Guns N' Roses Top Billboard Chart With Classic Song Performance

https://www.antimusic.com/news/19/January/20Guns_N_Roses_Top_Chart_With_Classic_Song_Performance.shtml

Guns N' Roses are No. 1 on the latest Billboard Top Facebook Live Videos chart with a performance of "Sweet Child O' Mine" from their December 8 concert in Hawaii.

Billboard reports the footage earned top spot on the monthly chart of videos streamed on Facebook Live as tracked by media analytics company Shareablee, with rankings determined by a formula that blends reactions, comments, shares and first-seven-days views.

"Sweet Child O' Mine" led the chart in two of the four metrics, including reactions (26,000) and views in its first seven days (447,000). The Honolulu date - which closed out the band's three-year Not In This Lifetime reunion tour - was also their first-ever concert in Hawaii.

"Mahalo Hawaii!," posted GNR after the show. "Thank you for an unforgettable closing night." Watch the video and read more

Edited by RedHook
  • GNFNR 1

Wow what an amazing way to celebrate the day! congratulations to the band and I wanna thank my mom & dad... I wanna thank Mike Clink for his fabulous production work, Steve Thompson, Michael Barbiero, Ted Jensen, Robert Williams, Robert John...

And Special thanks to one & only Fernando for not being around at the time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

what a weird metric for a chart. Top facebook live video? like, sure. Congrats I guess :lol:

It's like sports stats now, like how they track everything, so that there is always something "special" going on...  "Wow, this is pretty incredible, this is the first time since 2006 that a blonde quarterback has thrown for 400 yards in a night game after week 13.  This really says a lot about the coaching staff and their preparation..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2