A Tunisian PhD student's submitted thesis claims the Earth is flat

SoulMonster

7 minutes ago, Dazey said:

That man is a moron. He IS a fool!

I'm pretty sure that you're joking but given your past posting history I'm only about 90% sure. :lol:

Oh no, I don't believe the earth is flat. I just saw this video a few weeks ago and when you mentioned planes, it made me think of it. 

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

You think its abhorrent to despise the Vatican for being thieving, lying, child raping scumbags? You're either a pedo and/or not too fucking bright lol. Go on then, fuck off.

And all muslims are terrorists. And all men from India rape 6 year old girls. Right.

And if you don't agree with me, you're either a terrorist or a paedo too!

2 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

If there is a God, then explain Siamese twins? 

Original Sin? Naturally, it is caused by the primordial humans (Adam and Eve) not doing as they were told by God and hence all their ancestors have to suffer for eternity. God is awesome.

Haha, no. Seriously though, it is because God is mysterious. Our feeble human brains can't even begin to fathom why God creates siamese twins. Or why he creates people with Down's Syndrome. Or child leukemia. Or children with various chromosomal abberations. Kids that are in pain from they are born to when they die. God obviously does it as part of a larger Good, but our insigificant minds can't be expected to understand why millions of kids have had to suffer horribly as part of this larger Plan. We just have to to trust his wisdom and unconquerable benovelence and pray that our kids will be spared from pain and horror. Amen.

10 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Not sure why this is a big deal.  Plenty of atheists and others believe in some sort of "flat Earth conspiracy".

Did he directly state his opinion was based and founded because of his religion and only because of his religion? 

It is a big deal because it tells us how flawed the higher educational system of Tunisia is, and it also suggests conditions can be as bad in other highly religions muslim countries, especially when you compare GMP spent on R&D in these countries.

Yes, she directly dismissed a large chunk of elementary physics, astronomy, chemistry, biology, etc, because it contradicted verses in the Quran and Hadith.