Scouser Smashes up a Travelodge!

Dazey

I was involved in a fracas at a Travelodge once.  Actually, I tell a lie, I wasn't there for the fracas, I departed early due to intense levels of intoxication that rendered me incapable of seeing the night out, apparently it involved a shitload of weed, 2 bottles of Chivas, a prostitute, an illegal immigrant and my cousin deciding to kick off with the desk staff.  Apparently when the filth showed up the illegal could be seen going over the hill a bit lively :lol:  

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

a prostitute, an illegal immigrant and my cousin

A prostitute, an illegal immigrant and Len’s cousin walk into a bar. 

The barman says “what can I get for you sir?”

:lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Co-workers at the site today claimed a banking glitch meant their Friday wages were paid on Monday - but the rampaging tradesman hadn't realised.

Police are now looking to trace the digger driver, who was named as 'John' by desperate colleagues filmed trying to stop his trail of destruction.

The labourer ran from the scene seconds before police arrived at the site and another worker was treated for minor injuries.

It is understood the suspect had been working for Cheshire-based MF Construction - who were the groundworks contractor for the project - at the time of the incident.

'THE LAD HAD BEEN PAID - HE JUST DIDN'T REALISE'

Workers told The Sun Online a delay in wages over the weekend sparked the mayhem after the suspect had waited for bosses to arrive at the site.

One said: “The money was supposed to go into his bank on Friday.

“But there was some kind of glitch and it didn’t go in until Monday.

“He didn’t check his bank account and didn’t realise he’d actually been paid. That’s why he went mental and wrecked the place.”

Another added: “I’ve been told the lad thought he’d not got his money.

“But it just went into his bank account late and he didn’t check his account on the Monday.”

Ceiling fixer Samuel White, 24, said yesterday: "We'd put the last tile in, cleaned up and made sure everything was perfect.

"Then some idiot in a mini digger decided to drive through the middle of the building.

"There were loads of workers outside all gobsmacked, jaws to the floor wondering what's going on.

"The site manager was running around like a headless chicken, he wasn't happy at all."

'HE WAS WAITING THERE FOR HIS WAGES'

West-Yorkshire based Triton Construction, who are the main contractors for the site said the labourer had been waiting for his boss to arrive at around 3pm when the carnage unfolded.

A spokesperson for Triton Construction said: “It is our understanding that one of the labourers working for MF Construction had been waiting for his boss to arrive with his wages which he told other workers on site were overdue.

"It is alleged that the labourer couldn’t track down the owner of MF Construction and he became increasingly frustrated. At approximately 3.00pm the labourer took it upon himself to drive a small mini excavator through the entrance screen of the hotel and subsequently caused damage to finishes within the reception.

He became frustrated... he took it upon himself to drive a small mini excavator through the entrance screen of the hotel

Spokesman for Triton Construction

"The labourer then ran from the scene and to our knowledge is being pursued by the police. Fortunately there appear to be no structural damage so repairs can be undertaken relatively quickly."

A statement released by Merseyside police on Monday evening read: “We are appealing for information after damage was caused to a hotel under construction in Liverpool.

“A report was received shortly before 3pm that the digger was being driven into the entrance of the Travelodge building in the Liverpool Innovation Park.

"One man experienced eye irritation due to exposure to diesel and was treated at the scene by North West ambulance service.

"It is not believed anyone else was injured during the incident. Merseyside fire and rescue services and contractors attended to ensure the site was safe."

The extensive damage caused to the building, including broken glass and fallen debris, can still be seen at the entrance.

Metal fencing has been erected around the hotel front as workers today took deliveries of replacement materials.

FUNDRAISING PAGE FOR 'HERO' WORKER

The labourer was filmed screaming "600 f***ing quid, all you had to do was pay me my 600 f***ing quid" as he demolished the lobby of the newly-built hotel.

Desperate co-workers could be heard shouting "John... John that's enough" as the digger tore through the entrance of the building.

But the footage has pulled on the nation’s heartstrings and a GoFundMe page was set up yesterday.

Former builder Jack Wellon, from Staunton, near Gloucester, said many people who work in trade encounter “similar situations week in, week out” regarding unpaid wages.

He wrote: “I used to work in the building trade here in The Cotswolds and know how the industry can work.

“It’s amazing to see all the workmen, families and everyone helping chip together to support this guy after he really stood up for himself and his wages.”

One man replied: “The man’s a legend! Standing up for the hard-working man, Too many companies not paying their workers what is owed!"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8253908/travelodge-digger-driver-liverpool-edge-lane-john/

The great scouser digger plot thickens...like the drivers head, the dozy cunt :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

https://en.as.com/en/2018/05/22/football/1526984792_769061.html

First one that comes up on google so not sure how good the article is 

Yeah, I've heard all that before...and the Chelsea stuff, its not without its merit too I suppose but when its all said and done the record shows (i ducked the blows!) him sticking it out with Liverpool.

16 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Apparently he had agreed Terms with Real a few days before that night in Istanbul so while he was out winning the champions league Liverpool " Fans " Where robbing the manor 

I wish some Arsenal fans had had the same idea about Thierry Henry, we might've held onto him :lol:  I can just imagine Heavy D's fat arse getting caught in Thierrys casement windows as the flashing blue lights of the filth arrive :lol:

9 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Fat cunt would be found with his head stuck in the fridge with Troopz stood behind him shouting " Blud Fam " behind him 

Troopz, now there's one cunt I'd like to give a fuckin' shoeing.  He talks like he's some fuckin' badman when you can tell looking at him that he's a fuckin' porky little two slap job.  And that big lesbian DT and all, I ain't all that and I could fuckin' bang that lot out.  I dunno about Robbie though, Robbies suspect, I reckon Robbie can have it :lol:

19 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

LOL really!!???

I mean i'm originally from Harrow but lived in Aylesbury for fuckin' ages so I can't say much 

If you come from Harrow surely that makes you partly Asian?? LOL

Born in Luton, lived there for about 4 years.  The old man thought it a bit of a shithole so I hear.  Weren't far wrong, was he? :lol:

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Best think the old man did was move us out of Harrow 

Mind you was a bit out of the frying pan into the fire moving to Aylesbury odd choice 

Aylesbury was one of those funny ones back in the day, it was a dodgy manor but in a low key sort of way, you don't really get a good idea of how dodgy until you actually go there. 

39 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Take note, that's what happens when you don't pay your contractors. 

I've got an image in my head now of you chucking an iMac though some poor bugger's front window screaming "to Hell(vetica) with you!". :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I've got an image in my head now of you chucking an iMac though some poor bugger's front window screaming "to Hell(vetica) with you!". :lol: 

Accurate. 

Keep up with the times though, designers don't use Helvetica anymore. We hit peak Helvetica around 10 years ago. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Accurate. 

Keep up with the times though, designers don't use Helvetica anymore. We hit peak Helvetica around 10 years ago. :lol:

Thinking back to my time in the industry there. :lol: Next you’ll be telling me you don’t use Quark Xpress anymore. :o 

20 minutes ago, action said:

crushing stuff with bulldozers is far more enjoyable than wanking. you should try it sometime :lol:

I tend to have these very vivid images of apocalyptic destruction every time I ejaculate anyway, nuclear bombs falling, fleets of aircrafts raining down fire on cities, angels of the Lords vengeance casting sulphur on writhing hordes of soddomites. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dazey said:

Thinking back to my time in the industry there. :lol: Next you’ll be telling me you don’t use Quark Xpress anymore. :o 

Sad to say that I've worked for two clients who do. The new kids design all their sites in Sketch. I've been in the industry six years and am already an old fart for using Adobe Illustrator.