10/15/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

24 minutes ago, Crowebar said:

Not sure about the black patch but I’m loving the new intro vid!! A Lot!!! 😎👍🏻

Me too! Also found it funny how Slash had the wrong guitar and changed it 20 seconds in. I was sitting stage right.  Wonderful experience.  Will be honest though I was a little bit bummed that I didn't hear McBob do an intro. 

20 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

Damn... It's like i'm watching another person... The angry body language, sometimes totally calm and confident with the shirt open. I'm starting to think that Axl went Paul McCartney/Avril Lavigne on us

Yeah but it's totally understandable. To sing the way he did in 2010 with so much power coming from his gut and chest...it's just a more physical performance in general as opposed to the weak falsetto/head voice. Then there's the fact that he can hear himself crystal clear in his ear piece. When he knows it's absolutely fucking nailing it like a beast that's going to change the way he feels and performs. When he can hear weak falsetto he ain't gonna feel quite so badass. 

On 10/16/2017 at 6:59 PM, Derick said:

Another vid from NR...Axl´s fail starts at the mark 6min30sec...

That ain't a fail, that's a fucking triumph! Really made me happy to see that. Gotta feel good for Slash and Duff too.

22 hours ago, blackmore said:

I'm blown away... I had already lost hope to see a decent performance of Axl again, but in all the videos from this show I watched you can clearly see that he's trying especially hard to deliver a good vocal performance and he's really nailing it. I never thought I would this kind of stuff again! Thank you Axl.

People been saying his voice has eroded since Rio 3. Every single time he comes back.

• Like 1

I haven't watched  November vid in ages. Is it normal for Slash to stand and play basically facing towards Axl as opposed to the crowd for the final solo? I might be reaching I just wondered if that could have been a little nod from Slash to him for being a pro when he messed up.