General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

14 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Can you watch any US soaps? Maybe on the computer? The last 4 are super good.

Unfortunately, watching US TV channels in the UK is impossible because they’re geo-restricted. I would need  to subscribe to  a pay-TV service or  NordVPN  i guess. Not even YouTube can help me on this one @dontdamnmeuyi2015 :lol:

Sorry.  

Have a good weekend.

I read that Victor's days are numbered. Charles thanked GH for his role as Victor. I'm hoping with Holly coming back next week and everyone in PC trying to do something maybe it'll be soon.

I don't know why no one gets a helicopter or another ship to try to find them. Doesn't Sonny have ships? 

Have a good weekend.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I read that Victor's days are numbered. Charles thanked GH for his role as Victor. I'm hoping with Holly coming back next week and everyone in PC trying to do something maybe it'll be soon.

Have a good weekend.

Hope you have a good weekend too!

I think you are definitely right about Victor's days being numbered because I just read that he was taken off contract! :o so I dont know if that is just a nice way of saying that Charles aka Victor was let go because why would an actor break his contract like that? Such a good villain and yes he was doing some awful things but that is why he is such a good actor. 

Charles also made a statement thanking GH for giving him such a great villain to play. with Holly (Emma) coming back on Monday and I'm pretty sure she will help take him down. Also did you notice Liesl turn and give Spencer a look. I'm pretty sure she knows what he's trying to do. Also loving Trina. That girl has spunk. I also read that Joss (Eden) and Dex forgot his name are really going out. lol A true soap opera story.

Damn it. Sheila will be back next week but she is in jail. I don't trust Deacon from not trying to get her out. Would he destroy his life for her? come on. I think Taylor and Bill would make a good couple. You know eventually Brooke will go back to Ridge. lol She's a moron.

Have a good weekend. Enjoy the cool weather. We're in the 80's and muggy and I hate it. lol

So I wonder if Steffy will get pregnant in the show cause I don't know if you heard but she's pregnant in real life. Again! This is her 4th. She looks amazing though....read her husband always wanted a large family since they both were only children.

Not surprised to hear about Joss and Dex in real life. I saw some photos on his page *group photos* but they looked pretty cozy! I always thought they had crazy chemistry...still do.

And I guess the old Ethan could not come to GH cause he had other commitments. We will see how this guy does!

Yeah, read that Steffy is really pregnant Well, if she and her husband want a big family good for them.  Today was Bold's 9000 thousand episode. Crazy.

As for the new Ethan, it was said that since Luke is Ethan's dad they made this guy be blonde with curly hair. lol  Still want to know why Nathan Parsons wasn't cast?  And this whole Victor out to sea is taking too damn long. I read next's weeks preview and he's still on. Damn it. lol GH is dragging this shit out too long. I want him gone so bad. 

Still don't know why no one has suggested that they test Wylie for a bone marrow match for Willow? I don't get it?

I'm wondering if Sasha is pregnant on GH? She seems to be wearing a jacket all the time. Not sure? Gladys has to go too. lol

Sasha pregnant? Hmmm, will have to take a closer look. 

Nicholas holding baby Ace was simply adorable. He will probably make a great father someday. He seemed like a natural holding him! So now Trina is caught. Oh boy! But we already know that it doesn't end well with Victor, so will be interesting to see how he is done in.

I really want the whole Victor story to end, but it won't anytime soon. Everyone in PC just sits around and talks. I don't understand why no one is on a ship trying to locate them. Now poor Trina is caught too. What a mess! and I just can't stand Nina anymore for blaming all Willow's hate for her on Carly. Nina made Willow hate her all on her own. If she messes with Carly, Sonny won't be happy.

and on Bold. lol I swear I'm not sure this is the end for Sheila. After Bill and Taylor visiting her and telling off, I think it'll only piss her off more. And Deacon still loves her. What another mess!  Loved seeing Lil Naz and James Corden on Bold yesterday. Guess they are fans? lol

Yeah now that I know that she is pregnant, you can definitely tell...by what she is wearing and like the big black purse blocking her belly while sitting on the counter. Strategic planting indeed! So I dont think they are writing this pregnancy in the show, nor Steffy's pregnancy. They never show their kids as it is lol!

And I read too that Jane aka Tracy signed a contract....not sure how long and back from the dead Helena is supposed to make an appearance! She will be the one to lead Victor to hell. 

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, true you never see most of the kids. It was nice seeing Avery the other day. She's is getting to look so grown up now. I did notice the big black purse Sasha had. I hope GH pairs her with someone soon. When you're alone for long, they usually leave the show. It's a shame they had to kill off Brando. I liked them together. And Gladys has to go!

Well, Helena is supposed to be dead, but who knows? It's the same on Days of our lives. No one is ever really dead. They have this Dr. Rolf who brings back people from the dead all the time. Bo who died in 2015 is alive again. he was on ice for all this time and these prisims brought him back. lol Good soap stuff.

Well, Steffy and Finn don't need another baby right now anyway. her half brother is back and I think he's going to be trouble. Maybe make Thomas good now and this RJ kid could be the trouble maker. lol

I hope you had a good weekend.  our weather is back cooler again. Crazy times in Texas.

Jane (Tracy) signed a contract cool. I think it's because Monica (leslie) isn't well enough to come back to GH. I really loved her, but the Q's do need a matriarch on the show. I was hoping Rena would come back as Brookllyn's mother Lois, but I guess not.

Man, I just love Tracy just waltzing on in on the stunned Quatermaine's! I do hope she stays awhile....she is a breath of fresh air.  I know you are #teamcarly but I can't wait to see how this all unfolds with Nina ratting her out. If someone didn't tell me about my long last daughter, there would be payback too.

as far as Bold., I don't really remember RJ at all. He wasn't really on when I started watching Bold. I am curious how long he will stay too. The two brothers definitely don't seem to like each other which equals more drama! 

But my weekend was good. Trying to get my little condo ready for my mom's visit. She is flying in from CO for two weeks starting May 2nd. :)

Cool about your mom coming to visit.  I know you'll have fun and she can see her grandcats.

Well, I read that RJ will cause trouble for Thomas. I saw that coming before I read about it. He will probably work at Forrester creattions and do stuff and blame it on Thomas. Liam has talked to everyone about Thomas, so when RJ frames him, Liam will be the first one to agree. I knew it the minute I saw that kid. lol

The daytime Emmys are on in June. Finola (Anna) is nominated. I honestly think Laura Wright (Carly) should have been nominated too.

Well, once the whole thing about Carly and Drew comes out, it'll be the end of any relationship for Nina with Willow. And for sure Sonny one day soon. I know it sucked she kept Willow's birth from Nina, but Nina has hated Willow from the beginning. Now that's she her daughter she wants all to be okay. That's not reasonable. Love Tracy too. I hope that Leslie (Monica) can have at least one scene with her. Those two are oil and water. lol  I hope she stays too because the Q's need a matriarch because Liv and Ned are way too young.

I think Victor is going soon. I hope by early May. Can't stand him anymore. All those Cassadines are insane. lol My mom remembers what the did back in the 80's, but Luke and Laura and Robert stopped them.  I'm still hoping Tyler Christopher will come back as Nic down the line.

Ha! She can wait to see my two grand cats! My ginger cat is a scaredy cat so not sure when he will come out of hiding once she arrives! 

So Sheila is of course already deciding how to get out and see Finn. It never ends. She never stops. Oy. But yeah I can see how RJ is not going to let anything slide with Thomas, so curious about how long he will be on Bold. 

So Willow and Michael are finally married. That's nice but my God  Michael is sooooo annoying. First when he wouldn't smile for the photos and then blaming Ned for Carly's downfall. 

Hope you have a good weekend!

Hey how is your time with your mom going?

I know my mom's black female is a scardy cat too.

I know I can't stand Sheila anymore.  Anytime one of the other characters visits her to tell her off, I keep saying "don't poke the bear" lol

I wonder who the guy is that's visiting her? Will it be that guy who worked for Bill but left? he doesn't like Bill anymore, so who knows? sheila always find someone to help her, what is wrong with these morons?

Yeah, I knew Michael would blame Ned, but who can blame him? Ned betrayed them once before. I do hope whenever Drew comes back, he fires Nina when the truth comes out. Loved seeing Brick.  He seems to be dressing more like his real self, Stephen A. Smith. lol Loved it.

I think Sonny is setting up Dex. I read online that Sonny's knows what Dex is up to, but who knows if it's true?  And you notice that whatever shipment Sonny has, we never know what it is? I mean Sonny doesn't deal in drugs or guns, so what's left? lo

well, enjoy your time with your mom. Have a good weekend.

10 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

You won't believe who Sheila has asked for help. If this person helps her, I will scream and you will hear me in Alaska. lol

Hmmm, I hope it is not Bill. The profile looked like him. But no way would he help her. Now I'm curious!

So my mom doesn't fly in until this Tuesday night. I will most likely watch my soaps during my work break at lunch. Probably won't be able to watch every single one. I know that she wants to eat and shop! The little town that she lives in CO does not have much shopping. 

Eat and shop sounds good to me. lol

Well, who the person was didn't give in to Sheila and I'm so happy.

I get Victor's idea for a better world, but he's insane thinking he can kill just the bad people. lol  I really hope he's gone by next week or the end of May. I want him gone. lol Heard rumors that Helena is alive and on the Haunted Star along with Luke, but noting confirmed. If this is true GH is keeping it a great secret.

There is now a writer's strike and I think our soaps might be affected by this. I think the soaps are filmed a month or so ahead but they are predicting that this will be a long strike. Damn it.

I have not had a chance to watch today's shows but saw that Helena appeared. Can't wait to see!  I did sadly see that they let Lexi aka Christina go. She was perfect as Sonny's daughter and the new actress from Days has big shoes to fill. 

And I did read about the writers strike...I'm sure it will affect the soaps sadly but at least they have 6 weeks of shows in the can. 

Well, you can catch up soon.   I felt bad about Lexi leaving.  Kate was Abby on Days and she didn't like playing the part so she left and was replaced. The actress that replaced her was actually better. The character is dead now.

Anyway, I will be curious to see how this actress plays Krissy. I hope she gets more air time. I wish Lexi well. She hasn't had a good story line in years so you can't blame her for leaving. This week's episode of GH were awesome. My mom siaid it was like the 80's when everyone got together and fought the Cassadines. it was very cool. Hope Victor will be gone for good this time, but who knows?

As for Bold, now it's Hope having feelings for Thomas. lol Here we go again. I don't trust RJ at all. I think he will try to overrun Thomas at the office now. No one can be happy. And damn it, Sheila is still trying to get out of jail. Why won't she go away.

Have a good weekend.

Finally caught up!

Yeah I started watching Y&R years past when Shemar was on but it will still be nice to see him. I know him well from that show Criminal Minds. I did not watch his new show, did you? Was it good? Wonder why they canceled it for he is a fairly popular actor.

I read a spoiler and who knows that if it is true but that Hope and Thomas sleep together, I can't even imagine that! It will be VERY strange to see! and if true, I don't really see Liam forgiving Hope for that!

Edited by marlingrl03

I got good news from Soap Opera Digest twitter, SWAT, Shemar's show has been renewed for a 7th year.  My mom used to watch U&R when Shemar was on but hasn't in a long time.  Anyway, I did tweet on CBS and on the SWAT twitter account so I'm glad it's been renewed. The show is very good and the cast is awesome.

well, I read that since Liam is such a complainer and worry wart he may be the one to push Hope into Thomas's arms. He just talks and talks about not trusting Thomas and then yesterday he talked to Taylor about Hope. The actress that plays Hope said after all the shit Liam has done to Hope he's shouldn't talk. lol I guess we'll see. I think all these characters accusing Hope about her feeings for Thomas are making her think more about it. it's like when they all poke at Sheila. It just makes her more pissed off and want to get even. I just think they need to stay away from her.

I'm just glad that Victor is dead and gone on GH now, but again who knows? lol Now I do hope Willow gets her bone marrow and Liesl has no more health problems. I read online, not sure if it's made up, that Nelle will come back alive and well, but Willow will die. I hope this is just fake news because I couldn't take her coming back again.

I'm sure you heard about the sudden passing of Jackie aka Bobby. I guess she had cancer recently, but man so very terribly sad! She was only 70. Still young and beautiful! Crazy how things can happen for the worst. If it was cancer at least it wasn't drawn out because that is a painful agonizing way to go. :( She will be missed.