10/15/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Is it just me or has Axl gained like 10 pounds and running far less all of a sudden, just in last month? He really was moving a lot July - Sep ! 
Just a thought that came to mind....

Was thinking the same thing. The stream showed a close up at the end of Jungle and Axl looks like he put on every pound he previously lost.  I can only guess that he likes to drink and Is doing plenty of it. 

It's always a strong opening 5 songs or so....those suit Axl well...they should drop 5 or 6 songs from the set and add a couple of lower

songs from UYI and with his continued tiny improvements, you would have yourself a respectable (vocal) set again ! 

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

Just now, ironmt said:

Was thinking the same thing. The stream showed a close up at the end of Jungle and Axl looks like he put on every pound he previously lost.  I can only guess that he likes to drink and Is doing plenty of it. 

Well tbf....what you gonna do with 3 mil a night? Dive into a pool of dollars post show? :P

Just now, colonizedmind said:

Well tbf....what you gonna do with 3 mil a night? Dive into a pool of dollars post show? :P

You have a point. The alternative Is to consider taking up a few of Duff's hobbies, they seemed to have worked well for him.