The Axl Rose Appreciation Thread! 😀

Karice

10 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

What do we think of his fuchsia pink pants girls? @MillionsOfSpiders @elektra_reghaired

F1RoRUAX0AEH7nd.jpeg

F1R6PNiXgAAGNbL.jpeg

F1Rn03MWYAA_sVe.jpeg

I'm not a fan of this pink pants at all, but it is Axl 😁 I am sure all of us used to his choices. After years and years watching him in those boots, I learned not to be surprised with anything 😃

2 minutes ago, elektra_reghaired said:

I'm not a fan of this pink pants at all, but it is Axl 😁 I am sure all of us used to his choices. After years and years watching him in those boots, I learned not to be surprised with anything 😃

What about his pink laces in his nike converse?

F1Q92MeWYAEI_iX.jpeg

Edited by wendirosez
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, elektra_reghaired said:

Haha. They are ok. I must admit I had similar design with exactly the same laces colour :)

Gosh @elektra_reghaired me too .  fuchsia is awesome, how cool.   i'm pretty happy right now:dance:

13 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Looks like he’s on his way to see the Barbie movie

:wub:  Our guy.   [making us happy since 1986]  :lol:  :wub:

Edited by wendirosez
  • GNFNR 1

On 7/15/2023 at 12:11 PM, wendirosez said:

I dont know about you girls but the second photo there of him,  my childhood is looking at me straight in the face.  anyone else?

Screenshot 2023-07-15 11.28.58.png

Screenshot 2023-07-15 12.10.03.png

Screenshot 2023-07-15 12.19.19.png

I'm consistently seeing Axl's 1992 face this tour too! I think it's because he's in such good shape at the moment and that gorgeous bone structure of his is visible again! 😍

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2023 at 3:26 PM, Karice said:

Wendi, what is Axl holding up in your signature? It looks like two microphone Awards. 😀😏🤔

On 7/15/2023 at 3:29 PM, wendirosez said:

Good question. i only saw his  glow in this one ,  went for the colours.  some kind of horn ! ? im not sure

In his right hand it's his Nightrain horn.

1 hour ago, axlsflannel said:

I'm consistently seeing Axl's 1992 face this tour too! I think it's because he's in such good shape at the moment and that gorgeous bone structure of his is visible again! 😍

@axlsflannelExactly !:dance:I am glad you see it too and its not me stuck in my head and projecting Yeah i cosigned with you here  It is very easy to see ^_^

9 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

I love the fuchia pants, he really is looking great:)

Same @DurhamGirl made my day . They look so good to me. A  real winner :wub:

• Thanks 1

@axlsflannel what do u think of pic?

16 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Come on, he has to, we need this :lol: 

And don’t forget the sparkly pink matching laces 🩷🩷🩷

🩷🩷🩷 Oh boy. So on board with this girl. if we wish hard enough hey? .🩷🩷🩷 haha . yeah! Those laces:dance: - (🩷🩷🩷 throw an evil barbie t shirt in there for good measure haha )🩷🩷🩷

FyaKWt9WYAIs4oI.jpeg

Edited by wendirosez
pic
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

@axlsflannel

🩷🩷🩷 Oh boy. So on board with this girl. if we wish hard enough hey? .🩷🩷🩷 haha . yeah! Those laces:dance: - (🩷🩷🩷 throw an evil barbie t shirt in there for good measure haha )🩷🩷🩷

I dread to think what kind of Slash’s Instagram themed Barbie t shirt Axl would wear :lol:

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I dread to think what kind of Slash’s Instagram themed Barbie t shirt Axl would wear :lol:

Okay:dance: desert wasteland barbie laying down -snakes coming out of her eyes ? add train tracks , pink rope and a flying stegosaurus for good measure? So many ways we can go with this. 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wendirosez said:

Okay:dance: desert wasteland barbie laying down -snakes coming out of her eyes ? add train tracks , pink rope and a flying stegosaurus for good measure? So many ways we can go with this. 😂

As long as it doesn’t involve goats. I’m so glad Slash seems to have grown out of his goats phase. 

• Haha 1