06/18/18 - Paris France - Download Festival

downzy

Just now, MrMojo said:

Pretty strong clean singing today, really really good so far if they keep it up. Praying for a 6 minute KOHD.

Add 10 minutes and you're spot on
10-15 repetitions at the end where Axl says "One more" each time. That's my dream

Bossman seems to be enjoying it. Only gripe with RQ is that it goes 3 minutes too long, I know it's handy for oxygen or a costume change but sometimes it just feels like it drags on. Have to take into Account they still have the likes of KOHD, TIL and November Pain to play.

2 minutes ago, Snytefant said:

Add 10 minutes and you're spot on
10-15 repetitions at the end where Axl says "One more" each time. That's my dream

"And then they played a 60 minute version of Heavens Door"

Clean voices comes across weird in tone a lot of the time on RQ. Puzzles me, then again this band has always been a puzzle.

Edited by MrMojo

Just now, MrMojo said:

"And then they played a 60 minute version of Heavens Door"

I really hope the gig in Barcelona will be a Knockin' tribute gig. Where they only play Knockin' for 3 hours straight. Only if that happens I will get my moneys worth

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snytefant said:

I really hope the gig in Barcelona will be a Knockin' tribute gig. Where they only play Knockin' for 3 hours straight. Only if that happens I will get my moneys worth

Wait a minute.. You're forgetting the encore which consists of 3 versions of seeker and a brand new jam titled "GNAIR Medley" followed by come fly with me. Now that is your moneys worth.. That is fair.. So for 5 grand.. FLY WITH GNAIR.

*No members of the band will be there, Please read small print*

Edited by MrMojo
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, MrMojo said:

Wait a minute.. You're forgetting the encore which consists of 3 versions of seeker and a brand new jam titled "GNAIR Medley" followed by come fly with me. Now that is your moneys worth.. That is fair.. So for 5 grand.. FLY WITH GNAIR.

Don't tempt me with these fantastic offers. For 5 grand, do I also get some signed guitar picks in my seat in the plane? (If there even is seats in the plane, maybe they cost extra so I have to stand in the aisle)

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

As said the Guardian review "Knocking's on heaven's door version is many long than assume Axl knocking wrong door" :lol:

"Knock Knock Knockin on heavens doors ha...  WRONG FUCKING DOOR" Love that line :lol: KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK MOTHERFUCKER

Edited by MrMojo

2 minutes ago, Snytefant said:

Don't tempt me with these fantastic offers. For 5 grand, do I also get some signed guitar picks in my seat in the plane? (If there even is seats in the plane, maybe they cost extra so I have to stand in the aisle)

Absolutely not.. However Team Brazil will thank you for your support and for 100 dollars extra you can get a picture with the stage crew.

Strong outro on RQ.

Edited by MrMojo