Steven Adler plans to release a new book =Steven Adler: The S--t My Friends Remember I Did=, releases website and wants people to send him stories

26 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Holy shit! i just read that. When was that article done? Have you been to court? 

I'm female btw :P SuperGod is my forum title like your one is 'newbie'

What podcast were you referring to in your earlier post?

Oh, sorry, Jan! I was referring to the Jungle Natives GnR Podcast my friend Christina and I recorded a few episodes of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpTzAJ0fv4&t=531s

Yeah, it’s pretty messed up. Every now and then I’ll just get that pang of loss. It never went to court. They did start paying me but nowhere near what Lawrence Spagnola made off of my work.

In fact, I received a small check recently. A couple years back there was a discrepancy with the payments and I reached out to Steven’s wife. To my surprise she was very gracious and got it all worked out immediately. That’s when I felt maybe there’s really no bad blood - it was just the people around us.

A few months ago a friend of mine saw Steve somewhere and put him on the phone with me. He was super nice. He said I was still one of his ten favorite people, so I think I can say we’re good. It is what it is.

Edited by Jungle-Natives
name
  • Like 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

@Jungle-Natives That was a really shitty thing they did to you but i'm pleased you are able to handle the situation and move on. Do you think he (Steven) is serious about this new idea for a book? or was it just a throw away remark that has been picked up and grown into gossip?

Thanks Jan. Me too.

Well, if he WAS serious, I don't know if he is still. There isn't much to work with on that site they set up.

2 minutes ago, Jungle-Natives said:

Thanks Jan. Me too.

Well, if he WAS serious, I don't know if he is still. There isn't much to work with on that site they set up.

It just seems a bit impossible to have a book based on other peoples stories that may or may not be true :shrugs: