Which Guns N'Roses Member said this? Thread. 🤔

So, in the very end of Get In The Ring, someone says,"This song is dedicated to all the Guns N fucing Roses Fans who stuck with us through all the shait. And to all those opposed, well, hmm."

Some Fans said,"This dedication sounds like Slash. Some said,"It's definitely Axl giving the dedication. One Fan said,"It sounds like a not sober Duff giving the dedication." 

I personally think it's Axl doing his weird voice he uses sometimes(Sounds like the voice Axl used when he says,"St. Louis,  of all the bands in the world, this is one of them! From Hollywood, Guns N'Roses!" He says right before Perfect Crime Live. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Karice said:

I personally think it's Axl doing his weird voice he uses sometimes(Sounds like the voice Axl used when he says,"St. Louis,  of all the bands in the world, this is one of them! From Hollywood, Guns N'Roses!" He says right before Perfect Crime Live. 

:lol::facepalm:

30 minutes ago, Karice said:

So, in the very end of Get In The Ring, someone says,"This song is dedicated to all the Guns N fucing Roses Fans who stuck with us through all the shait. And to all those opposed, well, hmm."

Some Fans said,"This dedication sounds like Slash. Some said,"It's definitely Axl giving the dedication. One Fan said,"It sounds like a not sober Duff giving the dedication." 

That's not Axl, that's their tech McBob. And they did this throughout UYI. Axl never did that, though.

As for GITR, I think the consensus is on Slash.

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1