The Axl Rose Appreciation Thread! 😀

Karice

1 minute ago, elektra_reghaired said:

Thank you :D He looks much better and happier than previous years, I really like his current connection to the crowd, he definitively talks more between songs...

I do agree. he has come back to us hasn't he? fully i  think.   He is the Axl we all know and love. I was waiting for this day and i knew it would come.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Drago mi je. :lol: Have a great time at the shows. :D 

Ove godine set liste su fenomenalne, Axl je u formi, biće to sjajni koncerti. 

Thank you, sweety :) I am sorry you are not coming as well.

I was watching some videos from Madrid and Vigo. He nailed it and I am going to three last shows on this leg, I suppose he can just be better during the tour. I really like they added Locomotive (one of my favorite songs ever), Pretty Tied Up and Bad Obsession (he sounds really good on them) and I just hope for TWAT (I hope they will play it at even one of these three shows).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I must say, I am glad Wendi is holding down the Fort for this thread! :hug:She's been keeping it alive whereas I barely even visit, let alone post in it! I have been putting much of my time and effort into my Fictional Axl Rose sequel Fan Fiction and barely look at this thread anymore. 😳 I thank Wendi for keeping this thread alive and afloat. :hug: I consider her the Slash of this Thread! 😁

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Karice said:

I must say, I am glad Wendi is holding down the Fort for this thread! :hug:She's been keeping it alive whereas I barely even visit, let alone post in it! I have been putting much of my time and effort into my Fictional Axl Rose sequel Fan Fiction and barely look at this thread anymore. 😳 I thank Wendi for keeping this thread alive and afloat. :hug:

I consider her the Slash of this Thread! 😁

Aw most welcome  girl yeah .  Yes i love this thread.  well we have so many new pics currently  and the new tour has taken over everything ! People go check out her stories they are really cool .  Anyway  That's a lovely compliment thank you @Karice i appreciate that  haha^_^:hug:

280829493695951e4fd83088c240af42.jpg

6d73d33977dd0c611530cc5331499fd4.jpg

a0f276afc35f930fd0aa7a8b467185ab.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg