11/12/22 - Singapore, SP - Singapore National Stadium

alfierose

1 hour ago, UseYourDemocracyIII said:

no Brownstone? i really hope they bring it back for Aus, i love that song

Im guessing it was dropped for the drug references and how Singapore has a low crime rate and they don't really do drugs there. So I'd guess its going to be in the setlist in aus after it's a staple and only gets dropped rarely 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

Im guessing it was dropped for the drug references and how Singapore has a low crime rate and they don't really do drugs there. So I'd guess its going to be in the setlist in aus after it's a staple and only gets dropped rarely 

This.

On 11/13/2022 at 6:02 PM, t-p-d-a said:

First Show without Mr. Brownstone since March 12, 1993 Hamilton, Canada

Was at the show and super surprised when CD followed up ISE.  Re: the drug thing the earlier poster mentioned, that's what I was thinking.  Who knows.

That said, LOVED THE SHOW!

• Like 2

I was just watching (on YouTube) Guns N Roses - (The First 4) Singapore 12/11/22

1. It's So Easy
2. Chinese Democracy
3. Slither
4. Welcome To The Jungle

Slither.. it is the first time i have heard Axl perform this track. The sound/style reminds me of older rock tracks by the likes of Deep Purple or Iron Maiden, it has that vibe.

Only a couple of days ago i listened to the Slash interview 

..and he mentions Axl suggesting adding Slither to the list. Slash and Duff look at each other like - eh? :D

• Like 2

Was anybody from the forum actually there? I visited the show in SIN in 2017 and it was one of the worst organized shows I have ever been to.  Transportation sucked big time and the organizers were major crooks. One had to put money on some kind of non refundable festival credit card in advance. If you were dumb enough to do that you had to wait about 2-3 hours in front of a single beer/drinks stand missing half the show, only to then find out that everything was sold out, so you paid a lot of money and time for nothing.

I wonder if it was any better this time? 

9 hours ago, God of Thunder said:

Was anybody from the forum actually there? I visited the show in SIN in 2017 and it was one of the worst organized shows I have ever been to.  Transportation sucked big time and the organizers were major crooks. One had to put money on some kind of non refundable festival credit card in advance. If you were dumb enough to do that you had to wait about 2-3 hours in front of a single beer/drinks stand missing half the show, only to then find out that everything was sold out, so you paid a lot of money and time for nothing.

Way way way way better. National stadium is hands down the best place to hold a concert. There were no weird credit thing, plenty of places around the stadium to grab ur food, and drinks. But queues were still pretty long. Going to the venue is easy. Plenty of space in the stadium to roam around. Seemless experience. 

The previous venue in 2017 is one of the weirdest venue to ever held a concert. It is primarily known for the air shows to display planes and heli annually. I remember how much it was a pain to take a bus to and back from the venue back then.

Edited by Rapidfire
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 11:11 PM, God of Thunder said:

Much better this time. Venue is extremely accessible and the events/security team were much more organised

• Like 1