Nightrain

ENCORE:

Patience

Madagascar 🥀
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

• Like 2

took a flight at the last minute to come from Wisconsin to go to this show and I am so glad I did, I love this F----g band

and I am happy Madagascar was played, probably the only CD song I am really into, when they started the encore with Patience I was a little annoyed because I saw the previous shows they started with Madagascar but luckily it was next

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

No one knows...when I was watching the stream, Axl stopped singing and said something...not sure what though. Could not make any of it out...

Axl sort of went off track then stopped so Slash moved to some closing notes. Then  Axl just said he went off and to pick it up from the 3rd refrain and they all started again , it was fine. Yes, it was November rain, not Nightrain. 

20 minutes ago, ironmt said:

My God, I think I just heard rasp on November Rain. I am estatic, even If It was for just a few lines. He was really trying to bring It out.

13:40.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1kvJpkrADYVGE

I notice that too..It’s a good thing because NR without rasp isn’t NR to me. Also in PC and YCBM he’s trying to bring some rasp too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Derick said:

I notice that too..It’s a good thing because NR without rasp isn’t NR to me. Also in PC and YCBM he’s trying to bring some rasp too.

You are correct, without rasp on certain songs such as November Rain, second part of Estranged, You could Be Mine and Paradise City, they sound awful and I find It difficult to make It through more than 10 seconds of the song. I am grateful that he made an honest effort tonight.