Gardening

Gracii Guns

18 minutes ago, cineater said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10164601465445437&set=a.10150727086625437&__cft__[0]=AZV-L0si27q3rzv6k1QrrAXa7PTSkUlF2Z_3hI-c_dy5_uPEPxg6ClujP63f__eoLXqQuSw2X0ev-hwDSiDgp4c3puQjx9kGsCpxBuk_iU6KwxE-GNtM0WBlxTDBxvnPhgE&__tn__=EH-R

Can you see that?  I told her to change.  How we both picked the same outfit I have no idea.  At the last minute I decided not to wear my UGGs.  I got her dino cookie cutters too.

Have no seen any of that.  Mark Hamilton was the last Luke I saw standing on top of a mountain.

I've been in and out of the dentist office all month.  I've had my fill of Christmas music. :lol:

Don't tell anybody about my love of Alpacas.  Once they find out you have an interest you get loaded with that shit.

I cant see it.

Is it of you two dressed the same, randomly? :lol::lol: Ahhh, you two are hilarious - thats awesome! lol Thats so sweet. I need to see this pic!?

Dino cookie cutters sound fun! Y'know, Ive made lots of cookies since pandemic. Many no bake which dont really do moulds or cutters, but Ive still baked plenty. And I completely forgot that fun cookie cutters even exist, lol. Gotta do that. Maybe I can make gingerbread men in time for Orthodox Christmas on the 6/7th.

Well said about the Christmas music :lol:

Your secrets safe with me :ph34r:

Micros not dead yet. But some seeds didnt germinate so I wonder how the unevenness will effect things. Or if mold will grow on the ungerminated seeds just sitting there in the moist soil?

1 hour ago, soon said:

I cant see it.

Is it of you two dressed the same, randomly? :lol::lol: Ahhh, you two are hilarious - thats awesome! lol Thats so sweet. I need to see this pic!?

Dino cookie cutters sound fun! Y'know, Ive made lots of cookies since pandemic. Many no bake which dont really do moulds or cutters, but Ive still baked plenty. And I completely forgot that fun cookie cutters even exist, lol. Gotta do that. Maybe I can make gingerbread men in time for Orthodox Christmas on the 6/7th.

Well said about the Christmas music :lol:

Your secrets safe with me :ph34r:

Micros not dead yet. But some seeds didnt germinate so I wonder how the unevenness will effect things. Or if mold will grow on the ungerminated seeds just sitting there in the moist soil?

I think you're okay with the seeds just sitting there.  By the time they start to disintegrate the micros will be done.  When you reuse the soil some may germinate the second time around.  That would be nice. 

I tried sending the picture by email.  That's her facebook page so you may be locked out.  Both in maroon sweaters and black pants.  And then you add the blond hair, mother daughter dressed alike. :lol:  I had chicken parmesan.  Not something I'm wild about but could eat.  And I was hungry!

We are down to 18 on Christmas morning.  -7 to you.  They have a legos Star Wars Christmas spectacular on the Disney channel.  I don't have that.

Marsha called, they are doing some stuff with our legal financial standing.  Making us our own tax exempt entity.  Don't care for the details just do it.  I'm not on that email chain and don't want to be.  If we don't do this, we have to pay somebody at least 1000 because our plant sale does so well.

• GNFNR 1

That picture!!! :lol: even the neck lines and the waists of the shirts are the same!! And you almost wore Ugg’s too??!! :lol: You two are peas in a pod!! Thanks for sending it!

Thats chilly for you on Christmas. We are forecasting snow for Christmas Eve so that makes some people happy. I’m sure we’ll be around that temp too. Has been between -20 & -25 here the last three days ;) (I stayed in!! :lol:)

Thanks for mentioning the new lego Star Wars Christmas! I have watched it - it’s fun! Did you know there was a variety show live Star Wars Christmas special is like 78 with Luke, leia, chewie, etc? It was widely panned.

Tax exempt sounds good! All because you kick so much ass at plant sale! Well done. 

Micros still alive! 

I was up late wired on coffee, listening to unsolved murder cases - yay! Lol. I hope you got some rest. How are you feeling? Did yesterday’s adjustment flare up any pain or swelling?

• Like 1

Let me tell you that dentist is a little rough.  A little numbing gel would have helped.  So far I haven't bitten my cheek since he adjusted them.  The swelling is gone and the bruising almost gone.

There's no denying that kid. :lol:  People tell her she's just like her mother.  I tell myself I'm turning into my mother.  Good thing we all like each other.  But I told her to change, she didn't mind. :lol:

My friend in Wisconsin has a friend who still has a humminbird coming to her feeder.  Turns out its an Allen's hummingbird from Canada/Alaska.  They've never been seen that far south.  Didn't even know hummingbird were that far north.  The bird was caught and banned then released.  She has people coming from all over to see it.

Well shit, it was suppose to rain all day but that's gone and it's sunny out there.  I may slip up to the garden and do some wheelbarrows.

Woohoo, under 128 with my boots on.  I'm enjoying the weight loss but I'm thinking I need to do more than a couple of wheelbarrows.  Oh fuck. :lol:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, cineater said:

Let me tell you that dentist is a little rough.  A little numbing gel would have helped.  So far I haven't bitten my cheek since he adjusted them.  The swelling is gone and the bruising almost gone.

There's no denying that kid. :lol:  People tell her she's just like her mother.  I tell myself I'm turning into my mother.  Good thing we all like each other.  But I told her to change, she didn't mind. :lol:

My friend in Wisconsin has a friend who still has a humminbird coming to her feeder.  Turns out its an Allen's hummingbird from Canada/Alaska.  They've never been seen that far south.  Didn't even know hummingbird were that far north.  The bird was caught and banned then released.  She has people coming from all over to see it.

Well shit, it was suppose to rain all day but that's gone and it's sunny out there.  I may slip up to the garden and do some wheelbarrows.

Woohoo, under 128 with my boots on.  I'm enjoying the weight loss but I'm thinking I need to do more than a couple of wheelbarrows.  Oh fuck. :lol:

Ouch - I know what you mean by a rough dentist. Im sorry. Next time you request the numbing! Im glad the adjustment helped though.

Like mother like daughter - its a beautiful thing! Telling your adult daughter to change :lol:

Huh, thats interesting about the humming birds. Yeah, we have them where I live. I hope its not to do with climate change. They are beautiful arent they?

Enjoy your leaf mulch, hope the rain holds out.

You need to eat, Cin! You need your energy! 

Im doing a deep clean here today.

19 minutes ago, soon said:

Ouch - I know what you mean by a rough dentist. Im sorry. Next time you request the numbing! Im glad the adjustment helped though.

Like mother like daughter - its a beautiful thing! Telling your adult daughter to change :lol:

Huh, thats interesting about the humming birds. Yeah, we have them where I live. I hope its not to do with climate change. They are beautiful arent they?

Enjoy your leaf mulch, hope the rain holds out.

You need to eat, Cin! You need your energy! 

Im doing a deep clean here today.

I still can't eat the M&Ms but I did eat one of those peanut butter chocolate Christmas trees!  I'm getting my appetite back.

Mom was pretty happy to see that picture.  She just wanted to see I'm okay.  Every old person worries about having to get dentures.

Karen picked up the cup cakes for the birthday party tomorrow for my grandson.  We're also making pizza and then playing throwing burritos.  He should have a good time.  Sucks to have a birthday that close to Christmas.

• GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, cineater said:

I still can't eat the M&Ms but I did eat one of those peanut butter chocolate Christmas trees!  I'm getting my appetite back.

Mom was pretty happy to see that picture.  She just wanted to see I'm okay.  Every old person worries about having to get dentures.

Karen picked up the cup cakes for the birthday party tomorrow for my grandson.  We're also making pizza and then playing throwing burritos.  He should have a good time.  Sucks to have a birthday that close to Christmas.

Im so happy that your appetite is returning! Those trees sounds delicious!

Aww, your mom must feel so helpless to help you out.

That party sounds awesome!! I can only imagine what "Throwing burritos" is?? :headbang:

2 hours ago, soon said:

Im so happy that your appetite is returning! Those trees sounds delicious!

Aww, your mom must feel so helpless to help you out.

That party sounds awesome!! I can only imagine what "Throwing burritos" is?? :headbang:

The burritos are blow up toys about 3 feet tall. :lol:  We'll see how it works after he opens the game.  It's like a dodge ball game but with burritos.

I sent you a video of me doing the introduction to how to fill a wheelbarrow the fast way.  I sound so much like a girl!  And a little bit like I just got dentures.  And another video of David actually doing it.  Idea I got while we were up there filling wheelbarrows.  Called David up and got us some extra help too. :lol:  One side of the building is done and the gooney bird bed.  Goes so much fast with a couple of guys to help.  Left my glasses up there somewhere.  I have to go back!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, cineater said:

The burritos are blow up toys about 3 feet tall. :lol:  We'll see how it works after he opens the game.  It's like a dodge ball game but with burritos.

I sent you a video of me doing the introduction to how to fill a wheelbarrow the fast way.  I sound so much like a girl!  And a little bit like I just got dentures.  And another video of David actually doing it.  Idea I got while we were up there filling wheelbarrows.  Called David up and got us some extra help too. :lol:  One side of the building is done and the gooney bird bed.  Goes so much fast with a couple of guys to help.  Left my glasses up there somewhere.  I have to go back!

Haha that burrito game sounds hilarious :lol: Bigger than some kids! More flying burritos :lol:

Thanks for vids! Great job. Good to see you looking so healthy and vibrant after your dentistry. Thats a useful video with lots of good info. It was only a year ago that you said you'd never do a video! I think you sound great too. The david vid is only 3 seconds??

You got lots done! Oh no - they could be anywhere buried in mulch! 

1 hour ago, soon said:

Haha that burrito game sounds hilarious :lol: Bigger than some kids! More flying burritos :lol:

Thanks for vids! Great job. Good to see you looking so healthy and vibrant after your dentistry. Thats a useful video with lots of good info. It was only a year ago that you said you'd never do a video! I think you sound great too. The david vid is only 3 seconds??

You got lots done! Oh no - they could be anywhere buried in mulch! 

Went back up and didn't find them.  Either in the mulch or the yard.  It's okay, they are readers and I have a bunch of them.

Wrong video.  I sent you a longer one of David.  Man your voice gets tense when you're trying to think about what you're saying and talk at the same time.  Get me next to a pile of leaf mulch and I can talk my ass off. :lol:  And I'm hiding behind my sunglasses.  Zack will edit all the videos and add words.  Did you know that's how to fill a wheelbarrow fast?  He learned that doing missionary work.

I wish they had given us more than two burritos.  Imagine being a kid and getting knocked down with a burrito? :lol: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ASIBA5M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  This is the one I got but apparently there is another one has bean bag size burritos.  They probably has to rethink that.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cineater said:

Went back up and didn't find them.  Either in the mulch or the yard.  It's okay, they are readers and I have a bunch of them.

Wrong video.  I sent you a longer one of David.  Man your voice gets tense when you're trying to think about what you're saying and talk at the same time.  Get me next to a pile of leaf mulch and I can talk my ass off. :lol:  And I'm hiding behind my sunglasses.  Zack will edit all the videos and add words.  Did you know that's how to fill a wheelbarrow fast?  He learned that doing missionary work.

I wish they had given us more than two burritos.  Imagine being a kid and getting knocked down with a burrito? :lol: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ASIBA5M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1  This is the one I got but apparently there is another one has bean bag size burritos.  They probably has to rethink that.

Glad you have more pairs of glasses. Wouldn't be the strangest thing Id ever dug up in a garden :lol:

Cool vid! What a great technique. Saves time, energy and bending over. Never seen that. Im going to be using that moving forward. Thanks for sharing!

Id watch you talk about leaf mulch a few videos worth! Not having anything to compare your voice to, all I can say is that you sounded calm and normal too me!

I love the image of kids and those big burritos. I bet they get knocked down by throwing them, letting alone getting hot with them :lol: That'll be fun. 

I just baked, cooked, gardened, video chatted and took out neighbours garbage. Its pitch black already so it feels like the day is gone - but its not. Cant wait for the solstice  so the days will get longer again. Running out of beans!! But I think Ill make it. Could slim down a bit myself! 

The Covid 45 they call it... these extra ounces ;):lol:

1 hour ago, soon said:

Glad you have more pairs of glasses. Wouldn't be the strangest thing Id ever dug up in a garden :lol:

Cool vid! What a great technique. Saves time, energy and bending over. Never seen that. Im going to be using that moving forward. Thanks for sharing!

Id watch you talk about leaf mulch a few videos worth! Not having anything to compare your voice to, all I can say is that you sounded calm and normal too me!

I love the image of kids and those big burritos. I bet they get knocked down by throwing them, letting alone getting hot with them :lol: That'll be fun. 

I just baked, cooked, gardened, video chatted and took out neighbours garbage. Its pitch black already so it feels like the day is gone - but its not. Cant wait for the solstice  so the days will get longer again. Running out of beans!! But I think Ill make it. Could slim down a bit myself! 

The Covid 45 they call it... these extra ounces ;):lol:

The first time I saw him do that, I thought how simple, I'm an idiot for not thinking of that.  The things you learn from a 3rd world country.

Look at this out of London:  

A fast-moving new variant of the coronavirus that is more than 70% more transmissible than existing strains appears to be driving the rapid spread in London and southern England, Johnson said. London now has the highest infection rates in England.

"There's no evidence to suggest it is more lethal or causes more severe illness," he stressed, or that vaccines will be less effective against it.

This has been my worry.  By the time I get vaccinated will it have mutated?  No evidence the vaccine is less effective but no evidence it's effective on the new variant either.  Geez, we may be held up in the house for years. 

21 minutes ago, cineater said:

The first time I saw him do that, I thought how simple, I'm an idiot for not thinking of that.  The things you learn from a 3rd world country.

Look at this out of London:  

A fast-moving new variant of the coronavirus that is more than 70% more transmissible than existing strains appears to be driving the rapid spread in London and southern England, Johnson said. London now has the highest infection rates in England.

"There's no evidence to suggest it is more lethal or causes more severe illness," he stressed, or that vaccines will be less effective against it.

This has been my worry.  By the time I get vaccinated will it have mutated?  No evidence the vaccine is less effective but no evidence it's effective on the new variant either.  Geez, we may be held up in the house for years. 

Yeah, we always think we are exporting something to the 3rd world. We have lots to learn from one another.

Yikes :(. You hate to hear that. This sucks. I dont even know what to say anymore. I hope the vaccine will be proven to work for you in all cases.

Well, I aint been out in days anyways and I hate everybody but you. (See what I did there? That was two back-to-back Snakepit lyrics :headbang:... oh dear, the cabin fever :lol: j/k)

Thats super scary. TBH as a climate realist, I knew that society would be extremely challenged and sometimes brought to grinding impasses in my lifetime. I just thought we had a few more years under the sun.

Fuck this.

Hows the thought of another year strike you, Cin?

3 hours ago, soon said:

Yeah, we always think we are exporting something to the 3rd world. We have lots to learn from one another.

Yikes :(. You hate to hear that. This sucks. I dont even know what to say anymore. I hope the vaccine will be proven to work for you in all cases.

Well, I aint been out in days anyways and I hate everybody but you. (See what I did there? That was two back-to-back Snakepit lyrics :headbang:... oh dear, the cabin fever :lol: j/k)

Thats super scary. TBH as a climate realist, I knew that society would be extremely challenged and sometimes brought to grinding impasses in my lifetime. I just thought we had a few more years under the sun.

Fuck this.

Hows the thought of another year strike you, Cin?

For the most part since I retired if I'm not here, I'm at the garden, not much of a change for me.  There's some group stuff I would like to do and some places I want to go but I can do it.  Not what I hope for the rest of the world.  Certainly not for GNR.  I might have to start bitching at them about getting online. :lol:  You'll be fine.  Busy people always have shit to do.  Mother nature ain't either.  She may slap us upside the head a few times.  You'll see stars but the sun will shine.

By the way, isn't time for you to start your workout?  You haven't been getting much exercise since this happen.  Push ups off the sink.  Yoga warrior moves.  Can goods for weights.

Forgot to say I checked Little Boy's ear and it's been in a cat fight.  Little bit gone.

Zack already finished the video and it's gone to Jan and Justin for approval.  

I don't think I've ever heard a snakepit album.  When GNR broke up I was already so busy, I had left the music world.  I didn't really start listening to new stuff again until Karen got into music.

10 hours ago, cineater said:

For the most part since I retired if I'm not here, I'm at the garden, not much of a change for me.  There's some group stuff I would like to do and some places I want to go but I can do it.  Not what I hope for the rest of the world.  Certainly not for GNR.  I might have to start bitching at them about getting online. :lol:  You'll be fine.  Busy people always have shit to do.  Mother nature ain't either.  She may slap us upside the head a few times.  You'll see stars but the sun will shine.

By the way, isn't time for you to start your workout?  You haven't been getting much exercise since this happen.  Push ups off the sink.  Yoga warrior moves.  Can goods for weights.

Forgot to say I checked Little Boy's ear and it's been in a cat fight.  Little bit gone.

Zack already finished the video and it's gone to Jan and Justin for approval.  

I don't think I've ever heard a snakepit album.  When GNR broke up I was already so busy, I had left the music world.  I didn't really start listening to new stuff again until Karen got into music.

Haha, bitching about GNR to do anything is the height of a good time! :lol: I wouldnt temp mother earth like that. We did it to ourselves, not her to us :( 

Very true about me working out. I was walking so much, doing stretches and light resistance exercises during first half of pandemic. Once things eased up briefly I drifted away from that. I will get back to it. Thank you for raising that. Keep on me, eh?

Oh Little Boy. Its tough out there. It looked clean at least?

Cant wait to see you on YT!!!

The first Snakepit is really good! I think its worth looping back for. What was Karen into first, when she first got into music?

Is that band with Slashs sone the one with Wieland and Trujio too? I watched vid just now but missed the hat trick  - will watch again. Nice track.

9 hours ago, cineater said:

Oh yeah, I fucked up.  Marsha and I left those pots on the floor when we did the transplants.  Only made worse by me trying to clean it up with the vacuum.  Should have brought in the shop vac.  It's now kitty litter.

Like the pots shattered? Or the soil fell out of them?

I need so many more grow lights!!

• Like 1

We all need more grow lights. :lol:

That's the gene pool.  We're not mentioning who their father's are.  It means nothing to their age group and to a line them with the dads doesn't work.  I mean when you were that age did you want to be like the old man?  The bands on stage and the singers hat falls off and perfectly lands on the mic stand. :lol:

One of them, likely Lily, used those two pots of soil for a litter box, sent you a picture.  My fault for forgetting to put them in the garage.  I have all the pots in the garage undercover so that doesn't happen.  I had been in there in the morning and there wasn't that mess.  The vacuum just sent the soil flying.  Should have sweep it up first.  It was a mess all the way around. :lol:

I don't think I'll be a youtube star but I'm going to make it.  Zack was thrilled he could just connect the videos we sent him and add a few words.  He had it completed last night.

I was thinking about me working out which got me thinking I need your support to remind me so we have to get you into it too.  I've been toying with joining the gym again but until the pandemic is over that's not really a good idea.  Plus I would really like a pool and the one I belonged to didn't have one.  That leaves the Y or the Recplex.

Karen was into My Chemical Romance and Greenday.  Who was that band with Andre?

Waiting for the temp to go up a bit before heading to the garden.  I can be out there in a sweatshirt today.  Plan to finish off the other side of the building.  Have the grandson's birthday party at 4.  Don't think I'm going to be able to eat pizza.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cineater said:

We all need more grow lights. :lol:

That's the gene pool.  We're not mentioning who their father's are.  It means nothing to their age group and to a line them with the dads doesn't work.  I mean when you were that age did you want to be like the old man?  The bands on stage and the singers hat falls off and perfectly lands on the mic stand. :lol:

One of them, likely Lily, used those two pots of soil for a litter box, sent you a picture.  My fault for forgetting to put them in the garage.  I have all the pots in the garage undercover so that doesn't happen.  I had been in there in the morning and there wasn't that mess.  The vacuum just sent the soil flying.  Should have sweep it up first.  It was a mess all the way around. :lol:

I don't think I'll be a youtube star but I'm going to make it.  Zack was thrilled he could just connect the videos we sent him and add a few words.  He had it completed last night.

I was thinking about me working out which got me thinking I need your support to remind me so we have to get you into it too.  I've been toying with joining the gym again but until the pandemic is over that's not really a good idea.  Plus I would really like a pool and the one I belonged to didn't have one.  That leaves the Y or the Recplex.

Karen was into My Chemical Romance and Greenday.  Who was that band with Andre?

Waiting for the temp to go up a bit before heading to the garden.  I can be out there in a sweatshirt today.  Plan to finish off the other side of the building.  Have the grandson's birthday party at 4.  Don't think I'm going to be able to eat pizza.

I missed you post!

We should get monthly subscriptions for grow lights. More arrive once a month forever! :lol:

Oh Lily, what a rascal she is! Im so lucky that beaker doesnt use anything as a litter box. Saw the pic, looks messy! Im lucky to have laminate wood flooring in grow room.

You could be a youtube star. Remember me when you are? :lol: This is cool - cant wait!

We can keep one another motivated to workout. See who can do more reps of canned chilli :lol: I was thinking of signing up for aqua fit just before the pandemic.

Band with Andre... Outkasts? So fresh and so clean

Hope that the garden was nice. Im jealous. So much snow here. And enjoy that party! Watch out for flying burritos :lol: What a lucky kiddo. Eat something, if not pizza?!?!

45 minutes ago, cineater said:

That was stupid.  I sat down on the leaf mulch pile to clean my boots and a bunch of it slid down the back of my pants.  I had to come home and strip in the garage.  Had to take a shower because it got up close and personal. :lol:

:rofl-lol:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Im dying!!! LOL

I wouldn't think it would slide down your pants either!! One and a million shot! :lol:

hahahahaha. No comment :lol:

Kinda like eve in th garden wearing nothing but a leaf :lol:

• Like 1

I didn't have even a leaf in the garage. :lol:

Party went well.  He wants to come to Aunt Karen's all the time, move in even.  Wore the dog and the kid out, bonus!  So much going on we didn't have time to play the burrito game. 

This WiFi digital picture frame is so cool!  Mom's going to freak.  I've got the family signing up to participate.  Pretty easy to figure out.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cineater said:

I didn't have even a leaf in the garage. :lol:

Party went well.  He wants to come to Aunt Karen's all the time, move in even.  Wore the dog and the kid out, bonus!  So much going on we didn't have time to play the burrito game. 

This WiFi digital picture frame is so cool!  Mom's going to freak.  I've got the family signing up to participate.  Pretty easy to figure out.

I guess the leaf mulch likes you as much as you like it :lol:

Why did you sit in the leaf mulch anyway? Just to be close to it? :lol:

Sounds like the kid had a blast!! Awesome! Aww, he loves his aunt Karen. 

Did ya manage to eat? 

Those frames really are so cool. Almost Star Trek or something too! She’ll love it!

Today was about as exciting as it gets around here. A bunch of gifts arrived, I didn’t expect anything. I figure I should open the one from my aunt, in case there’s a cheese ball in there :lol:

And I decided to move some money so I could get needed groceries. I’ll be making from scratch ALL my favs. Already made ginger and bird pepper maple-glazed pan fried chicken on a bed of my micros. 

had to harvest early again as they started flopping :shrugs:

39 minutes ago, soon said:

I guess the leaf mulch likes you as much as you like it :lol:

Why did you sit in the leaf mulch anyway? Just to be close to it? :lol:

Sounds like the kid had a blast!! Awesome! Aww, he loves his aunt Karen. 

Did ya manage to eat? 

Those frames really are so cool. Almost Star Trek or something too! She’ll love it!

Today was about as exciting as it gets around here. A bunch of gifts arrived, I didn’t expect anything. I figure I should open the one from my aunt, in case there’s a cheese ball in there :lol:

And I decided to move some money so I could get needed groceries. I’ll be making from scratch ALL my favs. Already made ginger and bird pepper maple-glazed pan fried chicken on a bed of my micros. 

had to harvest early again as they started flopping :shrugs:

WTF, Karen put a picture on the frame of me coming out of the surgeon.  I'm drugged.  I have an ice pack wrapped around my face and gauze hanging out of my mouth.  It's god awful!  So I delete it only to find out she had texted everybody with it!

I was cleaning the mud off my boots.  Good ole Missouri clay.

I ate some of the pizza.  If I'm careful and do it just right, I can do it.

No opening gifts before Christmas!  Put it in the frig if you think it has food.

I'll ask Marsha about flopping.  Maybe it's the seed starter mix.  That doesn't hold up well.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cineater said:

WTF, Karen put a picture on the frame of me coming out of the surgeon.  I'm drugged.  I have an ice pack wrapped around my face and gauze hanging out of my mouth.  It's god awful!  So I delete it only to find out she had texted everybody with it!

I was cleaning the mud off my boots.  Good ole Missouri clay.

I ate some of the pizza.  If I'm careful and do it just right, I can do it.

No opening gifts before Christmas!  Put it in the frig if you think it has food.

I'll ask Marsha about flopping.  Maybe it's the seed starter mix.  That doesn't hold up well.

Was Karen trying to prank you? Why'd she choose that pic?? Maybe she meant to send a different pic? Id hate that if it were of me.

Thats kind of classic - cleaning Missouri clay off your boots when the leaf mulch went down your pants. Its heroic what you do!

Is the pizza thing to do with the sensitivity you still feel from procedures, or just a denture thing in general?

No room in fridge... Gotta open it :P

Thanks for asking Marsha.

Happy Equinox! Heres to ever greater light in this world! And the march towards garden season :headbang:

I didnt sleep due to cold this time - eventually got out the electric blanket. But Beaker has adapted and he slept. Wish I could start some seeds today, but eating on the replacement tube/bulb. When will you do are geranium cuttings?

• Like 1