September 11 16th anniverarry

dontdamnmeuyi2015

I know this has been a very bad few weeks with all the hurricanes and earthquakes, but I hope everyone took a moment to remember the innocent lives that were lost 16 years ago today.

I have two flags outside my home waving to remember those that were lost and the heros of the day both human and animal.

Let's never forget that day.  Always be grateful to the brave men and women who were in those 3 buildings that day helping the injured and carrying out the dead.

It's a day I will never forget.

Sorry it meant anniversary but for some reason I couldn't type the damn subject.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 9/12/2017 at 12:50 AM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Let's always learn from this tragic, and awful day in American history.

I'm curious what we are supposed to learn from this? Seems alot of people on the Left think we should let all kinds of for Foreigners into the country without any type of vetting whatsoever, who may seeks to do the same thing again. If that's not what you meant, IDK what else it could be?

What we learned from this day is that there are horrible people in the world that will continue to do horrible things against innocent people.

Just observe the day to honor those who died and the heros who ran into those buildings to save people without any thought of their own safety.

And yes the US needs to look more closely at people who come into our country because some of them aren't who they say they are. It's just the way the world is now. Not all people who come to the US want to live a better life in freedom. They want to destroy our freedom.