Chinese Democracy Is 9 Years Old

7 hours ago, maynard said:

Give it 11 more years and then people will get the genius behind it. Until then, enjoy your verses rhyming "me" with "me", stolen ambient intros and Ron Thal playing random notes over cut, copied and pasted tracks.

Are you referring just to the second verse in "If the World" or is there another one im forgetting?

1 hour ago, Evil Doer said:

very disappointing that when CD was released we were told it was part of a trilogy and there were 2 more completed albums ready to drop..........and 9 years later we've heard absolutely nothing.  

Yeah sucks, but plans change, whatever. I do believe he tried in 2010 and the label rejected it. I think MSL was right more than he was wrong and I believe that info. According to him it was supposed to come out around the time of the Reading date in the UK.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tonto said:

Yeah sucks, but plans change, whatever. I do believe he tried in 2010 and the label rejected it. I think MSL was right more than he was wrong and I believe that info. According to him it was supposed to come out around the time of the Reading date in the UK.

Id like to believe that, but why didn't Axl debut any of the songs live? If he really had an album ready then surely he'd have played something from it at some stage