30 Day Song Challenge #4

BlueJean Baby

18. A song that sums up 2018 for you personally or just generally.

more then one i guess. i catch my(SSS,elf) being on some kind of predictive programming through lyrics of soNGs maybe more times per day. deep(ends) :shrugs: 

thru all yeaR loNG i'd say "loving by proxy" part makes sense more or less. o0ne of my fAK(: D) uP SSS elfs, the one dat thinks to have IQ 166,6 :facepalm: and itz press(End) and banned only on line, the one that thinks to be the deve(loop,E,r) n o0wnEr of nu MK quantum ultra (net worth 666 Bill(i,on)$ :facepalm: , Watt Eva 

otherWise generaly this is the soNG that describes where my 3D body resides. i work in SSS(MM,all) hot(E,L), most of lyrics materialized where i am, (highway from the capital to my place goes thru town where is wind about 120km/h, first u see lights on parking place, we have 5 ro0ms, most of time i stand on the doorway, smoking n drinking latte espresso, my place can be heaven or hell (cause USA army had Blue Devils HQ here), we have candles on tables in rest(aura,N,t), dont know about voices in coridors,... we have our own name, ro0ms are open all year, mySS/elf mind is Tiffany twisted, i got mercedes bends (gnr, skid row, tesla,...), i have pretty boys working here with me, i call friends, dancing place also in courtyard, moet wine, place was established by my grandpa in 1962, so wine from 1969, we haven't , but we had. voices were calling me from far away, waking me up at 3am mostly, saying me lots of crap, mirror disco balls on the celling in dancing place, also pink (rose) champagne on ice, and i can tell u that we are all just prisoners here, of our own deVice ,...cause im programmed to receive,...:shrugs:

Edited by Anastazya

Damn, I haven't posted in a while. Oh well, here we go:

13. A song that embodies a favorite book or painting.

Favorite book? Perhaps, 1984 by George Orwell and the fitting song is:

14. A song you would include on the soundtrack if you were making an animated film.

I actually made an animated film about a hitman once and I put this song on the soundtrack:

15. What song would you like to be made into a movie?

16. A song you would include on the soundtrack if you were making a sci-fi film.

17. A song you could write an essay on.

18. A song that sums up 2018 for you personally or just generally.

19. A song in a language you'd like to learn.

• Like 3

1. Your favorite Guns N' Roses song? 

very hard chioce, i like them all more or less. deepPen(d,SSS) on sitUwaitIon. :// each n every soNG is a codeblock in my matrix, so.. confused0024.gif every soNG is a 4Dimensional CH(i,L, : D) of GNR so how can i pick the fav one o.0??  im gonna go with  DC cause i see it like doc.(u,ment,A.R.,y) of 4th dimensional entities, specialy at 3:30 part. (3D W.A.R. lying in ho(spit,all), other two love(L,y) Axls present there too ) :devilshades:

2. A song suitable for a horror film.

def(i,N,E,t,L,y)  Niet - Dekle izza zamreženega okna  scared0002.gif

3. What song makes you think of MyGNRForum?

Skid Row - Forever :heart:

4. A song suitable for a romantic film.

GNR Down on the Far(MM) :devilshades: 

5. What song makes you think of your home or family?

Eagles- Hotel California

6. What song do you feel represents you in the eyes of others?

Behemoth - Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer innocent0009.gif

7. A song from a movie soundtrack in the 1990s

Anastasia sss.crea.mm/Ed in v(AI,N) 

8. A song suitable for an action film.

Slash / Automatic O0verDrive 

9. What song do you want played at your funeral?

:facepalm: oidoxie terrormachine (i wrote my last Will and i leave all to C18, cause i have no chil(Dr.E{N}) :facepalm: i cud leave all to GNR church but i need to graduate in metaphysics at University of Sedona first, then make Ph.D and then establish the church :// too much work 

10. A song suitable for a western film.

MM / we know where you fucking live

11. A song from a movie soundtrack in the 1970s 

i have to find out move(i,E,SSS) from dat time first :D 

12. A song suitable for a war film.

W.A.R. film? i just remember couple of seconds of some GNR song dat is not released i guess, i cant even find it online :( lyrics might be "all conscious made, everything was given!, ... to give what you have" this far i can remember. :( 

13. A song that embodies a favorite book or painting.

book: Motley crue: Life is beautifull

painting: MM: S(AI,N,t) :devilshades:

• Like 1

Day 19:

Day 20:

I remember the last time I was tripping, this is the song i kept hearing in my head.  Specifically the line 'don't know the cold the wind the rain don't know, it only seems to come and go away'...it felt profound at the time :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1