Justin Hawkins on Axl in awesome video

3 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

For a singer, yes. For Axl, no. :)

Yeah I meant that you either called Axl someone that is above the term singer or you said he wasn't fit to be called a singer....Either of which I find funny.

Also, Axl had to bust his ass to sing AC/DC... you can disagree but the Brian material pushed him hard and slightly above his comfort range. Axl even said it was a challenge. He sounded great though we can all agree on that🙂

30 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Also, Axl had to bust his ass to sing AC/DC... you can disagree but the Brian material pushed him hard and slightly above his comfort range. Axl even said it was a challenge. He sounded great though we can all agree on that🙂

Absolutely, you could hear it almost fall apart but it didn't. It was great.

7 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Yeah I meant that you either called Axl someone that is above the term singer or you said he wasn't fit to be called a singer....Either of which I find funny.

Axl is GOD. :D

Justin Hawkins videos are always interesting. Definitely recommend his vids on Bon Jovi and David Lee Roth. 

Agree with him that the performance here was pretty decent for a 60 year old and that Axl did sound like he hadn't warmed up.

Lots of love for Axl in the comments to which is super cool :axl: 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...