Shackler's Revenge Remix leak **NO LINKS**

11 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Anyone else think the 'dinginginginging' effect sounds like a ringtone? The whole thing is hilarious, 10/10 comedy remix. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

It's funny because it's real.

Reveal hidden contents

It's so cringey that all I can do is laugh.

It reminds me of when people were making fun of Pittman, back in like 2006-2007 when some of CD leaked.  I remember a thread that was quickly locked that said it was a "Pittman remix" of WTTJ, it was WTTJ with a bunch of stock sound effects like clown horns and "wonk wonk" sounds.  It was funny af.

• Haha 2

How the sheeeeet do you guys find this stuff, is it just a case of knowing people with links or the right place at the right time? I got lucky with the last bunch but not time. Really should set up a discord or something for this purpose, would help the guys here and everyone wanting material.

• Like 1

I've just listened to the bunch and my god shacklers is up there with one of the worst songs I've possibly ever heard. If the world actually has a decent feel to it and the rest that have been heard are average to good. Preferred the last leak personally at least the new stuff wasn't blatantly fake or as badly sabotaged (quality wise).

19 hours ago, zombux said:

I'd like to point out that this is clearly and obviously incomplete. it's missing the beginning (Street Fighter scene was reported to be there) and the solo seems cut in half.

I smell some subtle "edits" here and there by the leaker again. hopefully the real deal will be leaked soon.

the complete remix is 4:09 in length - it has already leaked, I'm not sure when. just realised it with some delay.

The shacklers remix is better than the If the World I will say but I still don't like it at all. 

On a side note, Is that Prostitute 1:30 music video clip real ? I downloaded this large file with many of the new leaked stuff in it. And I noticed that Prostitute clip but no one on here has mentioned it. So I'm assuming it is fake ? 

Just now, amacfantasy said:

The shacklers remix is better than the If the World I will say but I still don't like it at all. 

On a side note, Is that Prostitute 1:30 music video clip real ? I downloaded this large file with many of the new leaked stuff in it. And I noticed that Prostitute clip but no one on here has mentioned it. So I'm assuming it is fake ? 

nah. it was used in the shows. It leaked in 2013, i guess.

1 minute ago, amacfantasy said:

it's not fake, it's real. but it's not a music video, but a backing video, used in background projections during the shows (I'm not sure if it was actually used during shows or if it was just an unreleased concept)

Edited by zombux

37 minutes ago, ApacheChief42 said:

Are you sure? The longest one I've found is 3:08 and it doesn't seem to cut off

it is cut, the famous Street Fighter quotes are cut out at various places of the leak. 3:08 is not complete, 4:08/4:09 is full.