RITZ 1991 FOOTAGE LIKE YOU NEVER "HEARD" BEFORE = "Dust n Bones" audience video perfectly synced with Live Era audio track

4 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

That box set costs between $2000 and $50000... And I thought that GN'R sells over priced stuff :lol:

hwo much would you pay for 150 unreleased GNR songs? that kind of stuff is priceless.

and, of course, if you dont wanna pay, eventually all of those 150 songs will leak in the internet, wont them?

Just now, ludurigan said:

hwo much would you pay for 150 unreleased GNR songs? that kind of stuff is priceless.

and, of course, if you dont wanna pay, eventually all of those 150 songs will leak in the internet, wont them?

Don't get me wrong! It's fucking great that Gene releases that box set and I'd love if Guns did it too but 2000 bucks for it is insane, and that's coming from the huge KISS fan I am :)

I'd understand it if a collector that sat on 150 unreleased songs took $2000 for it but the artist himself taking that kind of money for a box set is nothing short of disgusting in my opinion.

10 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Gene also said he will hop on a plane and hand deliver it to you anywhere in the world as long as you're Somewhere reasonable, not the North Pole for $2k 

I dont get it since fuel alone is probably $2k. Maybe if you fork over the $50k lol

He will also play hide and seek with you and your little nephew and his 24 friends for 2 hours and will sing you the unreleased songs playing a ukulele