The Axl Rose Appreciation Thread! 😀

Karice

22 hours ago, wendirosez said:

Third picture which was a screen shot (quite a few pages back) i seem to have found it for you all in full :D

b35d46578cb8766a28527e1ebe89b5db.jpg

Jeff Kravitz (famous photog whom I randomly know) took these at some magazine party and at some point gave me a HUGE print of both middle ones… I mean they’re  like 24x36 inches! I love me some young Axl, but my hubby blatantly refuses to let me frame them and hang them up 🫠🤣

9 minutes ago, IzzysMissy said:

Jeff Kravitz (famous photog whom I randomly know) took these at some magazine party and at some point gave me a HUGE print of both middle ones… I mean they’re  like 24x36 inches! I love me some young Axl, but my hubby blatantly refuses to let me frame them and hang them up 🫠🤣

Gosh. @IzzysMissy  if you have original RIP magazine Party 1990 photos  in your possession ...You'd .. id say ...urgently  need to frame those right now. tell hubby it is for iconic music culture  purposes and you are researching ^_^... and you are celebrating that fact with the girls on GnRforum.  and if he doesn't like it ...well, there's the door dude ...papers will be the post in a  few days time.

Seriously , i loved reading that . ohhh , do  get a frame! ..the party was a pinnacle music moment in history . I can only image how glorious they would look displayed.    *Freaks out because she realises IzzysMissy has actual photos which do not have the getty mark all over them.*  

Ha!

Oh look at that . you've started me off again.  :lol:

images (20).jpeg

images (21).jpeg

images (22).jpeg

axl-rose-and-sebastion-bach-1990-v0-rjl1iu2wqmla1.jpg