The Axl Rose Appreciation Thread! 😀

Karice

21 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@wendirosez My dream is for Axl to wear a pair of Adidas sambas lol I don’t know why but I would die :lol: 

and they can be pink if he likes, don’t mind.

Less said about the damn fucking elf boots the better.

well we have to wish that then really hard. 😂 Alright we'll go for full pink Adidas sambas 

F1WivGcWIAAfI-x.jpeg

Edited by wendirosez

Someone amazing over on YT has re uploaded Soundcheck in Rio 1991. Due to the rules ...i can't post. ..but included couple ss 

Guns N' Roses Soundcheck In Rio 1991 (Remastered Audio) look for that  and don't dare smile :P

Screenshot 2023-07-22 08.17.24.png

Screenshot 2023-07-22 08.22.10.png

Screenshot 2023-07-22 08.21.56.png

Edited by wendirosez

• 1 month later...

Axl and mirrors.

I remember I had this photo saved on my computer, but I remember nothing about it or where it came from. He looks like he's wearing the same clothes and hair as the second picture, so maybe it was from the same photoshoot

mirroraxlbigger.jpg

mirror.jpg

3:17

Edited by BucketEgg
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, BucketEgg said:

Axl and mirrors.

I remember I had this photo saved on my computer, but I remember nothing about it or where it came from. He looks like he's wearing the same clothes and hair as the second picture, so maybe it was from the same photoshoot

mirroraxlbigger.jpg

mirror.jpg

3:17

I thinkk to mirrors photos appeared in an RS interview.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have completely ignored my own thread for a while. I was  REALLY inactive for the most part and I thank Wendi for keeping it afloat while she was still an active Poster. She REALLY was a valuable and invaluable anchor for this thread! Thank you, Wendi! :hug: I seriously hope you com back soon, Wendi! :hug:To the other Posters who posted in this thread too, thank you guys too! :hug:

One of my favorite Axl Rose pictures is him wearing a backwards baseball cap and smiling at the Audience at a concert and his arm up in a "Hi!" Pose. 😁 

• Like 1