06/18/18 - Paris France - Download Festival

downzy

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

You mom is righr, i refer that much people think is a GNR song, they made this song own because they version has great punch, the Dylan version is very slow.

@dontdamnmeuyi2015, the Dylan version is a classic and was when GnR covered it. GnR and  Axl's unmistakable vocals made it their own and is just as much a classic. Only GnR could have taken KOHD and did it such great justice turning it back into a top hit. 

2 minutes ago, Endless2404 said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I haven't seen anything worse than Berlin on the NITL tour so far

The only good thing about the Berlin show was that I got to see Slither for the first time, even though it wasn't any good :P But it was cool
Firenze can't have been worse than Berlin

Edited by Snytefant

Just now, Endless2404 said:

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I haven't seen anything worse than Berlin on the NITL tour so far

Anyway, this fucker (lovely speaking) is singing really good tonight, and it pisses me off a lot considering the shit he make just three days ago...