas Frightmare and loved it.

Anyway, yeah, I was surprised about Bold too. Oh well.  I'm with you can't stand Deacon and Sheila. They make me sick. lol

I wonder what Finn will do when Steffy leaves again? He needs to tell Ridge that Sheila won't stay away from him.

I was reading the next two weeks of GH and this story with Sonny, and Mason and Cyrus will go on forever. I really want it over and done with. Why so long? 

Anyway, GHOST is tomorrow we have seats and under the roof. Hopefully, it won't be too bad. Supposed to be 102, but dropping to 70's at night. It's better than the 112 we had at Rob and Alice.

All our shows in October are indoors thank goodness. 

Days of our lives is new today on peacock.

So I am going to be behind on soaps this week. 

My father who was battling what most likely was ALS passed away Sunday night. I flew to Mexico to say my good-byes on Monday night and will return Sunday.

So if I don't write about the soaps till I am home and can catch up, that is why.

This is so hard, losing a parent. My father and I were very close but I am glad all 3 of us siblings were able to see him in San Antonio in July.

So very sorry to hear about your dad's passing.   Sometimes I feel saying your sorry is not enough, but I really am.

My mom lost both her parents to cancer and even though it's over 20 years, we still miss them and think about them often.

It is very hard to lose a parent for sure.  I feel like you do lose a part of yourself, but being with family and friends helps.

We talk about my grandparents and laugh about all the great times we had, but yes the pain is still there.

I know it is hard, but you will get through the other side. Feel all the feelings you need to. It's important to do that.

Again, so very sorry. 

Don't worry about the soaps, they and I will still be here.

• Thanks 1